Aldo should call out Lobov

giphy.webp
Thirteen seconds later...

I understand that Lobov is unranked and does not deserve Aldo. Let's put that aside.

All Aldo has to say is that he knows Conor is a coward so Lobov is going to take Conor's beating instead unless Lobov is a coward too.

Lobov would most likely jump at this opportunity. Conor will not only be invested in this fight, he is guaranteed to be at the fight.

After beating him, he can thank Lobov for not being a coward then they'll cut to Conor raging outside the cage. Or maybe Conor rushes the cage.

So many hype possibilities. Too bad Aldo cannot trash talk.

Nah.
ALdo needs first to get back on the horse, improve and keep fighting top fighters.

There's no sense in fighting Lobov. he would have nothing to gain and a lot to lose.
Besides, what is the point of doing anything related to Conor? He lost his belt to Max.
There's no point nor reason for Conor to even talk about Aldo.

This might actually happen, though not as everyone expects. Both Lobov and Aldo have expressed interest in moving to boxing. It's possible that they might face each other on Zuffa Boxing's first card.

Youre a smart poster. Good fight is hype era - Artem would do more for aldo than most other FW even guy like Cub who smoked Artem.

I understand that Lobov is unranked and does not deserve Aldo. Let's put that aside.

All Aldo has to say is that he knows Conor is a coward so Lobov is going to take Conor's beating instead unless Lobov is a coward too.

Lobov would most likely jump at this opportunity. Conor will not only be invested in this fight, he is guaranteed to be at the fight.

After beating him, he can thank Lobov for not being a coward then they'll cut to Conor raging outside the cage. Or maybe Conor rushes the cage.

You think Connie actually give a shit about Artem to the point of put ANYTHING he build in risk by fighting ANY kind of tough competition while putting anything he owns on the line?

He did it ONCE,he probably will NEVER do it again,unless he is contractually obliged to do it,people will beat the hell of Artem,plenty of times!! and ANYBODY at SBJ will gives a fuck about it.

Thanking Lobov for not being a coward is where you're off. Conor already competing against and merked Aldo. Why would he be scared of fighting him again? Surely if he was confident going into the first fight, knocking the guy out with literally your only punch would only sky rocket that confidence even further?

But aside from that, I like this idea. Aldo calls out Lobov and absolutely wrecks him. Like, don't even go for the finish. Leg kick him into oblivion. Break him up badly. Brutalize the guy. After the fight, get on the mic and call him a bitch. Really insult him and say he shouldn't even be in the same building as you, let alone the same ring. McGregor would be absolutely fuming, but what can he do? This isn't anything to do with him in the ring. He can't say "Well I knocked you out" cause Aldo's talking solely about Artem. Aldo could really go after McGregor in the neck here.

But that being said, Aldo appears doomed to ever get a single crumb out of this feud, so Lobov probably KOs him in the first somehow.

Back