Aldo responds to Holloway's Injury Comments...

helltoupee

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
"I don’t think there was any cowardice,” Aldo said. "Every time I’m in there that’s the best Aldo possible. Holloway was a great fighter that night and was able to win. He deserved it. There’s no excuse. ‘Dede' (Pederneiras) talked about it because it happened in training, but if I’m in there, that’s the best Aldo available. There’s no excuse. He won because he deserved to win."

“I want to make something clear that Aldo didn’t say anything, I was the one who said that,” Pederneiras said. "I was asked why Aldo got tired and mentioned it. I never diminished Holloway’s win. If he had a good leg or not, the punch would’ve landed and he would’ve gone down the same way. The leg didn’t make him go down. We never diminished Holloway’s win, we praised him for the way be became champion."

"I’m in perfect conditions,” Aldo said. "There are always small injuries, but nothing that takes any weapon away. I’m kicking, punching, I’m dong everything now. There are no serious injuries. You can expect the best kickboxing, the best muay thai. I will walk forward the entire time. I want to kick a lot in this fight. I want to put my hands as well, everything I learned recently, I want to go in there and do it."

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/11...comments-vows-to-smother-the-champion-ufc-218

Aldo is going to gas again, then get knocked out, then make more excuses.

Last edited:
Hope he spends some time with Robert Garcia prior and realizes he needs a game plan and to break Max down. Max won't walk in to anything and wont be finished early.

Jose needs to realize that he'll have to look for a late stoppage or a decision win.

well. In the camp before their first fight, Max practised for a leg-kicking Aldo and he'll do the same for this camp, no matter what kind of rumour is out there!

Still plenty of time for Aldo to pull out.

Belt or no Aldo is a true champion in every sense of the word. A shame some people are too goddamn stupid to notice.

i just don't think aldo can handle the kind of pace holloway sets, i see aldo getting tired again and holloway fucking him up again.

max made round 4-5 aldo show up near the end of the second, and then didn't let him rest and coast, he brought it to him and beat that ass.

Last edited:
Aldo makes lots. He says he never lost to McGregor and McGregor has soap hands.
now you're talking something completely different about a fight with ANOTHER fighter. show me where he made excuses for the fight against holloway, I don't care about the mcgregor fight and that's not what we were talking about

Quick make them fight tonight before something bad happens

i just don't think aldo can handle the kind of pace holloway sets, i see aldo getting tired again and holloway fucking him up again.

max made round 4-5 aldo show up near the end of the second, and then didn't let him rest and coast, he brought it to him and beat that ass.
me either but i sure look forward to finding out

Back