Aldo or Stephens?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Man Aldo hands down back in the day but now a days who knows, Aldo showed he is tough as hell in that last Hollaway but I didnt like how he was just winging punches, I feel if he tries that with Stephens if hurt or tired he will get KO’d.

Should be good either way!

the one who doesnt get knocked out in every fight hes in

the one who doesnt get knocked out in every fight hes in
giphy.gif

Fight is official?

Anderson Aldo all the way!

Stephens won't tower over him so he won't be forced to brawl. He'll be fine.

Unless Aldo has declined rapidly, he should be able to win this.

Aldo should win comfortably, but Stephens seems to have finally gotten his shit together, so I'm not ruling out him winning.

Aldo probably win a decision comfortably but Jeremy wanted this fight and has a lot of momentum

aldo's gonna back-pedal his way into a boring decision.
hoping for stephens to ko aldo in brutal fashion.

I think Aldo takes it clean, he isn't so far gone over the hill that he would lose to Stephens now.

They have both been around forever, but Stephens seems to be in the middle of a career resurgence. Aldo has just been blah ever since Conor took his soul.

Lil heathen by TKO

Hoping for a vintage Aldo performance, especially with seeing Stephens get dropped against Emmett, but who knows.

Stevens is on a roll, did you see what he did to Diaz partner? He's blasting everyone and will take this.

Please give me Stephens at underdog prices.

aldo should be able to right the ship with this fight. he made a monumental mistake taking the second holloway fight on short notice. he should of been smart and just got a win and then got a rematch on a full camp.

i think we'll see vintage aldo in this one.

Back