Aldo, Lamas, Swanson or Ortega: Who deserves the next TS in case of a dominant win?

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
In case of a dominant win, who do you guys think should get the next TS against the winner of Max vs Edgar???

9dlqpgecvolz.gif

Tough one. All are good contenders and would put on a great fight. I've been really high on Ortega but he might have to win a few more before a shot at the belt. At the moment I would say Cub.

Kind of bizzare you left out Lobov don't you think?

Lamas beating Aldo would be huge for him and I have to imagine Aldo would get a title shot if he beats Lamas.

Aldo Lamas and Swanson all lost to Max fairly recently. Ortega needs some more experience. Maybe Zombie if he puts his next opponent away impressively. Otherwise all that's left is Darren fucking Elkins. Fun fighter but hardly championship fight material.

I'm tired of rematches, but since Also was denied a deserved rematch against Conor, I wouldn't mind if he gets the rematch against Max. That is assuming he puts on a good performance against Lamas. Honestly, any of these guys are good options if they win.

1. Ortega - only fresh fight for Holloway

2. Aldo - FW GOAT, most competitive loss to Holloway

3. Swanson - would be on a 5 fight win streak

4. Lamas - most recent loss to Holloway

If Edgar wins then Lamas moves from 4 to 2 because that's another fresh match up.

I'm tired of rematches, but since Also was denied a deserved rematch against Conor, I wouldn't mind if he gets the rematch against Max. That is assuming he puts on a good performance against Lamas. Honestly, any of these guys are good options if they win.

He had a chance for the rematch and turned it down.

Aldo only gets a chance with a dominate win. Something he hasn't had in years. Combined with a Frankie win.

What???

No.

Aldo wins he's 2-2 in his last 4 with stoppage losses.

Aldo only get a shot if Cub loses and Frankie wins.

Thats his only chance.

I thought the opposite, if he wins he should rematch Holloway no matter the result of the title fight. Who wants to see Aldo / Frankie again?

I think Cub will go to Bellator (he said he wants more $ and WME is paying him peanuts)
so the winner of Aldo/Lamas

If Ortega wins impressively then I think Ortega is a good matchup

aldo lamas or cub for sure. lamas looked awesome and obv aldo is always only a fight away. cub has been on a role for a while also

He had a chance for the rematch and turned it down.

Aldo only gets a chance with a dominate win. Something he hasn't had in years. Combined with a Frankie win.
he easily won vs edgar at 200. id consider that a dominant win

Definitely Ortega if he wins, Aldo and Ricardo both fought Holloway.

Back