Aldo isnt even in the top 5 of wins in UFC FW history?

Aldo hasn't fought anyone outside of the top 3 in close to 10 years.
Everyone else on that list has. I could run the numbers on how many of the wins listed were against unranked fighters, but statistics are cute, and useless, and not worth the effort, unless you are a troll and looking for melodrama. I'm not.

It's cute to remember Jose as a "pull out artist" when both champions since his reign have far worse records when it comes to frequency of title defenses.

He does hold the record for most championship fight pullouts

Don't ask how many either I just have a strong feeling it's him

So much butthurt. It's a fucking stat quite crying.

Yeah. I don't know what's got everyone so triggered.

I bring up a stat and people bring up other stuff that has nothing to do with it.

he jad injuries and fought like 1-2 times a year. so his 8 or 9 title defenses were his only fights. when ur champ u just dont fight as often as when ur hungry trying to climb the ladder

coming in the ufc as a champ is a big reason why he doesnt have 10+ wins at 145

he jad injuries and fought like 1-2 times a year. so his 8 or 9 title defenses were his only fights. when ur champ u just dont fight as often as when ur hungry trying to climb the ladder

coming in the ufc as a champ is a big reason why he doesnt have 10+ wins at 145

I believe this is an explanation.

I think it's an interesting stat though but meaningless, aside from enraging some folks which has made this thread interesting.

I believe this is an explanation.

I think it's an interesting stat though but meaningless, aside from enraging some folks which has made this thread interesting.

Wasnt my intent to enrage anyone. I brought it up,because I would've thought hed have more wins than that at least top 3.

But this is sherdog and you cant bring anything up without people getting all defensive.

Wasnt my intent to enrage anyone. I brought it up,because I would've thought hed have more wins than that at least top 3.

But this is sherdog and you cant bring anything up without people getting all defensive.

Oh no I gotcha, it's actually been pretty fun watching the assumptions.

im not surpised at all. max was climbing the latter fighting 3x a year for a like 3-4 years now. aldo DEBUTED as a champ since he was wec FW champ and he was merged over. all of his fights were title defenses. if didn't come in as a champion he would have won a few fights and then the belt probably

Saw this during the Mendes fight.

1. Holloway - 16
2. Elkins - 13
3. Swanson -10
4. Mendez - 9
5. Bermudez - 9
6. Lamas - 9

He also has less knockouts than Mendes or Mcregor.

but his pull out game is strong!

Aldo never faced dangerous Cody Mckenzie either:
41ssjXh.gif

What perspective? Stats don't have perspectives.

Ill put up a trigger warning for you next time I make a thread.

LOL! Typical right wing zombie. "I've been dismantled in an argument because I brought no ammunition. Better start throwing out terms like 'triggered' and 'you mad.' Then I'll be a winner! (Nervous pussy giggle)"

Aldo is a boss and one of the best MMA fighters of all time.

Anybody arguing otherwise using arbitrary shit is crazier than a shithouse rat.

Moving on.

LOL! Typical right wing zombie. "I've been dismantled in an argument because I brought no ammunition. Better start throwing out terms like 'triggered' and 'you mad.' Then I'll be a winner! (Nervous pussy giggle)"

You didn't dismantle me in an argument because there wasnt one.

I made a thread about a stat.

You defend against it by bringing up other things that have nothing to do with it.

Im not hating on aldo just pointing out a stat. But you got all emotional about it.

Like I said ill make sure to keep your feelings in mind next time

Aldo is a boss and one of the best MMA fighters of all time.

Anybody arguing otherwise using arbitrary shit is crazier than a shithouse rat.

Moving on.

Who is arguing against it?

funny/weird thread lol

#1 Aldo is current FW GoaT, nothing has changed that
#2 why would the WEC count as UFC stats? should the last fights of strikeforce count towards UFC stats too?? lol its different banners WEC =/= UFC
#3 whats up with all these people in here making excuses like "oh when youre champ you fight less" yeah some of them do..but how does that make sense really...when theyre champ they get paid more to fight so ideally they should be fighting more often for more money as opposed to more often for less money, it shouldnt be an automatic assumption, making it so is just excusing
#4 Aldo is the pull out King, he has pulled out 6 times compared to 8wins,11 fights in the UFC...thats over 50% of the time lol
#5 its funny how so many people immediately jump to the quality over quantity side of the debate and then do the exact opposite when it concerns Khabib
#6 Aldo's spot as division goat is secure for now with no word about Holloway and with how his last few outings have gone, his future in the division is certainly questionable

Back