Aldo is the most boring UFC champ

Really? That hard? Honestly, sometimes I'm wondering what the fuck it is you guys are watching. Because it can't be what I'm watching.

Exactly. It feels as if most Sherdoggers only watch for highlight reel KOs and submissions.

I mean seriously, guy just pisses me off. Cuts a shit ton of weight, dwarves everyone, pointfights for 3 rounds, gasses and then tries to either lay n pray or wall n stall in the other two.

GSP fought safe, but this is a whole other level.

Lol! Yeah, whole other level. Can you still sit, or is it hurting too much? Apparently it was deep.

First of all he didn't dwarf anyone in his last fights with exception of maybe Mendez who is a small FW. And Aldo is absolutely beautiful to watch he is maybe my favourite fighter today technique wise his striking is absolutely beautiful (before he gasses) he just needs to move up in weight

TS is croatian. He thinks Miocic is THE most exciting fighter ever.

He had one real finish in his last 6...KZ was going to a decision clearly.

he is surely joining the ranks of Benson and GSP as the most boring point fighting champions in the history of the game, cant wait till Pettis backflip kicks him in the brains

he is surely joining the ranks of Benson and GSP as the most boring point fighting champions in the history of the game, cant wait till Pettis backflip kicks him in the brains

I can't wait until he leg kicks the shit out of Pettis and "the most boring champ" becomes a 2 division champ and p4p #1

This is most casual mma fan opinion I have ever heard.

Aldo is amazing, he does everything so perfect in split seconds, absolutely amazing to watch someone so skilled.

Whatever, I still like watching Aldo fight.

He isn't boring
he's uncompetitive for the opponents

Lamas should had tried something more after the first 3 rounds, he was the challenger and he wasn't on the same level of Jos

if he finished Lamas people would say either lamas wasnt ready or his chin sucked.

Since he didnt finish him, people here need to get something they can hang on to trash Aldo.

Guy is a monster and like you said ( and imo ) #1/#2 p4p

I don't think anybody is discrediting his credentials

But to me anyway, it looks like he just picks his spots to score and hangs back most the fight

When he decides to score it is obvious what a killer this guy is. But it also shows how conservative he is choosing to fight. It was talked about during pre-fight that the knock on some champs is once they become champ, they realize how much they don't want to lose the belt and change how the fight to make sure they don't lose it, even if it means fighting very different than they used to. And while I rarely care about the commentaries, I thought they were spot-on this time

I don't blame Aldo for doing it. But i don't see how you can blame people for noticing and not particularly liking it? Its obvious to me he is holding back

Aldo is amazing, he does everything so perfect in split seconds, absolutely amazing to watch someone so skilled.

I love how Rogan says Aldo's striking is perfect and then i read that exact word like 20 times the next day

That is why I normally don't care about the commentaries. Because the people who think others are the 'casual fans' regurgitate them

Yes Aldo is very talented. It looks like he can land at will right? So why doesn't he? That is what people are noticing. No way that fight should have went the distance. Aldo makes sure he does enough to win and nothing more. It's hard to blame him. But it's also why he is a co-main event.

Agreed. Was captivated on the technical level.

Back