Aldo in the second Holloway is the best version of Aldo we’ve ever seen

3sumrock

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Aldo boxing and head movement look better than ever in the second Holloway fight,he’s more patient And know when to explode,his counter striking also got better,but Holloway is just a more skilled striker.no shame of losing to a better fighter

Evolution of the game

Bigger stronger guy with better cardio

WEC Aldo is the best Aldo we have ever seen. The guy who wrecked prime Mike Brown and Urijah Faber. He was untouchable back then.

He looked amazing, but the gas tank was not there.

I guess this is how generations overlaps. Max is the best of this time. I hope he can beat Ortega.

WEC Aldo is the best Aldo we have ever seen. The guy who wrecked prime Mike Brown and Urijah Faber. He was untouchable back then.
Wec Aldo was way too wild.wont be as successful as current Aldo

He looked good for sure. But Aldo in WEC was a finishing machine that was untouchable.

TS hates Anderson, Fedor, and Aldo

Anyone else I’m missing?

UFC 200 Aldo is the best Aldo. Masterful out classing of Edgar.

Best boxing we've seen from him sure... but there is so much more to mma

He looked amazing, but the gas tank was not there.

I guess this is how generations overlaps. Max is the best of this time. I hope he can beat Ortega.
Aldo has always had suspect cardio. Look at the Hominick fight. Hominick is a pretty B level fighter and ended the 5th round on top of Aldo GNP'ing him do to Aldo's lack of cardio. This was 7 years ago btw Aldo was only 24

Good to see Aldo getting some love.

WEC Aldo was THE monster.

UFC Aldo was an administrator.

Not the best version of Aldo (gas tank and youth weren't really there), but the one with the crispest technique probably.

Back