Albino hunting in Africa / racism in Africa

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
While we are fighting against racism in the western world, there is a issue in Africa.. the discrimination of Albinos, because they are white. Why these black people in the western world doesnt fight against this issue? Never talk about the issue against Albinos? Why the racism is only importand when if it concerns itself ?

"In Tanzania, an albino girl named Kabula was walking home from school. A man spotted her while driving, and figured out where she lived. A few days later, three men showed up to Kabula’s home. They cut off her arm, threw it in a plastic bag, and ran away."

albino.jpg

"Since it is too dangerous for albino children to go to regular schools, many of them never leave their houses. For those who care to get an education, they go to live in special boarding schools. At the very least, they can often attend summer camps to meet fellow albinos. However, for the boarding schools, many parents drop their children off and never come back.[4] There is an old superstition that giving birth to an albino child means there will be a curse upon the household. Parents are eager to give them up without resorting to killing them.

These camps were created only after the government realized they needed to step in to prevent the murders of so many albino people."

"Since many people feel superstitious about albinos, they become shunned from society, and cannot find jobs. Many adult albinos are forced to depend on family members to support them. In Fear & Loathing: Albino African Survival in Tanzania, a documentary produced by RT, a 50-year old albino man named Said was attacked, and his hand was chopped off. His sister allowed him to “live” with her, but he was only permitted to sleep outside of her home, covered with a mosquito net."

"Albinos are extremely susceptible to developing skin cancer. Their bodies do not produce Melanin, resulting in their skin having no pigmentation and no natural protection from the sun. Albinos should always wear hats and reapply sunscreen throughout the day.

According to a study done by the European Organization for Research on Treatment of Cancer Education Branch in Stockholm, Sweden, African albinos typically form skin tumors on their faces and necks. With a lack of proper medical treatment, these tumors can become massive, and it often leads to an early death. According to that study, African albinos usually do not survive past 30 years old."

"Since albinos are so often rejected from society, many of them decided to start their own community on the small Ukerewe Island, which is off the coast of Tanzania. As of 2014, around 70 albino people live there.[7] Some of them were lucky enough have a family who does not believe in superstition, and they can all live together in peace.

However, living on Ukerewe does not guarantee that albinos are safe. Despite the fact that they are three hours away from the much larger Mwanza City, an albino man named Alfred Kapole was attacked in Ukerewe. He was raised by his parents on the island, who wanted to give him a better life. Kapole realized that so long as outsiders still believed that albinos are magic, they will never be safe.

Kapole moved to Mwanza City and started an organization called the Tanzania Albinism Society. On the wall of the building, he has written, “We do not melt in the sun. We do not disappear. We live and die like normal people.” He has devoted his life to giving seminars, trying to educate people in nearby villagesabout albinism. He also spreads the word through radio and TV."

"While there are many superstitious Africans who believe that albinos deserve to die, there are many educated people who are horrified. Since the government is so corrupt, people are very literally getting away with murder. Many young activists have taken the matter into their own hands to hunt these serial-killing witch doctors."

"For centuries, leaders of communities, police, and the justice system in Tanzania did very little to stop the killing of albino people. Finally, in 2015, after albino activists and The United Nations spoke out about the issues, the government finally stepped up and did what they should have done years before. They arrested 225 “healers” that were practicing without a medical license, as well as witch doctors who were known to request albino body parts from bounty hunters. During the police raids of the witch doctors’ residences, they found monkey tails, lion skin, warthog teeth, and many more animal parts that witches mixed together and made people consume as part of their “healing” spells.[9]

This is a huge victory because now that the source of the money is behind bars, fewer people will have motivation to hunt albinos. Any witch doctor who was not caught will also think twice before revealing themselves publically, now that they know they can be arrested. Unfortunately, many witch doctors still practice in other countries in Africa."

ukerewe.jpg

African-Albino.jpg

http://listverse.com/2017/06/20/10-tragic-facts-about-albino-hunting-in-africa/

Different culture
hard to judge

Different culture
hard to judge

obvious racism is not hard to judge. when a female albino kid gets his arm cut off because shes a albino and not black... thats a issue, a big issue.

This is seriously fucked up. Perfect example, along with the zionists, of how easily the oppressed can become the oppressors when they get the chance and how humanity as a whole sucks.

I've said this before and I'm going to say this again:

If any of you frickin' bleeding heart liberals can find anything better than dried albino pizzle to over-clock your JuJu-mibiam, I'm all ears.

Technically this isn't racism. They are the same race, but with a genetic disorder. It's rooted in superstition not hate for a different race

Technically this isn't racism. They are the same race, but with a genetic disorder. It's rooted in superstition not hate for a different race

take information about the terminology "racism" first bevore u write this.

the terminology racism doesnt belong to a obvious race. it can be used in a religion way as well.... u can use it even when the other have another eye colour.

If any of you frickin' bleeding heart liberals can find anything better than dried albino pizzle to over-clock your JuJu-mibiam, I'm all ears.

typical "liberalism mimimi" moron talk from someone who doesnt like human rights.
are u okay with when a female kid gets his arm cut off because she has the "wrong" skin colour?

Sorry, I've never heard you say this so its missing context for me. What do you mean?

It’s only hip to hate whites. Blacks here in the US are killing their own children in drive by shootings & no one says a word about it. A black criminal gets shot by a cop & the whole country is outraged. It’s a sad world we live in today

typical "liberalism mimimi" moron talk from someone who doesnt like human rights.
are u okay with when a female kid gets his arm cut off because she has the "wrong" skin colour?

Copping an albino arm is the equivlent of stacking a Z370 Aorus motherboard on your tasselled fetish. I persoanally can't think of a more effecient way to upload an Orisha into your id. Seems like you leftwwing nancyboi's have all the answers tho. Smh. Whatever.

I mean, I guess you could scrimp and go High-yaller....that is if you allow that plaintitive look in their beady red demonic eyes to get to you before tha machete falls (I don't), but then you get connection issues when interfacing with Olourun.

Chinese pizzle's are even worse; I used a couple of those and the link to Yemoja and Ogun kept dropping during the last Festival. Frickin embarrassing when you're almost at the peak of your levitation.

You want to know who the blame is for all the albino violence in Africa tho? It's Yaccub.

It was always Yaccub.

what they do is not racism. those backwards savages believe that albino body parts can cure HIV. doesnt make it any better for the albinos, but it has nothing to do with racism.

Whats up with all the black folks hating black folks threads?

There is a town in south alabama that is a safe haven for albino's, we may not be as awful as them africans are, but dont think the old ways are gone in america.

We just hide it better.

Some yall know exactly what I am talking about, especially if you are from the filthy, nasty DIRTY SOUTH!

It would be weird if Africa wasn't utterly batshit crazy.

the terminology racism doesnt belong to a obvious race. it can be used in a religion way as well.... u can use it even when the other have another eye colour.

Umm... what about green eyes?!

Sorry, I've never heard you say this so its missing context for me. What do you mean?

I'm about to enter into the "whataboutery olympics", but bear with me....

In some places in China people toss fetus's if they are female.

In india they'll burn a heffa alive if they don't come correct with that dowry,.Or make her do acid (not the kind you do at Basscoast either) if she marries without permission.

In civilized North America they'll turn a childs genitals into an inverted-dick-pussy and give him puberty blockers to make him a permenant medical patient.

But in Africa, you take one limb for a likkle juju and all the sudden everyone all is up in arms.
*kisses teeth*

My point is that albino parts work best for what we need. You have a car, right? Would you use Royal Purple Synthetic Motor Oil or some welfare Bullseye 10w-30?

This just in: Africa, especially the off the map rural villages, has some pretty fucked up and violent tendencies rooted in their culture, superstitions, and way of life

Back