Alan Jouban: Why is he a commentator?

He is good and very mature (at least more mature than DC and Bisping), and he is probably considering retiring from the UFC, now that he knows that he is not really a Top 10 fighter. So, taking beatings for 10K/10K doesn't make sense.

hqg-641.gif

Are you complaining that you have to see that beautiful face?

He makes everyone else at the Fox desk look like Walmart customers.

I opened this thread just so I could put you on my ignore list

Did you go to school?
Putting someone's name like that is qouting them.

I was quite impressed with him yesterday. Bisping and DC are accustomed to that spot and joke around a lot with Bryant and shit which is a nice touch but I thought that Jouban provided a good seriousness to the proceedings and made a lot of solid observations. Certainly seemed comfortable there and I think he will be back for sure.

He was there because he does a podcast with Karyn Bryant and she clearly got him an opportunity. Hilarious how hard a time DC and Bisping were giving him. They don't want this little pretty boy fuck to take their jobs lol. I dont blame them. The real question is how does a dude who is going to be 36 in 2 months still look like he's 25. What are your model secrets Alan?

i just watched an old strikeforce with fucking kendra wilkinson at the desk. try that if you want to complain about what you have now.

also, hes cool as fuck on mma roasted. it doesnt seem to translate as well to the big show stuff, but the guy is for real. and he beat up mike perry.

He's had like 1 fight in the UFC. What? lol. Just because he's good looking? Then why not Sage Northcutt who's better looking?

Cause they offered him the chance and he accepted.

Sage Northcutt is not good looking. LMAO. He looks like a fucking woody and buzz lightyear hybrid with the hair of a gay boy band member circa 2003.

Also Alan Jouban is overrated looks wise I feel. Extremely so, he's a model so people just assume he has to be great looking. He's nothing special.
You have three noses don't you.
Man looks good and speaks well, knows what he's talking about and as long as he doesn't slip into monotonous repetition like cruz he should do well, he seemed fine last night.

He's had like 1 fight in the UFC. What? lol. Just because he's good looking? Then why not Sage Northcutt who's better looking?

Have you actually heard Sage talk in a interview it would be easier if he spoke sign language man can barely put a full sentence together.

bisping has poor English skills and relies on tv soap drama expressions mostly.... quote: there's no smoke without fire

At least he was better than Waterston.

Back