Alan Jouban: Why is he a commentator?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's had like 1 fight in the UFC. What? lol. Just because he's good looking? Then why not Sage Northcutt who's better looking?

is he a good commentator or not? that's what matters

He's not a commentator. He was working as a desk analyst. They try new fighters all the time, usually good looking ones. See if any of them are good.

Y'all remember how bad the Karate Hottie failed working at the Fox desk? LMAO

I am not gay, but the guy is better looking than the better looking guy you could imagine.
And he can talk.

Get used to seeing his face. I'm sure they'll give him a permanent position at the desk.

he was really clueless about Claudia vs Andrade and their ability to strike, like he was surprised Gadelha has strong stand up...

He's not a commentator. He was working as a desk analyst. They try new fighters all the time, usually good looking ones. See if any of them are good.

Y'all remember how bad the Karate Hottie failed working at the Fox desk? LMAO

That was terrible. She was so uncomfortable.

Well spoken, good looking. he is basically made for TV

Jouban is threatening TS's unadulterated love for Sage.

Last edited:
Sage Northcutt is not good looking. LMAO. He looks like a fucking woody and buzz lightyear hybrid with the hair of a gay boy band member circa 2003.

Also Alan Jouban is overrated looks wise I feel. Extremely so, he's a model so people just assume he has to be great looking. He's nothing special.

Sage Northcutt is not good looking. LMAO. He looks like a fucking woody and buzz lightyear hybrid with the hair of a gay boy band member circa 2003.

Also Alan Jouban is overrated looks wise I feel. Extremely so, he's a model so people just assume he has to be great looking. He's nothing special.
True. Michael Bisping is better looking

He's had like 1 fight in the UFC. What? lol. Just because he's good looking? Then why not Sage Northcutt who's better looking?

Sage has gotten a lot of advantages because of his looks already.

I'd understand if a woman ran the UFC but Dana is making the decisions so it's very confusing.

It's like she was a 4 year old trying to read Shakespeare on air

She's not good off the cuff. Just couldn't string any coherent thoughts together without getting completely jumbled up and nervous. I don't think she had a good time doing it.

Back