Alan Jouban vs Niko Price Set for UFC Mexico Aug 5

Nikos arms look photo shoppingly long in that pic lol

Jouban still beat the brakes off of Plastic Perry

tumblr_oicxuoJD3P1rofocqo1_500.gif

Shut up slave

I'm afraid Jouban will face two consecutive losses for the first time in his career.

Price via submission, I'm all up in this hype train.

Hope Nico Price shows up clean this time. Great fighter but i can't stand drug addicts

I reckon Jouban will have him. Moreno was lighting Price up, Jouban's a much better striker and has more power.

Hope Nico Price shows up clean this time. Great fighter but i can't stand drug addicts

Lol just because someone's consumes marijuana doesn't make them a drug addict. You don't know the reasons for his marijuana use. His life is more important then a drug test. Seizures are serious, I had a cousin die at 28 from having a seizure and marijuana could have prevented it.

Marijuana is not a drug it is a natural medicine. Just because the government has you brain washed doesn't make niko or any other marijuana user a drug addict.

I reckon Jouban will have him. Moreno was lighting Price up, Jouban's a much better striker and has more power.

Niko will win this fight however he wants. I'd take him against anyone on the ground and he's lethal in the clinch. He can take a hit and keep on fighting. Jouban has a weak chin.

Lol just because someone's consumes marijuana doesn't make them a drug addict. You don't know the reasons for his marijuana use. His life is more important then a drug test. Seizures are serious, I had a cousin die at 28 from having a seizure and marijuana could have prevented it.

Marijuana is not a drug it is a natural medicine. Just because the government has you brain washed doesn't make niko or any other marijuana user a drug addict.
I was joking dude. I'm all for marijuana for medical use lol.

Edit: that's awful about your cousin though. My condolences

I want to see DJ vs. Borg get added to this card. I say that as a fan.

I was joking dude. I'm all for marijuana for medical use lol.

Edit: that's awful about your cousin though. My condolences

Sorry, it's hard to decipher between sarcasm and seriousness through worded messages.

People have been serious about it on other threads. It's a stupid rule but it is the rule unfortunately. I'm a good friend of Niko's and I understand his purpose for using it.

I also just read how the state of Texas has a much lower level that the test for so it's harder to pass the test compared to all the other states.

Sorry, it's hard to decipher between sarcasm and seriousness through worded messages.

People have been serious about it on other threads. It's a stupid rule but it is the rule unfortunately. I'm a good friend of Niko's and I understand his purpose for using it.

I also just read how the state of Texas has a much lower level that the test for so it's harder to pass the test compared to all the other states.
Lol it's cool man. I like to post sarcastically but you quoted me really pretty fair but I felt i should be honest.

His win against Morono was pretty solid and i'm actually a fan of Morono as well, he's a tough guy and I was pretty pissed Niko got the win snatched away cause he got a little high. Either way still 2 great performances so far and I look forward to his next fight

Back