Alan Jouban let DC & Bisping bully him - but would have stood up to Mighty Mouse

You sound like you're a 12 year old child. Lol

well u just said "Lol" at the end of your own dumbass post, much like a 12 year old might do

freudian slip? intentional hypocrisy? i don't know but what i do know is that i could take u irl so i don't see u as a threat in any way, Lol

well u just said "Lol" at the end of your own dumbass post, much like a 12 year old might do

freudian slip? intentional hypocrisy? i don't know but what i do know is that i could take u irl so i don't see u as a threat in any way, Lol

Your attempts at trolling are pretty terrible if you are in fact trolling. If you aren't and being for real, then I feel sorry for how much of a vegetable you clearly are.

What time in the video does he talk about the bullying?

And would have smacked the shit out of Mike Perry

tumblr_oicxuoJD3P1rofocqo1_500.gif

we know you and the other perry haters are just trolling--especially since only one fighter between perry and jouban actually has a win streak going right now--but let's be real: perry takes the rematch easily

didn't perry get quoted saying something like "[something something] 9 times out of 10 i'm going to be the winner" well he's 100% right; jouban happened to hit the luck jackpot and be the 1 out of the 10 that night but it wouldn't ever happen again
You make it sound like Jouban caught him in some wild exchange and just lucked out, when he outpointed him for 15 minutes straight. Now that Perry managed to beat a guy who everyone beats lately and who should have retired 3 years ago, and a B level lightweight who took the fight on 2 days notice, suddenly he's some world beater cause a bunch of sherdoggers took a joke too seriously and ran with it, and managed to get more sheep to join the herd? Nah, Jouban by decision again.

Jouban. He will be living off the Perry win for the rest of his life. While Platinum climbs the rankings to contender status.

Jouban saying he'd talk back to MM but not DC is REALLY pussy-like. If he calls DC out what is DC gonna do, slam him on the floor and get fired/ go to jail?

I wonder if Bryant thinks Rockhold or Jouban is more of a knockout.

we know you and the other perry haters are just trolling--especially since only one fighter between perry and jouban actually has a win streak going right now--but let's be real: perry takes the rematch easily

didn't perry get quoted saying something like "[something something] 9 times out of 10 i'm going to be the winner" well he's 100% right; jouban happened to hit the luck jackpot and be the 1 out of the 10 that night but it wouldn't ever happen again
Mike Perry is a beast, but Jouban handled him fairly easy with his movement, variety of strikes, and ability to follow a game plan against a dangerous fighter. These are things that Perry can fix, but that fight was pretty one sided.

look buddy i just skimmed through that bs b/c you're a non-factor and can't possibly out-troll me so excuse me if i didn't reply to something specific you said but

listen here, i'm a LEGIT alpha male. check out my sig--my facebook link is there. 100% public, no bs. check out my shirtless pics. i work out, i'm a real one bro. i can bench 235 lbs and i've watched enough ufc to consider myself a half blue belt level in overall mma knowledge

basically what i'm saying is you don't want to mess with me lil man i would put u down bro #RealTalk #AlphaLife
<{danawhoah}>

<Dana05>

<31>

<36>

Back