Alabama Cop Shoots Man Holding His Wallet (Video)

Well you tried, but in the attempt you don't understand how stats and aggregates work. If he's showing you a national graph of LE workplace deaths, and your counter is to peacemeal it up so you can make an anecdotal argument on an isolated state... then you don't understand what you're talking about.
*piecemeal

Sorry, nitpicking, but it's burning my eyes.

Cops have way more fear than the job calls for.

But hey, if they go home at night, what does it matter if a person getting out of his car at an accident is shot.

Surprised he didn't shoot the trucker getting out his vehicle too.

*I'm being ambushed at the accident site, send back up*

Stupid cop, it's an accident, not a felony stop.

both are morons.

guy lays down writhing in pain, cop yells 'DON'T MOVE'. mother of God.

The cop thought he was armed.

Even if he is wriggling around in pain, if he had a gun in his hands, he is still a threat.

Police and trained to neutralize the threat.

A lot of beaten down lemmings in this thread afraid to interact with police like human beings. If you think your fellow citizen deserves to die because they didn't follow some unspoken protocol that all must use in dealing with authoritarians, you may as well surrender your freedom now. You aren't a free person, you don't think like a free person, and perhaps you are more comfortable having your life dictated to you by authority. If you really think a person deserves to die for what's in that video, you are subhuman, and don't deserve to breathe the same air as free men.

Haha fuck off with your straw man

The cop thought he was armed.

Even if he is wriggling around in pain, if he had a gun in his hands, he is still a threat.

Police and trained to neutralize the threat.

that's irrelevant. there was plenty of time that passed for the cop to deduce the guy wasn't armed. there was nothing in his hands. the cop was in a WTF state, clearly panicking & going by protocol knowingly since the camera was rolling.

his frustration peaks when they confirm he fucked up.

Yeah I think it is actually familiarity with firearms that caused the bad judgement.

When I watched the video I was not surprised he shot based on the way the guy was holding the wallet.

20fdaaq.png

5agqpk.png

maxresdefault.jpg

steve-yeti-shooting-from-back.png

End thread.

The guy was in the military, too?? He looks like a skinny, whiny teenager.

Also, being in the military, you should have known better than to burst out of the door like a muppet at that police officer, holding a small black object at night time.

Police officer can't be blamed.

I just want to see this cop apologist logic used everywhere. It would be entertaining.

You get t-boned by a drunk driver. Your fault dumb ass, should have been paying more attention. Defensive driving is key you dumbass.

End thread.

Honestly it almost looked possible that he wanted to be killed via suicide by cop at first before putting hands up and then again after being shot. Who the hell jumps out, holds a black object in a high compressed ready like that while walking forward. Then after being shoot makes it look even more so like he was holding a gun and pointing it at the leo.

Last edited:
I just want to see this cop apologist logic used everywhere. It would be entertaining.

You get t-boned by a drunk driver. Your fault dumb ass, should have been paying more attention. Defensive driving is key you dumbass.

Bullshit you don't walk forward with a black object in your hand like that. Both hands on it middle of chest. It looks like he was about ready to extend and shoot. That is how people are trained. Unholster, bring up to chest(high compressed ready) extend and shoot.

shootsweet13_tease.gif

Bullshit you don't walk forward with a black object in your hand like that. Both hands on it middle of chest. It looks like he was about ready to extend and shoot. That is how people are trained. Unholster, bring up to chest(high compressed ready) extend and shoot.

People are trained to shoot before they have clearly identified a weapon?

That is some shit training then.

People are trained to shoot before they have clearly identified a weapon?

That is some shit training then.

First you should not just jump out of a vehicle for the safety of both parties involved.

Second, you realize that if they were wrong(and it was a pistol) it could be their death right? Split second decisions. He saw what looked like a man in high compressed ready with a black object walking forward.

First you should not just jump out of a vehicle for the safety of both parties involved.

Second, you realize that if they were wrong(and it was a pistol) it could be their death right? Split second decisions. He saw what looked like a man in high compressed ready with a black object walking forward.

He didn't have a gun. Their was no threat.

If I hit someone in a crosswalk on accident because I didn't see them, for whatever reason, that is a crime.

why you getting out of the car, b4 cop tells you to? too dumb
Agreed. Does not justify shooting, though. I've watched the video a lot of times and at no point does it look like he's pointing the wallet at the cop or assuming a shooting pose, which is the argument I usually here from the adamant team blue crowd. His hands immediately went up when the cop shouted to show his hands. It was dumb not to drop the wallet at that point, but not deserving of being shot. He clearly had no clue how to deal with police. Kid is a moron, but the cop was wrong here. Based on this cop's reaction, I believe that it was honest mistake. It was too egregious of an error to go without consequences, though.

I almost always side with the police when there is outrage over a shooting, btw.

He didn't have a gun. Their was no threat.

If I hit someone in a crosswalk on accident because I didn't see them, for whatever reason, that is a crime.

Lol hindsight is always 20/20.

There was absolutely perceived threat. He didn't know what he what he had, got out of a vehicle and was told multiple times to show his hands.

The first time he said let me see you hands this was the following sequence

Screenshot_20170319-210631_zpsb76s3tv2.png

Screenshot_20170319-210704_zpssxwuo7te.png

Screenshot_20170319-210644_zpsefc7svg0.png

Screenshot_20170319-210734_zpsrgx1pdhp.png

He couldn't have made it look anymore like holding a gun if he tried. That was after being told to see hands.

I've watched the video a lot of times and at no point does it look like he's pointing the wallet at the cop or assuming a shooting pose, which is the argument I usually here from the adamant team blue crowd. His hands immediately went up when the cop shouted to show his hands.

Lol yes it does ^

And he was told 3 or 4 times before showing his hands.

Back