Al Iaquinta Wants Tony Ferguson Fight in November

Swing and a miss
giphy.gif

Another LCL bites the dust

Funny thing is, that cord is notorious for tripping people. There is actually a list of pro athletes that have fallen on then including severel NFL players and Daniel Cormier. Tony is the only one to get injured like that, though....

i blame the curse.

Speaker cable GOAT

Could’ve led to a td tho. Even with the injury you don’t want to risk giving up td’s to a guy like dc. Jones is probably the only guy that can get away with that.
Frank Mir hurt DC with kicks to the body

DC is very vulnerable to the body, and with kicks...

Gus got DC with check knees a couple times as DC stepped in

Also because DC is so jumpy to the body, he's jumpy to fients to the body.

Gus used the body jab brilliantly to condition DC, then would shoot the right straight up top off the body jab or off fienting to the body.

To DC's credit. He's smart. He knows Jones gives him trouble because of the leg length and kicks. DC says He struggles mightily against Rockhold in sparrings for those very same reasons.

He knew Stipe wouldn't give him much trouble stylistically. DC hand picked that fight very well.

DC knows his weaknesses. He knows it's lomg range kickers like Rockhold and Jones.

On another note, this is why Cain beats DC - and why Cain wouldve beaten Jones.

Because Cain is a kicker first and foremost who's all about setting up his kicks with punch combinations etc. Very versatile. Cain is also much more prone to wrestling. DC is all about using his wrestling to dirty box in the clinch. Where as if Cain were in the clinch against Jones, hes not going to sit there and clinch fight with Jones, if the dirty boxing isn't there, Cain WILL DROP levels and dump Jones immediately. Cain would've wrecked Jones with kick combinations and TDs.

Man I miss Cain so much. The greatest most talented HW I've ever seen

Which means he refuses to fight Iaquinta.

Well, I can understand it - Iaquinta heavily underrated and can definitely beat him.
Count me among those who don’t understand why people think Al is elite.

Only two fights since 2015. A 50-43 loss, and a win over Diego Sanchez. I’ve seen all his fights. Where does the hype come from?

Tony Ferguson is a fucking gimp. Who cares what this weirdo says.

Long Island is more expensive than where Ferg is. Lyin' Ted Fuze Wire.

"you sell houses, I build them and buy them...." Lol wtf, sick burn bro!!

Sounds like he’s back to his old self, clean bill of health and fully recovered.

Yeah but what’s he doing with the houses he builds and buys?

I don’t get the insult......

I rather build AND sell houses than build them AND buy them.

If I build houses....why the am I bragging about buying them?

You buy them to renovate and re-sell
Property developers always buy new properties to renovate and redistribute
The salesman is his underling

It's gonna be

Conor/Khabib
Tony/Eddie
Lee/Pettis

Back