Al iaquinta vs Justin Gaethje possibly in August/September

Id rather see one of them fight Kevin Lee. Lee is ranked above both but I don't think he can beat either of them.

I'll be rooting for the hotel trashing, don't boo me raging, house selling son of a gun

Surprised that they're giving Gaethje a title shot after two losses.

You can't scramble and find Justin Gaethje an easy fight at lw there are basically none in the top 15 esp. the way Justin fights

They could've gave him Dariush, Trinaldo, OAM, etc on the outskirts of the top 15 but even those guys would be hard fights

It's just the way he fights. He's getting figured out and it didn't take really that long either and he needs to switch things up if he wants to stay at the top.

Love both of these guys, it’ll be a fucking brawl. Don’t really care who wins, but slightly rooting for Raging Al.

Guys, Justin came to the big leagues. He shouldn't have left the WSOF if he wanted to fight disabled guys or a years-past-his-prime Melvin Guillard (who still gave Gaethje problems).
^this right here. I agree.
This is the big leagues
I don't understand this mentality lately of coddling fighters. I can get behind properly building them up by giving them increasingly difficult fights. But Gathje is a former champ in his org and not a young prospect

Back