Al Iaquinta Raging on the MMA hour

Dude is crazy but I wanna see him fight.. doesn't sound too good in that regard. Wants to sell houses wtf.

He started everyone is a dumb ass and a pussy, that everyone says he is dumb and he isn't, he is going to be the best real state agent in the world, said he beat Masvidal(he didn't) and look "where Masvidal is".

Basically he is right about everything, everyone is dumb, everyone is scared of him.

He legitimately comes of crazier and crazier each interview, I'm not saying he is wrong about his contractual issues(he was the one who wanted to be on TUF though), but everything else made little to no sense.

lol ended that interview like a motherfuckin BOSS

He spends the whole hour giving excuses for ducking Platinum Mike Perry, subtle admitting that the Platinum one has better hands
Mike Perry? I have seen the "hype" here on Sherdog but who has the guy fought that makes people want to "duck" him? Also, didn't he just lose to Jouban by decision? Wait a minute... Mike Perry... is that you posting "anonymously"?

Al is a lunatic ! And its awesome !

edit - this interview is awesome !! Its Nick Diaz level crazy shit !!

Last edited:
Al's an angry little fella

Has to have some mental issues
He is the type in a bar that wants to fight you, then says all is good & buys you a drink & then wants to fight again & after the fight says everyone is against him & only he see's it lol

Has to have some mental issues
He is the type in a bar that wants to fight you, then says all is good & buys you a drink & then wants to fight again & after the fight says everyone is against him & only he see's it lol
He's very Nassau County Long Islandy.

Its an act just trying to get money fights he isnt that raging really its calculated..

it was a great Fredo Corleone impression

hqdefault.jpg

Rage on,Raging Al,Rage on!

anyone else staring mia kang's tits?

He started everyone is a dumb ass and a pussy, that everyone says he is dumb and he isn't, he is going to be the best real state agent in the world, said he beat Masvidal(he didn't) and look "where Masvidal is".

Basically he is right about everything, everyone is dumb, everyone is scared of him.

He legitimately comes of crazier and crazier each interview, I'm not saying he is wrong about his contractual issues(he was the one who wanted to be on TUF though), but everything else made little to no sense.

Hmmmm.. .. he did beat masvidal though???

Back