Al Iaquinta Goes Off On Dana

Edgy Brah

Look into it
Banned
Reaction score

Lot of truth there. Fighters need a promoter. They know where to go if they need boxercise.

You're 3 days late.

Dude's always savage. He says what other fighters say when they are either fired, retired, or in another organization. What makes it awesome is he does this and they give him a fight with Gaethje.

Another disgruntled fighter who thought because he fought khabib hes now a superstar that should get paid millions if he is to fight anyone in the top 10, hence why hes sitting on the side bitching about Dana.

Even what he said about fighter weigh ins... So what, he questioned 500+ fighters? he said the same thing dana said "the guys i talked to didnt want/wanted this" yet made it sound like it was fact because he said so...

If a few hours makes the difference between you being healthy after the weight in/ready to fight and not being able to re-hydrate then you are in the wrong weight class or not cutting weight correctly to begin with.

Inb4 he gets released and somehow becomes P4P #1 on sherdog.

Ariel must love having Al on his show, I know I would; he goes off the rails in the most entertaining way.

Lot of truth there. Fighters need a promoter. They know where to go if they need boxercise.

“You do an interview with him, and it’s not about the truth, but about his agenda.”

Why on earth would Iaquinta suggest such a thing about Uncle Dana?

It doesn't matter if they change the weigh in or not. The same problem with be there. Fighters know the date and time they need to weigh in and they either make the weight or don't.

Back