Al Franken probably will have to resign...

It's pretty clear that the dude was in his mid-30s trolling the malls and high schools but by all means keep defending him
If it's so clear then WHERE IS THE PROOF? Evidence?

Of course you've got nothing, just your voice and obvious ignorance.

L
There is a picture of Franken grabbing the woman's breasts. Are you really this clueless? or is just ignorance and a REFUSAL to learn?

Looked like hover hands to me..

But agree, what he did was wrong.

How on Earth does it protect their butts to push Franken out? It's the opposite.
Because it signals to their constituents that they're on board with the witch hunt and keeps them from coming under fire for not "doing something about it". But if they want to pander to this and cull their peers for unsubstantiated allegations or actions that both parties are willing to move beyond that's their business I guess.

I get it, their constituents are angry and they want someone to punish. But it's part an parcel of this victim mentality and overblown reaction cycle many progressives have become trapped in. No rational considerations, no reliance on evidence, no chance for appeal, no chance for redemption, nothing... Just the stake and the fire.

Good. Gives Dems the moral high ground.

In addition to the fact that their policies aren't sadistic attacks on the poor...

That's the most hilarious part.... they have to do this because they have to appear that they give a s*** because of the whole Roy Moore situation. It's very transparent

Because it signals to their constituents that they're on board with the witch hunt and keeps them from coming under fire for not "doing something about it". But if they want to pander to this and cull their peers for unsubstantiated allegations or actions that both parties are willing to move beyond that's their business I guess.

I get it, their constituents are angry and they want someone to punish. But it's part an parcel of this victim mentality and overblown reaction cycle many progressives have become trapped in. No rational considerations, no reliance on evidence, no chance for appeal, no chance for redemption, nothing... Just the stake and the fire.
I actually agree with this

Except that I can disprove your accusation in a second whereas Moore didn’t deny going after young girls, you dumb dildo.

You sexually assaulted me years earlier. Now prove you didn't.

And like I said, many guys enjoy dating "young legal girls".

But that is different from saying he assaulted underage 14 year old girls.

You really can't tell the difference?

There is a credible pattern of Moore thirsting for young girls. He is a pervert. You are whiteknighting a pedophile lmao. You sick fuck. Get some morals asshat

A man who enjoys dating young girls in their early 20's is a pervert?

God Damn! No wonder you think the way you do. Girls must have rejected you EVERY DAY which is why you hate on men like Moore who can actually get laid.

There was PROOF he did something wrong. He did not have to believe it, the FACTS speak for themselves.
He apologized for what happened regarding that picture. She accepted his apology. Guess there's no moving on. A lot of jabber about #metoo but any other images? Any corroborating witnesses? Any audio? Any video?

Kinda like saying Trumps accusers are lying when he admitted to it and apologized on tv to doing it...
That is the difference. Trump never admitted to "doing it" nor did he ever apologize. In fact, he vowed to one day sue them.

That's what it comes down to. If people really want to make a change here, they have to come down harder on their own, and that's what liberals are doing. The contrast now couldn't be clearer. Most Republican voters care so little about morality that they'll vote for a serial groper for president and a child molester for the Senate, while liberals won't tolerate more minor groping.

This is ridiculous... lol...

the reason they had to come down hard is because case after case after case after case of them not doing a damn thing about it.

They fed Al to the wolves just to get the upper hand on Roy Moore. classy. look at all of accusations against Al.... the most recent one...he grabbed a woman's hip during a picture....like who gives a fuck. Really. But he got fed to the Wolves just so the dems can have a fake moral High Ground. How can you not see that Jack?

Last edited:
That is the difference. Trump never admitted to "doing it" nor did he ever apologize. In fact, he vowed to one day sue them.

He didn't vow to "One day" sue them. He said after his campaign he would sue them. I wonder why he hasn't sued them...

L

Looked like hover hands to me..

But agree, what he did was wrong.
The main thing is Franken did not deny he DIDN'T do it. And that speaks volumes to me my friend.

Like if somebody asked me did I ever touch a man's butt I would not say "I don't remember" I would say affirmatively NO!

No such picture exists

She said he touched her. The media reported he touched her. He did not deny he touched her.

All that said, it was a fucking juvenile prank and not assault.

Sucks, but what is happening to him is basically just the blowback of his side politicizing everything. There is no middle ground where something looks kinda bad but it isn't bad.

As of now, all this shit is being lumped together as assault

The main thing is Franken did not deny he DIDN'T do it. And that speaks volumes to me my friend.

Like if somebody asked me did I ever touch a man's butt I would not say "I don't remember" I would say affirmatively NO!

The idea that he is a Dem is the only thing speaking to you

Again, claims can only be plausible if there is proof or evidence to back it up. That is what I am trying to educate you on.

A "claim" alone should not get a person fired, or imprisoned, or from running for office.

If there is proof then that's different.

Again, personal accounts are evidence. When they have similar characteristics between people that don't know each other and his colleagues also talked about his bizarre behavior that makes the claims very believable. We also have his pathetic responses to the charges which he couldn't even bring himself to say no. He said things like, "I don't recall dating women that young". The whole thing is plausible to any reasonable person.

BTW, plausible means that the claims are reasonable or probable. Seems like you think the word is equivalent to the standard required to convict someone in court, which is a misunderstanding on your part.

the guy did child molest young underage girls then he should go to jail right?

If we are being consistent then yes.

I read the statute of limitations have long passed, so no, he should not go to jail according to the law down there.

I don't know if there is enough evidence to convict him, but there is enough to keep him out of office. When you keep bringing this up it shows you are not even trying to understand what people are writing.

And you have still not provided any proof only accusations which is no different than me claiming that YOU raped ME when I was in school.

Should that get you fired from YOUR job? Of course not!

If other people came out and made the claim and my colleagues also confirmed I was up to weird stuff and when I was asked I said "I don't remember raping people, but it was a long time ago" it may not land me in jail but it sure as fuck would be enough that I should be stopped from running for office.

He apologized for what happened regarding that picture. She accepted his apology. Guess there's no moving on. A lot of jabber about #metoo but any other images? Any corroborating witnesses? Any audio? Any video?
What other evidence do you need? There is a PHOTO revealing what happened.

And if a photo appeared of some teacher touching a girls breasts would you want us to just "move on and forget it" or would you be demanding that teachers firing?

Back