Al Franken probably will have to resign...

You have no point which is why I am able to systematically tear apart your posts line by line without even breaking a sweat.

You are an uninformed democrat liberal hack, that is all you are.
You haven't dismantled anything and have only proven to be a hyper partisan stooge. You also seem like a peach to hang out with.

The mental gymnastics they go through to protect Moore is astounding. They are truly delusional

I don't think they're delusional. They know that Moore has done what he's accused of and almost certainly more. They just don't care. Both Heretic and TGA have spelled out their reasoning, too.

Multiple accusations. He and even his pastor friend said he went after young girls
Going after young girls does not make one a "child molester". Many men prefer to date girls in their late teens and early 20's.

And multiple accusations is NOT proof. Again, multiple accusations is multiple accusations. That is not concrete proof he did something.

Again learn what words mean.

And Franken wasn't accused he was SEEN grabbing a woman's breasts. Again, there is a difference.

Question , do you think this guys head is about to be pinched ?
crushing-your-head-26.jpg

Or do you realize there is in reality distance between the two subjects in the photo?

You're aware of the evidence against Moore. You just think that child molesters are OK as long as they're in your party. That's how little you guys care about basic decency.
Again, what is the evidence? An accusation? Let me know. I want to be educated.

Where is this concrete PROOF evidence that Moore is a child molester?

Going after young girls does not make one a "child molester". Many men prefer to date girls in their late teens and early 20's.

And multiple accusations is NOT proof. Again, multiple accusations is multiple accusations. That is not concrete proof he did something.

Again learn what words mean.

Many men do not go after teens lmao. Your parents must have been fucking losers to make you think like that.

The accusations are direct proof from the victim, fucktard. You’re just too much of a shill to realize it.

It's just a very convenient thing to happen at a time when Franken had taken a leading role as Trump's critic in the Democrat circles, especially in regards to the Mueller investigation. He offered a public face that resonated with the common man.

Now that he's gone, that's a big monkey off the back of Trump.

I'm no big fan of the democrats and have no personal investment in their success so I say this more as commentary than advocacy. The real loss here is not one senator who will be immediately replaced with another democrat. It's that republicans are absolutely not going to follow down this path and if Al was set up, then what will Dems do the next time it happens? Already, twitter is full of democrat voters who are fit to be tied that he resigned. If this happened with another dem (it almost certainly will), even more will be angry. Conversely, if they reverse course and start advocating for due process - as should have been the case here - they'll look ridiculous and incompetent.

You haven't dismantled anything and have only proven to be a hyper partisan stooge. You also seem like a peach to hang out with.
bro, you made an accusation and could not support it when put up to the challenge.

It is put up or SHUT UP time.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim that Roy Moore is a child molester?

Question , do you think this guys head is about to be pinched ?
crushing-your-head-26.jpg

Or do you realize there is in reality distance between the two subjects in the photo?
Are you saying Franken did not grab that woman's breasts when Franken himself admitted he might have?

Do you realize how DUMB of an argument that is and how moronic you sound right now?

bro, you made an accusation and could not support it when put up to the challenge.

It is put up or SHUT UP time.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim that Roy Moore is a child molester?
Your framing is retarded. We are arguing that a man with several plausible claims of being a child molester which his behavior being backed up by co-workers is more than enough to keep him out of office.

You're arguing that the standard of proof for a conviction must be met and that is wrong. The case against him is compelling and enough to keep him from a powerful office. No one is saying the guy should go to jail.

Many men do not go after teens lmao. Your parents must have been fucking losers to make you think like that.

The accusations are direct proof from the victim, fucktard. You’re just too much of a shill to realize it.
WOW, So an accusation is now proof in your little mind???

So if I accuse you of raping me 7 years ago, that means you DID because my accusation is proof and evidence? Really?

Do you even try reading out loud what you type before you hit publish? Of course not!

Are you saying Franken did not grab that woman's breasts when Franken himself admitted he might have?

Do you realize how DUMB of an argument that is and how moronic you sound right now?
What the fuck are you talking about

The idiot said there's a picture of him grabbing the woman's breasts, that's utter bullshit

So if I accuse you of raping me 7 years ago, that means you DID because my accusation is proof and evidence? Really?

Do you even try reading out loud what you type before you hit publish? Of course not!
It's pretty clear that the dude was in his mid-30s trolling the malls and high schools but by all means keep defending him

Except that I can disprove your accusation in a second whereas Moore didn’t deny going after young girls, you dumb dildo. There is a credible pattern of Moore thirsting for young girls. He is a pervert. You are whiteknighting a pedophile lmao. You sick fuck. Get some morals asshat

Kinda like saying Trumps accusers are lying when he admitted to it and apologized on tv to doing it...

Your framing is retarded. We are arguing that a man with several plausible claims of being a child molester which his behavior being backed up by co-workers is more than enough to keep him out of office.

Again, claims can only be plausible if there is proof or evidence to back it up. That is what I am trying to educate you on.

A "claim" alone should not get a person fired, or imprisoned, or from running for office.

If there is proof then that's different.

You're arguing that the standard of proof for a conviction must be met and that is wrong. The case against him is compelling and enough to keep him from a powerful office. No one is saying the guy should go to jail.

If the guy did child molest young underage girls then he should go to jail right?

If we are being consistent then yes.

And you have still not provided any proof only accusations which is no different than me claiming that YOU raped ME when I was in school.

Should that get you fired from YOUR job? Of course not!

It seems common sense is still not your strong suit. It's okay, I've learned everyone can be helped even folks with your intellect level.

Most guys just "kiss girls". They do not wait for an answer and ask "Can I kiss you?"

Sure most guys like to kiss girls. I don't know of any man in his 30's that called a girl at her High School to ask her out on a date.
Statutory Moore" Hey how is Trig class going, do you want to go out"
High School chick " Why don't you meet me at the mall"
Statutory Roy "The mall does not work, I am not allowed within 500 ft of the mall, not because I perv on high school chicks, like everyone says, but due to I am DA and working a big case involving the mall. BTW do you happen to have a younger sister, I can penetrate her with my Christian Values"
End Scene.

What the fuck are you talking about

The idiot said there's a picture of him grabbing the woman's breasts, that's utter bullshit
There is a picture of Franken grabbing the woman's breasts. Are you really this clueless? or is just ignorance and a REFUSAL to learn?

Back