Al Franken probably will have to resign...

Meh. He didn't grab her tits and she was rehearsing an agreed-upon kiss with him.

This is nothing and Trump is literal grabbing women by the clam. I don't give a shit.
Could be something. It's getting play in the press now.
That librul press, ignoring it but reporting it

What an idiot. Why would a grown man behave like that? You can make all the excuses you want, but the fact the woman is asleep just makes Franken look like a creepy weirdo sex pest. A moment of trying to be funny or whatever the fuck he was trying to do in that photo could be the end of his career.

Girl probably had that pic for years as a gag/conversation peace for when people came over to the house..

GOP probably got a wiff of it and bought her out to say he a$$ulted her.

Need something to change the controversy over to the Dems.

?why else would she keep the pic for that long and do nothing with it?

It's really not a surprise at all, because he's' a product of both the show business and the politic swamps. Add to that the fact that he's a sanctimonious virtue-signaler and you have the perfect recipe for a perverted creep.

"Because I'm douchey enough, I'm rapey enough, and doggone it - people don't like me."

- Senator Franken's upcoming retirement speech

What an idiot. Why would a grown man behave like that? You can make all the excuses you want, but the fact the woman is asleep just makes Franken look like a creepy weirdo sex pest. A moment of trying to be funny or whatever the fuck he was trying to do in that photo could be the end of his career.

The assertions seem sufficient to oust him, but I'd hold judgment on the photo.

Girl probably had that pic for years as a gag/conversation peace for when people came over to the house..

GOP probably got a wiff of it and bought her out to say he a$$ulted her.

Need something to change the controversy over to the Dems.

?why else would she keep the pic for that long and do nothing with it?

This exact logic could be deployed against the Roy Moore accusers, and it's neither acceptable nor persuasive.

Meh. He didn't grab her tits and she was rehearsing an agreed-upon kiss with him.

This is nothing and Trump is literal grabbing women by the clam. I don't give a shit.

Democrats tend to give a free pass to their own. Creepy Joe Biden was being inappropriate with young children during the entire Obama presidency and got away with it. What a sick fuck. :mad:

uqYQnwG.jpg

Typical weirdo from Minnie-sodar.

ETA: On the other hand, this thread did cause me to do an image search on Leeann Tweeden, and I'm glad I did.
Woah! What do you have against the North Star State? We’re content to just play hockey, hunt, and ice fish up here by ourselves, dontcha know

Whether it is true or not...

What do guys get out of groping?
We all know what tiddies feel like. Or a butt-tock. Why do guys set themselves up for ruined careers, money lost, jail time, public humiliation?

No tiddy is worth it, no tiddy in the history of bewbs.

That's LeAnn Tweeden. Here's an article:

A former Playboy Playmate accused Sen. Al Franken of groping her in a skit during a USO Tour in the Middle East, leaving her “disgusted and violated.”

Leeann Tweeden, a radio news anchor on KABC,said the former “Saturday Night Live” comedian had written the script for the December 2006 show that included him giving her a kiss.

“On the day of the show Franken and I were alone backstage going over our lines one last time,” she wrote on the KABC website. “He said to me, ’We need to rehearse the kiss.’ I laughed and ignored him. Then he said it again. I said something like, ‘Relax Al, this isn’t SNL…we don’t need to rehearse the kiss.’”

But she said Franken, who was elected to the Senate in 2008, demanded they practice the kissing scene even after the situation was making her “uncomfortable.”

”I said ‘OK’ so he would stop badgering me. We did the line leading up to the kiss and then he came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth,” she wrote.

She pushed him away and warned him that if he ever tried that again, she wouldn’t “be so nice about it the next time.”

Tweeden then said she walked away.

“All I could think about was getting to a bathroom as fast as possible to rinse the taste of him out of my mouth,” she wrote. “I felt disgusted and violated.”

In a statement, Franken said he has a different recollection of the encounter.

“I certainly don’t remember the rehearsal for the skit in the same way, but I send my sincerest apologies to Leeann. As to the photo, it was clearly intended to be funny but wasn’t. I shouldn’t have done it,” the statement said.

That’s different than his comments last month when he remarked on the allegations against Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein by saying the women who came forward were “incredibly brave.”

“The women who have shared their stories about Harvey Weinstein over the last few days are incredibly brave,” he wrote on his Facebook page. “It takes a lot of courage to come forward, and we owe them our thanks.”

Tweeden said she eventually performed the skit with him, but turned her head at the critical moment so he couldn’t kiss her on the lips.

She said nobody saw her and Franken backstage and decided not to mention it to the USO representative.

“At the time I didn’t want to cause trouble. We were in the middle of a war zone, it was the first show of our Holiday tour, I was a professional, and I could take care of myself. I told a few of the others on the tour what Franken had done and they knew how I felt about it,” she said.

While angry about the encounter, she decided to move on and tried to avoid the comedian whenever possible.

”Franken repaid me with petty insults, including drawing devil horns on at least one of the headshots I was autographing for the troops,” she said.

But then she was looking at photos of her trip back to Los Angeles after the tour wrapped.

In one picture, Franken was caught with his hands on her chest while she slept while wearing a flak vest and a Kevlar helmet.

“I couldn’t believe it. He groped me, without my consent, while I was asleep,” she wrote. “I felt violated all over again. Embarrassed. Belittled. Humiliated. How dare anyone grab my breasts like this and think it’s funny?”

Although she said she wanted to “shout my story to the world with a megaphone” she was worried about the backlash and damage publicly exposing the incident could cause to her broadcasting career.

“I am no longer afraid,” she wrote.

After reporting about the allegations against Weinstein and California Rep. Jackie Speier’s story of being sexually assaulted when she was a congressional aide, she realized she had to come forward.

”At that moment, I thought to myself, Al Franken did that exact same thing to me,” she said. “I had locked up those memories of helplessness and violation for a long time, but they all came rushing back to me and my hands clinched into fists like it was yesterday.”

She said she is still angry at Franken and her reluctance to blow the whistle on him.

“Every time I hear his voice or see his face, I am angry. I am angry that I did his stupid skit for the rest of that tour. I am angry that I didn’t call him out in front of everyone when I had the microphone in my hand every night after that,” she wrote.

“I wanted to. But I didn’t want to rock the boat. I was there to entertain the troops and make sure they forgot about where they were for a few hours. Someday, I thought to myself, I would tell my story.” she continued.

”That day is now,” she said.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2017/11/16/playmate-says-al-franken-groped-her/amp/

Source is meh but the details are in quotes. Guy seems like a perv turned entitled douche-turd.

Whether it is true or not...

What do guys get out of groping?
We all know what tiddies feel like. Or a butt-tock. Why do guys set themselves up for ruined careers, money lost, jail time, public humiliation?

No tiddy is worth it, no tiddy in the history of bewbs.
He didn't touch her tits, or even grab her - and that picture is nowhere outside of the realm of simple dumb shit that a middling, mostly unfunny comedian would do, imo.

The assertions seem sufficient to oust him, but I'd hold judgment on the photo.

This exact logic could be deployed against the Roy Moore accusers, and it's neither acceptable nor persuasive.

That's exactly why I stated it that way..

The whole "why wait so long to say anything? Can be used with both..

Even though the same ideology it's completely different.. one, has the memories of the incident, the other has an actual photo she's been hanging on to.

Now why would Al take that pick and the give it to the girl knowing damn well what that could do to his reputation?

And with the other soldiers sitting around, I'm sure they would not have let Al get away with that in plan view..right?

I'm sure we will be hearing from the soldiers who are in the pic or in the room to get an idea of what was going on at the moment..

Oh', he's done. The Dems would look like the biggest hypocrites on Earth, if they let that slide.

His goose is cooked.

When we need your opinion on Canadian Goose, we'll ask for it.
Democrats tend to give a free pass to their own. Creepy Joe Biden was being inappropriate with young children during the entire Obama presidency and got away with it. What a sick fuck. :mad:

uqYQnwG.jpg
Kinda how you voted for an admitted sexual predator who wants to fuck his own children and hits on 10-year-olds?

The hypocrisy is laughable.

That's the third liberal politician this week.

Back