AJ will lose within the next 5 years / 10 fights

every heavyweight in title contention right now will likely have lost a fight, or retired, in 5 years time

Someone will lose within 5 years or 10 fights? What a bold prediction.

Well you certainly don't think it's ever going to happen to Wilder.
Must be why I consistently say Joshua could knock his head off. Or that the Ortiz fight could have given him a loss. Etc.

The more i watch either guy (AJ and Wilder), the less impressed I am.

If Joshua will pay more boxing training then he will stay on LONG

This thread is so enlightening and insightful.

Can’t help coming back to it again and again.

Well done threadstarter.

I think 5 years/10 fights is optimistic unless he avoids tons of guys tbh. Fury in shape would probably give him serious trouble, Ortiz if he can beat his piss test first would be a handful as would Usyk if he came up. Wilder as technically flawed as he is has enough size, power and aggression and would be so game for that fight that he could potentially pull something off too.

AJ is reigning in a HW div that is currently very weak

That's why he's having such success. He came through the Klitschko fight well, but I feel Klitschko just lacked that little bit extra when he needed it the most, he had Joshua going, but couldlnt capitalise when it was most needed

Same sort of thing with Whyte, while Whyte isn't anything special he too had AJ in trouble but seemed to step off a bit.

Trouble is with Joshua he comes in too heavy & this gives him stamina issues, and he doesn't have very good head & lateral movement & he doesn't work the body enough & he looks vulnerable after he has thrown a flurry of shots, his combo punching is good but he looks vulnerable after

Tyson fury would 100% out box him I don't care what anyone says. Wilder is a big danger to him aswell, wilder is no tactician but if he lets those hands go & at least thinks a little bit, he will kayo AJ . I'd say AJ-Wilder is a case of who lands first

Aj is 100% juicing aswell and In a battle of juice head vs juice head I'd pick Povetkin to knock him out , Ortiz is a danger aswell, counter left hand after an AJ flurry could knock him

AJ does have good attributes & a monster right hand but he isn't some amazing boxer like some would lead you to believe

Who the fuck at the top of any division won't lose in their next 10 fights?

If a fighter goes up against top opposition of course he'll lose at least 1 out of 10 fights. The fuck?

Hopefully one of these two statements turns your yellow card a different color.
The whole UKAD issue surrounding Tyson fury is a farce

So much so that no one actually respects anything UKAD says & the situation with Fury has landed them in hot water

UKAD are incompetent

Extremely naive to think AJ isn't juicing, extremely naive , UKAD are contradictory & farcical

Lost me at 5 years or 10 fight. Now if you had said 6 years or 11 fights I’d be right there with you.

Povetkin may. He's been back in the rankings since July for the IBF and WBA and is also ranked by the WBO. In March, it's possible that he could also be ranked by the WBC again. He'll have to apply for inclusion in their rankings. Still, the other 3 main alphabet orgs all have him ranked currently. Whether or not he gets the opportunity to fight for a world title again depends. Parker may not have much of a choice in the matter if Povetkin beats Hammer in the next couple weeks, which is likely to become a WBO title eliminator with the winner becoming Parker's mandatory.
they should totally fight eachother lol

I think Joshua will die some day :(

Again - AJ is looked at as Wladimir successor. Wladimir was undefeated for 10 years and 18 title defences. And he was 30 when his reign began.
So that's a side info for the idiot who asked who stays at the top undefeated for so long... 5 years isn't even that long.

Back