AJ vs Parker

People say he’s arrogant. I personally like the guy... one of the biggest promoters around today, and listens to his fighters
Yeah same..I've not heard anyone having a pop at him.but I never thought of him as arrogant at all.
Seems grounded and does a good job IMO.

Last edited:

Not familiar about British Boxing promotion AT ALL.

Can anyone tell me why Eddie Hearn is so hated by some posters here?

Joshua want to be sniper on this fight. Counter puncher. So question is what doping should he use to enjoy in this fight and transform from sniper to machine fun and what food Hunt is eating because Parker should take much that and have better chin to take those 30 seconds before Joshua empty his gun and start gas out

Joshua want to be sniper on this fight. Counter puncher. So question is what doping should he use to enjoy in this fight and transform from sniper to machine fun and what food Hunt is eating because Parker should take much that and have better chin to take those 30 seconds before Joshua empty his gun and start gas out
what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Ok. But Joshua will fight very carefully just like Conor vs Alvarez. Then he will start with his combination and get tired. Just hope Parker survive that like Stipe vs Francis. I see Joshua uppercut could do damage to Parker. Just hope he and Hunt are similar

Honestly based on there styles and recent performances I would actually favor Parker.
That being said, I feel AJ has a better camp that are going to prepare him better.

AJ is going to come with a better strategy.

Honestly based on there styles and recent performances I would actually favor Parker.
That being said, I feel AJ has a better camp that are going to prepare him better.

AJ is going to come with a better strategy.

Interesting. I haven't been that impressed with Parkers last performances at all. He's struggled now 3 fights in a row. AJ had an average (by his standards) outing against Takam who was a late replacement for Pulev who's quite a different style but then he had the Wlad fight before that which was amazing.

Parker has shown that his power is limited where as AJ has shown that his is irresistible. Style wise Parker is quicker and throws faster combos but he's not that slick at closing the distance which he will have to do against AJ. If AJ has prepared right I think Parker is going to have a really tough time getting past AJ's jab. And after he's broken him down I think he'll land his big right hand on him and take him out. It really depends on how good Parkers chin is which is a big unknown.

Interesting. I haven't been that impressed with Parkers last performances at all. He's struggled now 3 fights in a row. AJ had an average (by his standards) outing against Takam who was a late replacement for Pulev who's quite a different style but then he had the Wlad fight before that which was amazing.

Parker has shown that his power is limited where as AJ has shown that his is irresistible. Style wise Parker is quicker and throws faster combos but he's not that slick at closing the distance which he will have to do against AJ. If AJ has prepared right I think Parker is going to have a really tough time getting past AJ's jab. And after he's broken him down I think he'll land his big right hand on him and take him out. It really depends on how good Parkers chin is which is a big unknown.
Absolutely spot-on summary.
Ifparker gets past 8 then he will be doing well..
His biggest weapon will be his gas tank.

The fury fight he was very average..

Aj will have too much for him .

Absolutely spot-on summary.
Ifparker gets past 8 then he will be doing well..
His biggest weapon will be his gas tank.

The fury fight he was very average..

Aj will have too much for him .

Yeah on form I find it hard to justify backing Parker, I actually thought Fury could have won their fight. The one before there was a change in opponent, not really an excuse, but he still looked ordinary. Joshua did hit the canvas but got the job done well against an ATG in Klit. I’m hoping Parker but head surely says AJ.

Can anyone tell who this Parker kid has beat? Jesus, its gonna be a mauling.

I keep hearing Parker is the second best fighter AJ has fought, but I dont really see it. AJ in 5.

I keep hearing Parker is the second best fighter AJ has fought, but I dont really see it. AJ in 5.
don't sleep on parker to much. i wouldn't be shocked if he does better than some expect.

Not familiar about British Boxing promotion AT ALL.

Can anyone tell me why Eddie Hearn is so hated by some posters here?

First heard of him about 2 years ago, and think he is an amazing force in boxing. How can anyone hate on him where there are people like Arum, Warren, Shaw, King, Etc.

AJ only 242 pounds heavy, 12 pounds lighter than against Takam, that should help with his stamina problems and make him less plodding
Parker 236 pounds, also 9 pounds lighter than against Hughie Fury, that should also help him.
Both men are physically in great shape and rather light, that's good and we should get a great fight.

wow, everyone over looking this fight, talking about Wilder vs AJ, or focused on Clenelo. Y'all need to simmer down meow.

This should be a great fight. Tho i think Parker will be KOed, he is being overlooked.

edit: I must say tho, the Samoan or whatever dance it is was better in the Nicki Manaj starships video. These guys are betas

He decisioned takam and hughie fury, arguably lost to fury. He also kod botha who was about 80.

wow, everyone over looking this fight, talking about Wilder vs AJ, or focused on Clenelo. Y'all need to simmer down meow.

This should be a great fight. Tho i think Parker will be KOed, he is being overlooked.

edit: I must say tho, the Samoan or whatever dance it is was better in the Nicki Manaj starships video. These guys are betas

It's called the haka. New Zealand rugby team usually smash the shit out it before an international.

I scanned over Joseph Parker's wiki page to see if there was anything there I missed because he is significantly smaller, gets hit a lot more and doesn't have the KO power AJ does and there was. Parker is a Morman! LOL

AJ by KO.

Yes! Both fighters are in superb shape.This is a great fight! I'm a fan of both Joshua and Parker, may the best man win I can't wait!

I scanned over Joseph Parker's wiki page to see if there was anything there I missed because he is significantly smaller.
He isn't significantly smaller he just looks smaller. He weighed in at 247 against Ruiz and 249 against Fury. Only a couple pounds lighter than the heaviest AJ has weighed in at.

Back