Aj v Miller is Next!!

So he can fight Miller (Miller who has done exactly nothing so far isnt much of a fight) and rematches like I said? Gotcha.

Hell definitely still make money, never said he wouldnt. But rematches mean fuck all, especially if its Parker.

The fact is there arent many big fights outside of AJ/Wilder. Unless Fury gets his shit together.

Lastly, not sure if youve noticed but AJ wants all the straps. Theres two big titles still within his grasp. Hell go after them at some point.
Off topic. Who you got between Whyte vs Parker? Good match-up!

Fury is already talking about fighting Wilder. Its hilarious thet anyone tries to excuse that as a possibility of happening.

Deontays handlers were also just offering the most money, so there is definitely some large cash in play.

Lastly, Wilder is what is viewed as a more winnable fight. That right there is the major incentive to fight him.
Fury talks all kinds of nonsense. It's not really an excuse its just me telling you my opinion and i think it's a pretty valid one. I legitimately dont know why fury would try to fight deontay when he knows that fighting aj would get him the biggest purse ever. He would get a better offer from hesrne than hearne gave deontay.

I dont think you undertsand how big these domestic fights will be.

Its kinda starnge as youve been slagging old fury off for yonks now it seems like deontays only viable play and we are back to it being a massive fight..

There is only large cash in play when aj is the competition. For deontay anyways. Its just piggy backing imo.

I'd love to see them lay down a ton of cash to fight fury or... i dunno. Fury? Seems like limited options to me.

I guess Wilder has to just sit tight then for now, and hope the pair of them dont lose(which is extremely possible)
I really am trying to get the man to understand how massive both the fury and whyte fights are. In fact i think the fury fight will be almost as big as a deontay fight. Domestically anyways. And since the deontay fight is only ever going to happen in the uk now. Domestic uk populace is the only thing that matters.

I get what youre saying but from furys point of view he doesnt need more drawing power and a fight with Deontay could possibly scupper a money fight with AJ.

This is why deontays position is so poor

Deontay is dangerous and holds one of the belts but doesnt bring the most money. Why try fight him when you could fight someone just as dangerous but brings ten times the payday?

This is what I'm wondering.

If your Fury getting beat by Deontay is damaging to an AJ match up because you've screwed up all your chips as undefeated.

If you go straight for AJ then that's big money, lose to Deontay and you get a pay cut and still no belt ........... however the upside is, if he does beat Dorothy and gets the belt the AJ fight looks even bigger, in fact it'll be fkin huge!

Big risk.

Im surprised more people dont like Miller. He is a funny guy and he can fight. If he fought Wilder the trash talk would be awesome.

This is what I'm wondering.

If your Fury getting beat by Deontay is damaging to an AJ match up because you've screwed up all your chips as undefeated.

If you go straight for AJ then that's big money, lose to Deontay and you get a pay cut and still no belt ........... however the upside is, if he does beat Dorothy and gets the belt the AJ fight looks even bigger, in fact it'll be fkin huge!

Big risk.
Exactly. And tbh beating fury now wouldn't mean a damn thing. When does he propose this fight for?

I think fury and deontay are quite similar. Both talk endless amounts of shit. I think fury is more clued up than deontay tho. He will keep his options open. But push comes to shove and a choice being either Deontay or AJ. All fighters regardless would prefer AJ. Because the incoming loss will result in them going down the pecking order again.

The deontay fans here remind me of that guy on the boxing voice. Whats his name.. Ness.

Its hilarious.

Deontay has played all of his cards. He is now cardless. It didnt work out for him. Something tells me he would have still be screwed over by shelly anyways.

Last edited:
Off topic. Who you got between Whyte vs Parker? Good match-up!
I think Parker wins in a snoozefest, unfortunately.

I think whyte eventually ends up having to head hunt for a knockout.

I think Parker wins in a snoozefest, unfortunately.

I think whyte eventually ends up having to head hunt for a knockout.

I'm thinking this as well to be honest.

Im surprised more people dont like Miller. He is a funny guy and he can fight. If he fought Wilder the trash talk would be awesome.
One issue I see with Miller is that he doesn't seem to possess much in the way of punch power. I don't see how he can compete with the likes of AJ and Wilder who both have tremendous power at their disposal.

Not impressed with him at all tbh. He talks a good game but I think he loses to Whyte and Parker, let alone wilder and joshua

One issue I see with Miller is that he doesn't seem to possess much in the way of punch power. I don't see how he can compete with the likes of AJ and Wilder who both have tremendous power at their disposal.
I was taken back by this in his last outing. Hes a huge guy and it really looks like he has fuck all behind his punches.

Its going to take some high level boxing to keep either AJ or Wilder off of you, and if you cant do that and dont have the power to put their lights out when they come forward.....well youre in for a beating.

I'd rather they wait on the Wilder-Joshua fight and I've said that from the beginning.
Let's get some of these other guys out of the way and build it up some more

I never understood this logic. They're the 2 best guys right this moment, I don't care to see them fight anyone else. They're just waiting time now.
Canelo/Golovkin was no better because they pushed it off for so long. It was just a waste of everyone's time until they actually fought

I never understood this logic. They're the 2 best guys right this moment, I don't care to see them fight anyone else. They're just waiting time now.
Canelo/Golovkin was no better because they pushed it off for so long. It was just a waste of everyone's time until they actually fought
There's other guys to fight before they fight each other.

I was taken back by this in his last outing. Hes a huge guy and it really looks like he has fuck all behind his punches.

Its going to take some high level boxing to keep either AJ or Wilder off of you, and if you cant do that and dont have the power to put their lights out when they come forward.....well youre in for a beating.
I totally agree, he has nothing to deter them with.

Back