AJ hand speed

Not to be a dick, but anybody could move their arms like that with a bit of training. Of all the hand speed drills, that shoeshine thing is about the most deceptive way a fighter can try to look quick (other than fastforwarding the footage). And that hook at the end looked a bit laboured.

AJ does a lot of thigs well, and he is a successful man; I don't know what he is trying to prove here....

Not to be a dick, but anybody could move their arms like that with a bit of training. Of all the hand speed drills, that shoeshine thing is about the most deceptive way a fighter can try to look quick (other than fastforwarding the footage). And that hook at the end looked a bit laboured.

AJ does a lot of thigs well, and he is a successful man; I don't know what he is trying to prove here....
I don’t know man....it’s kinda impressive. If disagree that you could train “anyone” to do that, let alone someone that big. It’s not the most practical type of speed, I’ll give you that. It’s still a pretty impressive athletic display though.

Joshua does have pretty good speed throwing combos for a man his size. He throws some crazy fast combos when he is fighting bums.

Back