AI and ML to predict moneyline on upcoming UFC events

meauneau

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
A computer wizard I know made a model that predicts the moneyline of upcoming fights. Currently has Tony and Michel Pereira as biggest value bets. You can see all the predictions at https://www.fightforecast.net/ for free, no sign up needed. Someone used this model to turn $150 to $2000 in the last event.

I've never bet anything on any sports, but I think I will play around with this and learn from you guys.

Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Magical wizards at least garuantee something.

Lol I love touts. I think we all do here. I will pay extravagant amounts if it’s truly an ai tout

Lol I love touts. I think we all do here. I will pay extravagant amounts if it’s truly an ai tout
It's for free

The better it gets at predictions the more we win
I just need to open an account with a betting platform

60% right

Still tweaking it to make it more accurate

60% right

Still tweaking it to make it more accurate

It's not even tracking correctly. Has two different names for Vergera for example, and shows that as a loss for itself even though it won.

Might get interesting in the future, but right now it's mostly useless. I tried it in chat gpt a few months back and it spewed complete nonsense, instead of the upcoming event it matched fighters from different weight classes and sexes together. Chat gpt also seems to be 2 years behind on a lot of current events.

It's not even tracking correctly. Has two different names for Vergera for example, and shows that as a loss for itself even though it won.
That's because the source of the data has that spelling. It gets the data from 2 sites and one of them has a spelling mistake.

There's a lot of work to be done on it, it's a work in progress.

So far 71% accuracy in the last couple events.

The fact it had Tony ferguson to win is extremely alarming

this sounds like the “we want picks” AI pick robot …. Which is nothing less then a distraction or something for knuckleheads to believe in ..

trust yourself ….due diligence and use your own “eye test” …..or don’t bet

That's because the source of the data has that spelling. It gets the data from 2 sites and one of them has a spelling mistake.

There's a lot of work to be done on it, it's a work in progress.

So far 71% accuracy in the last couple events.

ROI is what needs to be tracked. Most people could just pick winners around 70% without odds taken into account.

a very difficult thing to apply an AI algorithm too. hard to imagine anything with these claims with have true value in the near future. and if it actually did, then bookies would just use it to make more accurate lines.

in all likelihood, i bet the algorithm is pretty simplistic and barely uses any machine learning.

Back