Ahmed Elbiali vs. Jean Pascal Finalized - December 8, PBC on FS1

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Unbeaten contender Ahmed Elbiali will take on former world champion Jean Pascal in the 10-round light heavyweight main event of a special Friday night edition of Premier Boxing Champions TOE-TO-TOE TUESDAYS on FS1 and BOXEO DE CAMPEONES on FOX Deportes, December 8 from Hialeah Park in Miami, Florida.

Televised coverage begins at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT and features former two-time world champion Chad Dawson against hard-hitting contender Edwin Rodriguez in a 10-round bout plus a showdown between unbeaten prospects Austin Dulay (11-0, 8 KOs) and Raynell Williams (12-0, 6 KOs) in eight rounds of lightweight action.

http://www.boxingscene.com/ahmed-elbiali-vs-jean-pascal-december-8-pbc-on-fs1--121960

Good test for Elbiali, Pascal gave Álvarez a tough fight (we’ll see how good Elbiali is and how much Pascal has left in the tank) Rodriguez vs Dawson is going to end on a ko for sure so I’ll watch

Last edited:
Pascal is a step up. Only proven guys beat him.

Can PBC put on some events people actually care about? And when will their champs actually fight each other? They're sitting on 2 divisions and doing absolutely nothing.

Good fight

One to gauge where Elbiali is right now and also to see what Pascal has got left in him

Pascal won't roll over

Can PBC put on some events people actually care about? And when will their champs actually fight each other? They're sitting on 2 divisions and doing absolutely nothing.
I think PBC is done as a big promotion. I was complaining for 2 years when I said they were wasting money on shitty matchups and now we see networks dropping them left and right with no real TV deal.

Last edited:
I think PBC is done as a big promotion. I was complaining for 2 years when I said they were wasting money on shitty matchups and now we see networks dropping them left and right with no real TV deal.

Its sad really. They played a big part in the resurgence of boxing on cable and network TV, but they shot themselves in the foot over and over again.

Not one of their champs at welterweight and super welterweight are fighting each other. And they are putting on garbage cards, paying big money, but are they making anything back? Seems to me Al Haymon is, but his investors just got taken for a ride.

Super excited for this. I only live 2 Hours Away. Gonna make the drive and catch it Live. Can't wait!

The fight between former light heavyweight world champion Chad Dawson (34-5, 19 KOs) and Edwin Rodriguez (29-2, 20 KOs), due to meet in a 10-rounder in the co-feature of a Dec. 8 Premier Boxing Champions card at Hialeah Park in Hialeah, Florida, is off the card for unspecified reasons. However, plans are in the works to move it to a future PBC show. Meantime, the Dec. 8 card (Fox Sports 1, 9 p.m. ET) will go on planned with former light heavyweight world champion Jean Pascal (31-5-1, 18 KOs) still headlining against up-and-comer Ahmed Elbiali (16-0, 13 KOs).

i
Dan Rafael, ESPN Senior Writer

How is it Ortiz isn’t suspended? Wtf gives, didn’t he just piss hot killing the Wilder fight?

Btw, Dawson should be retired.

Back