Ahed Tamimi indicted over slapping of Israeli soldier

JEWSTAMIMA%2B%252822%2529.jpg

ahed.png

Ahedi.jpg

The mor I’ve thought about this over the past few weeks I have to admit, you are starting to turn me. I absolutely loathe Islam but I’m starting to hate Israel more and more.

I do wonder though, I mean this is a child, seems like adults put her up to it tonuse her for their cause.

Israel better lock her up forever because the last thing the zionist regime needs is the brave and beautiful Ahed Tamini being the face of Palestinian struggle.
Don't give them any ideas

The mor I’ve thought about this over the past few weeks I have to admit, you are starting to turn me.
Wow, no one ever does that on the internet.

I absolutely loathe Islam but I’m starting to hate Israel more and more.
You can hate Islam all you want. Hate Judaism too. Go ahead and hate Christians, blacks, whites, Chinese... it doesn't matter.

The zionists are far more atheist than Jewish, and hating Israel has nothing to do with religion. That is all part of the illusion.

I do wonder though, I mean this is a child, seems like adults put her up to it tonuse her for their cause.
She was born into occupation. Let me repeat this because we joke around here all the time about 'different culture, hard to judge," but these children were literally born into a foreign military's occupation.

What the hell does that even mean, right? I mean there sure as shit weren't Russian soldiers routinely invading my neighborhood as a child. My parents were never dragged from my home on trumped up charges, labeled as terrorists, beaten, starved and threatened. My relatives were never killed or even shot at by a foreign military on the land that my family lived upon for generations.

Ultimately, she explains it best:
“I don’t want to be perceived as a victim, and I won’t give their actions the power to define who I am and what I’ll be.”

“I choose to decide for myself how you will see me. We don’t want you to support us because of some photogenic tears, but because we chose the struggle and our struggle is just. This is the only way that we’ll be able to stop crying one day.”

This young women is simply amazing.

The teenage Palestinian activist Ahed Tamimi has said she used her eight months in prison as an opportunity to study international law and hopes to one day lead cases against Israel in international courts.

“God willing, I will manage to study law,” the 17-year-old from Nabi Saleh in the occupied West Bank told the Guardian a day after her release. “I will present the violations against the Palestinians in criminal courts. And to try Israel for it and to be a big lawyer, and to return rights to my country.”...

“The experience of being arrested was really hard. As much as I try, I cannot describe it,” Ahed said. But she added: “This experience added value to my life, maybe it made me more mature. More conscious.”

Her trial was held behind closed doors. Concerns about her treatment in detention were raised after a video emerged in which a male Israeli interrogator threatened the then 16-year-old, commenting on her body and “eyes of an angel”.

Ahed said her treatment was not unusual. “It was not the first, and it was not a coincidence. This is their style of interrogating,” she said....

5760.jpg

“I’m not the victim of the occupation,” Ahed said. “The Jew or the settler child who carries a rifle at the age of 15, they are the victims of the occupation. For me, I am capable of distinguishing between right and wrong. But not him. His view is clouded. His heart is filled with hatred and scorn against the Palestinians. He is the victim, not me. I always say I am a freedom fighter. So I will not be the victim.”

The teenage Palestinian activist Ahed Tamimi has said she used her eight months in prison as an opportunity to study international law and hopes to one day lead cases against Israel in international courts.

“God willing, I will manage to study law,” the 17-year-old from Nabi Saleh in the occupied West Bank told the Guardian a day after her release. “I will present the violations against the Palestinians in criminal courts. And to try Israel for it and to be a big lawyer, and to return rights to my country.”...

“The experience of being arrested was really hard. As much as I try, I cannot describe it,” Ahed said. But she added: “This experience added value to my life, maybe it made me more mature. More conscious.”

Her trial was held behind closed doors. Concerns about her treatment in detention were raised after a video emerged in which a male Israeli interrogator threatened the then 16-year-old, commenting on her body and “eyes of an angel”.

Ahed said her treatment was not unusual. “It was not the first, and it was not a coincidence. This is their style of interrogating,” she said....

5760.jpg

“I’m not the victim of the occupation,” Ahed said. “The Jew or the settler child who carries a rifle at the age of 15, they are the victims of the occupation. For me, I am capable of distinguishing between right and wrong. But not him. His view is clouded. His heart is filled with hatred and scorn against the Palestinians. He is the victim, not me. I always say I am a freedom fighter. So I will not be the victim.”
This is definitely an incredibly smart young girl.

Most kids her age are worried about Snapchat and getting “turnt” ..this young lady isn’t just spearheading a movement..she is doing it with an intelligent rational,thought provoking demeanor.

I bet netenyahu has a picture of her in his basement and he throws knives at it in a fit of rage every night.

“You can fool some people sometime,but you can’t fool all the people all the time”

Israel has exhausted the victim card, the international community(aside from right wing lap dogs in America) are starting to understand Israel’s aggressions and manipulation.

Fuck Israel

5760.jpg

She went in naive, came out an Adult.

She's got charisma.

5760.jpg

LOL where she going to go to law school, Tel Aviv? I dont think other moslem nations that will accept her allow women go to law school. Syria is out of the question I am sure. Does Jordan or Egypt allow women in law? Will Turkey accept her? Did Murka leave any Law schools intact in Iraq?

LOL where she going to go to law school, Tel Aviv? I dont think other moslem nations that will accept her allow women go to law school. Syria is out of the question I am sure. Does Jordan or Egypt allow women in law? Will Turkey accept her? Did Murka leave any Law schools intact in Iraq?

Wouldn't be surprised if she comes stateside. Likely get assistance from Linda Sarsour and other left-wing leaders/groups to get her a student visa.

My thoughts exactly. A smart girl like her is not long for Islam, especially with the diverse groups who support her. I wish her success in pursuing a law career though as Israel is clearly in the wrong.

-Captain Obvious

I know you keep your tongue close to Israeli nuts, but:

Bassem Tamimi said that his daughter completed her high school exams in prison, with the help of other prisoners who taught the required material. He said she initially hoped to attend a West Bank university but has also received scholarship offers abroad....
https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2018/07/28/world/middleeast/ap-ml-palestinians-protest-icon.html

Gallery: Women in Gaza and their determined quest for higher education
In this contested territory, women must endure a lengthy, frustrating process when they pursue a university education abroad. Here are four of their stories.

“For me, two basic human rights are the right to education and the freedom of movement,” says Kuwaiti-raised Palestinian photojournalist Laura Boushnak (TED Talk: For these women, reading is a daring act). “Now imagine being denied both.” That’s the situation faced by many living in Gaza, where university offerings are particularly limited. Taken in spring 2016, these photographs of women in Gaza Strip are the most recent installment in Boushnak’s “I Read, I Write” project, which focuses on Arab girls and women who are using education to advance their lives. The quest for higher education for Gaza women is thwarted by the blockades that Israel and Egypt have placed on its borders.

As a result, travel to schools outside the region requires an exit permit, for which would-be students often wait months, sometimes more than a year, only to get their applications rejected. And yet, despite the obstacles and setbacks, “the only thing I see in the Gaza stories is hope,” says Boushnak, a TED Global Fellow. “These are all outspoken women who refuse to take no for an answer, and they know the system needs to be changed.”
LOL, those enlightened Palestinians.

LOL, those enlightened Palestinians.
Mick,
This is long, but well worth the time. Besides the depth it gets into on the Tamimis and Nabi Saleh, it gets into the hundreds of other 'Aheds' locked in Israeli hellholes.

Even her release was a big game to these zionists assholes you "staunchly support."

As if anyone needed reminding, even on the day of her release from prison, Israeli authorities seemed to want to show Ahed Tamimi, her family, and her many supporters that they control Palestinian lives.

Ahed and her mother, Nariman, were supposed to be freed on Saturday after serving an eight-month sentence in an Israeli military prison, but because Saturday is not a work day in Israel, their release was postponed. On Sunday, their family was told that they would be freed at 7 a.m. at a military checkpoint in the northern West Bank, nearly an hour and a half drive from their village, Nabi Saleh. When relatives and friends arrived there, the military sent them, as well as dozens of members of the press, to a different checkpoint, nearly two hours in the opposite direction. When they reached there, Bassem Tamimi was told, again, that his daughter and wife would be released at the first checkpoint. As the convoy of cars turned around one more time, they received another call telling them to head back to the second checkpoint.

“They were playing cat and mouse; they were trying to break everyone,” Manal Tamimi, Ahed’s aunt, told The Intercept. “They don’t need to give any justification. They just do what they want.”...

https://theintercept.com/2018/07/31/ahed-tamimi-released-palestine-child-prisoners/

You just might be backing the wrong horse here, Mick.

The only issue I have with this situation is I hate how Palestinian protestors who may be in the right (I say may as I haven't recently read up on the shit going on over there) use their kids as tools. Plenty of political movements do this but not many political movements also strap bombs to said kids.

The only issue I have with this situation is I hate how Palestinian protestors who may be in the right (I say may as I haven't recently read up on the shit going on over there) use their kids as tools. Plenty of political movements do this but not many political movements also strap bombs to said kids.
This is an absolutely abhorrent charge that the zionists perpetuate ad nauseum.

Show us all the examples where a parent strapped a bomb to a child. Are there sick fucks in this world? Of course, but even suggesting that a group of people use their own children as you insinuate is completely inaccurate.

Anyways, Ray McGovern just did a great piece he calls:
Ahed Tamimi and Her Mother are Free — Sort of

In February—March 2017, I was part of a a small Veterans For Peace delegation in Palestine. One of our last visits was to a village named Nabi Saleh, where Ahed’s father Bassem Tamimi, his wife Nariman, and Ahed’s three siblings live when they are not in prison. Her older brother is in prison now. After two weeks of experiencing what life is like for Palestinians under Israeli occupation in the West Bank, I had a chance to ask Bassem about the nonviolent, but frontal, resistance to Israeli occupation and colonization.

“Your sons have been beaten and badly wounded and one’s still in prison; your wife is in and out of prison: your brother-in-law was killed by a sniper bullet; you yourself have been tortured in prison; your house is on the list for demolition — why do you persist; why encourage such actions?” I asked.

“We have no alternative,” Bassem replied matter-of-factly, “it is our land and our life. I will not tell my children or my people to acquiesce in the Israeli occupation — ever.”

The following day we Veterans For Peace took part in a protest march to the separation Wall. Later, underneath the tear-gas and sheltered from the ensuing rifle fire, we watched the teens of Nabi Saleh dodge the Israeli soldiers chasing them through the village for two hours. When the Israeli soldiers, so heavily burdened with weaponry they could hardly run, finally went back behind their Wall, the young folk emerged shouting, “We won.” It was a privilege to be there to welcome them back to the Tamimi house and some relative peace and quiet....

He concludes with:

One might say that Ahed and her siblings are honor graduates of the Bassem/Nariman Folk School, just as Rosa Parks was a graduate of The Highlander Folk School. The common curriculum has to do with courageous persistence in the pursuit of justice. Moreover, our delegation was to discover that Rosa Parks is a revered figure in the Israeli Knesset — well, at least in the modest conference room allocated to Arab members.

Hanging prominently on the main wall were pictures of Rosa Parks, as well as of Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. And now I can hear Ahed Tamimi’s voice beneath that of Rosa Parks, who explained in 1992:

“I did not want to be mistreated … It was just time… there was opportunity for me to take a stand to express the way I felt about being treated in that manner. I had not planned to get arrested. … But when I had to face that decision, I didn’t hesitate to do so because I felt that we had endured that too long. The more we gave in, the more we complied with that kind of treatment, the more oppressive it became.”

Nonetheless, they persisted.

Welcome home, Ahed and Nariman.

Miko Peled, son of an Israeli general and critic of Israel’s Palestine policy, shot this video on Sunday and sent it to McGovern. - Miko Video

Ray McGovern works with a publishing arm of the ecumenical Church of the Saviour in inner-city Washington. A former Army officer and CIA analyst, he was a member of the Veterans For Peace delegation visiting Palestine in early 2017. http://raymcgovern.com/

This is definitely an incredibly smart young girl.

Most kids her age are worried about Snapchat and getting “turnt” ..this young lady isn’t just spearheading a movement..she is doing it with an intelligent rational,thought provoking demeanor.

I bet netenyahu has a picture of her in his basement and he throws knives at it in a fit of rage every night.

“You can fool some people sometime,but you can’t fool all the people all the time”

Israel has exhausted the victim card, the international community(aside from right wing lap dogs in America) are starting to understand Israel’s aggressions and manipulation.

Fuck Israel
if she was smart she'd realize that so long as Uncle Sugar unrelentingly supports Israel, then the law, international or otherwise, means less than a hat for her bro does.

if she was smart she'd realize that so long as Uncle Sugar unrelentingly supports Israel, then the law, international or otherwise, means less than a hat for her bro does.
I kinda understand your post.

If that’s the deduction had here then it her point is proven.

Back