Ahed Tamimi indicted over slapping of Israeli soldier

SARAH SILVERMAN LAUNCHES CAMPAIGN TO FREE AHED TAMIMI

February 17, 2018 at 18:25 (Activism, International Solidarity, Israel's Shame, Palestine)

Silverman promoted an email campaign launched by Amnesty International which called on supporters to write to Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu and protest Tamimi’s detention. “There is nothing Ahed Tamimi has done that can justify the continuing detention of a 17-year-old child,” Amnesty wrote in its appeal.

https://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2018/02/17/sarah-silverman-launches-campaign-to-free-ahed-tamimi/

dws99dgx0aaslph.jpg
The same Silverman who thought surveyors markings were swastikas? Pass thanks haha When will you idiots stop look to vapid celebrities for leadership.

The women comes over saying something verbally to the soldier, then starts batting/swatting at him with her hand. Finally the soldier in a back hand motion swats her arm away, doesn’t slap her. Again, doesn’t slap her! Then all of a sudden she gets totally irate and starts yelling a bit louder and kicks the soldier a couple times.

What’s wrong with this girl? She’s initiating a confrontation and then gets mad when someone starts to defend themselves. Oh, did I mention she starts to slap the soldier as well? And he takes it without body slamming her ass.

The women comes over saying something verbally to the soldier, then starts batting/swatting at him with her hand. Finally the soldier in a back hand motion swats her arm away, doesn’t slap her. Again, doesn’t slap her! Then all of a sudden she gets totally irate and starts yelling a bit louder and kicks the soldier a couple times.

What’s wrong with this girl? She’s initiating a confrontation and then gets mad when someone starts to defend themselves. Oh, did I mention she starts to slap the soldier as well? And he takes it without body slamming her ass.

For once she is a minor and she is being held on charges of terrorism.

Also lets see how you would fare if you lived in a society where you are a second class citizen with lesser rights.

For once she is a minor and she is being held on charges of terrorism.

Also lets see how you would fare if you lived in a society where you are a second class citizen with lesser rights.
If I was a second class citizen with lesser rights I would understand that I’m behind the eighball and I shouldn’t put myself in the limelight to get prosecuted or killed. Sometimes you have to know your place so as not to get killed or locked up. I understand they’ve been oppressed in some degree or another but learn to “duck” once in a while. You’ll live or advance longer. When one gets older you can mature up and pick your battles. But this is what exactly happens when your young and dumb. Your in an oppressed society that could throw you in jail or what have you but you put yourself out there with a video showing you “assaulting” a soldier. Very smart. So now she’ll become a martyr

"Her fate is now in the hands of people who don't even see Palestinians as full human beings."

LOL, okay. Who started that?

"Her fate is now in the hands of people who don't even see Palestinians as full human beings."

LOL, okay. Who started that?

abig threads and posts make me support israel more maybe i donate money to such delusion

I'm a staunch supporter of Israel.

it just is see such obvious bias especially from muslims that as somebody who not into religions or islam i see this and cant help but feel sympathy for israel. I dont think they israelis should give up west bank if i was them i would expel palestinians to jordan in next big war. They try give up land before and shit and it never works. the recouring issue in that region is not 'imperialist' jews it but pushy sunnis and muslims who also harm christians.

druze and christians and jews cause no issue. neither do hindus in india. hmmmm

If I was a second class citizen with lesser rights I would understand that I’m behind the eighball and I shouldn’t put myself in the limelight to get prosecuted or killed. Sometimes you have to know your place so as not to get killed or locked up. I understand they’ve been oppressed in some degree or another but learn to “duck” once in a while. You’ll live or advance longer. When one gets older you can mature up and pick your battles. But this is what exactly happens when your young and dumb. Your in an oppressed society that could throw you in jail or what have you but you put yourself out there with a video showing you “assaulting” a soldier. Very smart. So now she’ll become a martyr

Why? she is now an international phenomena at her 17 years old in 100 years nobody will remember you, not even your family, that girl name will still be out there.

it just is see such obvious bias especially from muslims that as somebody who not into religions or islam i see this and cant help but feel sympathy for israel. I dont think they israelis should give up west bank if i was them i would expel palestinians to jordan in next big war. They try give up land before and shit and it never works. the recouring issue in that region is not 'imperialist' jews it but pushy sunnis and muslims who also harm christians.

druze and christians and jews cause no issue. neither do hindus in india. hmmmm

Feeling sympathy for someone doesnt means you approve every single crap they do.

Feeling sympathy for someone doesnt means you approve every single crap they do.

eehhh i think they should have all west bank to themselves. I was not even aware much till i join this forum and i see war room about so many stuff and i see bias. jews in many countries got it rough and need extra security for they synagogues like in france and stuff it bad. so i think for world to tell them they need to give up land they rightfully conquer is just stupid.

they unlucky to be such small power because if the shoe was how you say flip and it was muslims in israel position all the jews be dead or gone. if it was china, usa, or russia or even UK or france with there economic and military power they would of already ethnic cleanse and done it already. This just my opinion though.

If i recall correctly the slap resulted from seeing her brother getting beat up by Israeli Military. Most people would understandably lose a grip of their judgment if they were witnessing love ones being assaulted.

Her land is being occupied she is allowed to resist. In fact slapping occupying soldiers is actually showing great restraint.

The process is called the law of belligerent occupation.

It's all covered in the Hague regulation and the 4th Geneva Convention. The problem is both Israel and the U.S. only have use for international law when it suits them. These laws were unanimously adopted 14-0 by the security council at the time of their inception. Unfortunately some countries renege on their responsibilities.

However much of the debate is across ideological lines as opposed to Reason and History. For example the Old Testament being used as a historical reference or used as the ultimate authority;the entity who created the universe says this in this book a guy wrote 6000 years ago so that's what i'm going to believe. It's ridiculous to anyone that hasn't been indoctrinated in one of the Abrahamic religions. It only makes sense if you're inside the trick, outside it looks like madness.

If i recall correctly the slap resulted from seeing her brother getting beat up by Israeli Military. Most people would understandably lose a grip of their judgment if they were witnessing love ones being assaulted.
She’s lucky there were cameras filming the incident otherwise she would have gotten thrashed...guaranteed. No argument on the point of losing it when seeing a family member assaulted.

Why? she is now an international phenomena at her 17 years old in 100 years nobody will remember you, not even your family, that girl name will still be out there.
Well good for her name, meanwhile she’s in a prison somewhere getting who knows what done to her. Her name isn’t going to last through the years like say Achilles or Alexander the Great for example. I could care less.

I wouldnt give a shit about that stuff if they killed someone i love. In fact i'd do a lot more than slapping a soldier if my land was being occupied by them and we were all treated like animals and herded into ghettos. So would most red blooded americans.

Remember folks, the Palestinians are a fictional invented people, so any crime against them are fictional and invented. Thus this fictional, invented girl, is totally guilty for fictionally slapping a soldier.

Israel über alles.

Back