Ahed Tamimi indicted over slapping of Israeli soldier

So basically you just wandered in here and started talking, huh? For all your babbling so far, you still have yet to address the original post of mine that you quoted in any coherent fashion. I'll continue to wait for you to do that.
Its an open forum that's generally what people do. You posted an opinion, I asked you two questions, you can either answer them or avoid them, at the moment it seems clear you want to do the latter.

What a sham. Everyone already hates Israel. They will be hated more. If that is even possible. What a bunch of scum bags.

Where did all Arabs come from? (This is where you fill this thread up with non Arab looking Plaestinians in a lame attempt to "win".)
So the Palestinians came from somewhere else because they speak Arabic, but Ashkenazi Jews who came from Europe and look nothing at all like middle Eastern are returning to their land? Where is the evidence for this?

Genetic markers cannot determine Jewish descen
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4301023/

Persecuted people with no rights don't have pictures like the above. Do you understand that? Entitled brats, thugs, anarchist, ideologues etc. do. She's not a hero. Not in the slightest.

And you all are ideological bullies who don't understand common decency and rule of law.

That girl is the epitome of a defiant problem who clearly has a picture history of assaulting Israeli army personnel and being lauded by Palestinian authorities for doing so. So clearly this thread has nothing to do with her cousin being shot in the face (for no reason according to the lie-fest in here).

Your Palestinian propagandist stories fall apart like wet tissue paper under any scrutiny and you crystal clear proved it with this picture history. So thanks for proving the dishonesty and history of this problem-child who clearly should serve some sort of time.

This is why no one believes these cheap suit lie-fests that Palestinians and Muslim world cook up. Get it?! Remember how it was said she and her family had a history but the propagandists and/or mind-controlled scoffed at that?! Yeah, the picture history proved it.

If you posted in this thread, you got tagged. I want you to see the picture history of this girl who by the thread narrative was simply reacting to her cousin being shot in the face innocently. Yeah, I've been around the block with these Palestinian narratives more than I can stomach.

@Trotsky @Rod1 @Kafir-kun @meauneau @snakedafunky @MicroBrew @Anung Un Rama @alanb @cincymma79 @Seaside @hiphopnazi @JDragon @HomerThompson @Protectandserve @22k @EZShrimpn @M3t4tr0n @KungFuJones @KnightTemplar @AlexDB9 @tramendous @funcrusher2007 @FrankensteinMMA @HunterSdVa29 @Bargey @Kalmah @Happy Man @helltoupee @uptheirons! @oldshadow @unimackpass
@T-BoneCorleone @MadSquabbles500 @Grunk @JbModest @The Merchant @SammyPops @tonni @Muay o Muay @ShinkanPo @peytonlucy @Cuauhtemoc @Jimmy Jazz @tehend @m25105 @JSN @Viva @lfd0311 @Michaelangelo @FacePunch @Ultra O’Dia @Karp @bushman505 @Rational Poster

Why are you tagging me?

I don't care about the pictures of a fuckin 12yo girl angry at an occupational force.

If Chinese soldiers were standing in your driveway day after day, year after year, marginalizing your existence like a herd of cattle, I'm ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE that you or I would be doing the same thing.

Israel apologist propaganda is stereotypical case of: Up = down and down = Up.

Israel apologist propaganda is stereotypical case of: Up = down and down = Up.
Exactly. There is no occupation, there is no apartheid, Israel does not target civilians, white Europeans are returning to their land... it never ends with these people.

No, it's not. You don't get to claim that someone is the "native population" when they aren't. You're looking at successive waves of conquerors, nothing more. And that's how the world has always worked.
So the Arabs who have lived there for hundreds of years are not native? How long do a people have to live on a land for them to become native? Its not like the great-great grandparents of the current Palestinians were a part of the Arab conquests whereas in the case of the Israelis something like every Prime Minister up until 1992 was born in Eastern Europe with one exception. To pretend as if their claim on the land is the same is laughable though its not the first laughable claim you've made on this subject.

So the Arabs who have lived there for hundreds of years are not native? How long do a people have to live on a land for them to become native? Its not like the great-great grandparents of the current Palestinians were a part of the Arab conquests whereas in the case of the Israelis something like every Prime Minister up until 1992 was born in Eastern Europe with one exception. To pretend as if their claim on the land is the same is laughable though its not the first laughable claim you've made on this subject.

It depends on what way you're going with this. The Settlements have been there since the 60s. That's a full generation. How many Israelis where born there? Do you consider them native? Because by the logic you just laid out, you should.

So the Palestinians came from somewhere else because they speak Arabic, but Ashkenazi Jews who came from Europe and look nothing at all like middle Eastern are returning to their land? Where is the evidence for this?

Genetic markers cannot determine Jewish descen
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4301023/
\

Where did I say this? P.S., you're doing it again. Stop adding shit into my post and then attacking what I didn't say. That's an amazingly fraudulent way to carry out a conversation.

Its an open forum that's generally what people do. You posted an opinion, I asked you two questions, you can either answer them or avoid them, at the moment it seems clear you want to do the latter.

So actually address the post I made. Don't add in some other stuff and act like you're addressing what I said. Or go back and read what I actually wrote and see if, upon re-reading it, your response to me still makes sense.

Why are you tagging me?

I don't care about the pictures of a fuckin 12yo girl angry at an occupational force.

If Chinese soldiers were standing in your driveway day after day, year after year, marginalizing your existence like a herd of cattle, I'm ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE that you or I would be doing the same thing.

Chinese soldiers blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

\

Where did I say this? P.S., you're doing it again. Stop adding shit into my post and then attacking what I didn't say. That's an amazingly fraudulent way to carry out a conversation.
I might have confused one of splendica's posts with yours. I am glad you agree that Ashkenazim Jews don't have a legitimate claim to the land on any basis whatsoever other than that they took it by force.

uptooqtu78a01.jpg

I might have confused one of splendica's posts with yours. I am glad you agree that Ashkenazim Jews don't have a legitimate claim to the land on any basis whatsoever other than that they took it by force.

And you just did it yet again.....

I think her family should not encourage this behavior, when you are 12 soldiers will let it slide but know that she is 16 she is bound to either be locked up or shot.

If I was a Palestinian I would move out of jew land as soon as possible

And you just did it yet again.....
Don't be obtuse. You know that if you reject the claim that the Jews from Europe have a historical link to the land then you are committed to the opposite claim that the Jews from Europe have no historical claim to the land.

But please, go ahead and clarify why you reject the claim.

I think her family should not encourage this behavior, when you are 12 soldiers will let it slide but know that she is 16 she is bound to either be locked up or shot.

If I was a Palestinian I would move out of jew land as soon as possible
But it isn't Jew land. And they are stronger than you. They are not quitters like you.

So actually address the post I made. Don't add in some other stuff and act like you're addressing what I said. Or go back and read what I actually wrote and see if, upon re-reading it, your response to me still makes sense.
Its addressed your position as stated in your post with 2 questions, don't come at me with some bullshit you have invented in your head that i'm not allowed to do that.
My questions are both potential logical conclusions drawn from the consequences of your position, maybe I gave you too much credit here but I didn't think it was that hard to work out. As I posted before I fully expect more bullshit and evasion and that I'm wasting my time.

Back