Ahed Tamimi indicted over slapping of Israeli soldier

Splendica, you have shown nothing. You repeat baseless oddities at nauseum.

That picture shows the history of a child born into a brutal occupation who refused to submit to her oppressors, the Likud SS.

Hespek.

Persecuted people with no rights don't have pictures like the above. Do you understand that? Entitled brats, thugs, anarchist, ideologues etc. do. She's not a hero. Not in the slightest.
Your claim is that: if Ahed is persecuted and has no rights, then Ahed will not have pictures like the ones posted here. Since it is the case that Ahed does indeed have a pictures, the ones posted here, therefore it is not the case that Ahed is a persecuted person with no rights. She is a persecuted person with rights.

And you all are ideological bullies who don't understand common decency and rule of law.
For what, pointing out the crimes of Israel against the Palestinian people? Also, just because you use words such as ideological, decency and rule of law, doesn't mean you understand them. I am very much in doubt that you are able to comprehend these words, especially since you engage in discussions about ethics and morality without knowing the difference between the abstract and concrete, and the supervenience relation that obtains. You are simply arguing out of hate for Muslims and Arabs. None of us who are against Israel criticised or expressed hate towards Jews as an ethnicity or their religion.

That girl is the epitome of a defiant problem who clearly has a picture history of assaulting Israeli army personnel and being lauded by Palestinian authorities for doing so. So clearly this thread has nothing to do with her cousin being shot in the face (for no reason according to the lie-fest in here)
She has a history of resisting against oppression and terrorism. She is a hero. She is lauded not just by the Palestinians but by the whole world, except for people who hate Arabs and Muslims like you. When armed men come to your house to terrorise you you have every right to drive them away.

Your Palestinian propagandist stories fall apart like wet tissue paper under any scrutiny and you crystal clear proved it with this picture history. So thanks for proving the dishonesty and history of this problem-child who clearly should serve some sort of time.
You have the wit of an angry 10 year old, what scrutiny are you capable of? You have demonstraited a low level of comprehension in this thread and everyone has seen it. You are here merely posting you negative opinions as if they were self evident truths and expressing your hate of Muslims and Arabs. Nothing more than this. This is did not result from the application of reason and critical scrutiny, it is the effect of hate, pure hate, and ignorance.

This is why no one believes these cheap suit lie-fests that Palestinians and Muslim world cook up. Get it?! Remember how it was said she and her family had a history but the propagandists and/or mind-controlled scoffed at that?! Yeah, the picture history proved it.
You see, you imply that only Muslims and Palestinian cook up lies about the Israel/Palestine issue, which is not true. This is you using your only 2 brain cells to "critically scrutinise" the arguments and evidence and your conclusion is one that a retarded and angry 10 year old would spout.

If you posted in this thread, you got tagged. I want you to see the picture history of this girl who by the thread narrative was simply reacting to her cousin being shot in the face innocently. Yeah, I've been around the block with these Palestinian narratives more than I can stomach.
What you have achieved with this post is to further demonstrate your ignorance, your weak reasoning ability and your hatred towards Muslims and Arabs. There were no cogent or reasoned arguments whatsoever in this post, just pure hate and nonsense.

Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Splendica, you have shown nothing. You repeat baseless oddities at nauseum.

That picture shows the history of a child born into a brutal occupation who refused to submit to her oppressors, the Likud SS.

Hespek.

Do you think people born in North Korea get away with what this girl and the Palestinians do? You're blind.

Your claim is that: if Ahed is persecuted and has no rights, then Ahed will not have pictures like the ones posted here. Since it is the case that Ahed does indeed have a pictures, the ones posted here, therefore it is not the case that Ahed is a persecuted person with no rights. She is a persecuted person with rights.

For what, pointing out the crimes of Israel against the Palestinian people? Also, just because you use words such as ideological, decency and rule of law, doesn't mean you understand them. I am very much in doubt that you are able to comprehend these words, especially since you engage in discussions about ethics and morality without knowing the difference between the abstract and concrete, and the supervenience relation that obtains. You are simply arguing out of hate for Muslims and Arabs. None of us who are against Israel criticised or expressed hate towards Jews as an ethnicity or their religion.

She has a history of resisting against oppression and terrorism. She is a hero. She is lauded not just by the Palestinians but by the whole world, except for people who hate Arabs and Muslims like you. When armed men come to your house to terrorise you you have every right to drive them away.

You have the wit of an angry 10 year old, what scrutiny are you capable of? You have demonstraited a low level of comprehension in this thread and everyone has seen it. You are here merely posting you negative opinions as if they were self evident truths and expressing your hate of Muslims and Arabs. Nothing more than this. This is did not result from the application of reason and critical scrutiny, it is the effect of hate, pure hate, and ignorance.

You see, you imply that only Muslims and Palestinian cook up lies about the Israel/Palestine issue, which is not true. This is you using your only 2 brain cells to "critically scrutinise" the arguments and evidence and your conclusion is one that a retarded and angry 10 year old would spout.

What you have achieved with this post is to further demonstrate your ignorance, your weak reasoning ability and your hatred towards Muslims and Arabs. There were no cogent or reasoned arguments whatsoever in this post, just pure hate and nonsense.

Please stop embarrassing yourself.

You're literally one of the worst, most-ignorant posters on this forum. No slight at all to you. You have little clue of what you're talking about, but want to interject and be a part of endless conversation where you get the last word. Your posts are a total waste of time and conversing with you is a waste of time.

You are simply arguing out of hate for Muslims and Arabs. None of us who are against Israel criticised or expressed hate towards Jews as an ethnicity or their religion.

except for people who hate Arabs and Muslims like you. When armed men come to your house to terrorise you you have every right to drive them away . . .

. . . your hate of Muslims and Arabs. Nothing more than this. This is did not result from the application of reason and critical scrutiny, it is the effect of hate, pure hate, and ignorance.

. . . You see, you imply that only Muslims and Palestinian

What you have achieved with this post is to further demonstrate your ignorance, your weak reasoning ability and your hatred towards Muslims and Arabs . . .

Never once, ever, have I said that I hate Muslims or Arabs. Your posts are a duplicitous, deceitful pile of waste.

You're literally one of the worst, most-ignorant posters on this forum. No slight at all to you. You have little clue of what you're talking about, but want to interject and be a part of endless conversation where you get the last word. Your posts are a total waste of time and conversing with you is a waste of time.
No, you cannot simply make such claims about me and expect people to believe it without any support. I, on the contrary, demonstrated to everyone here that you are of the same intellectual calibre as an angry teenager. I made the claim, I supported it with evidence and you corroborated it in every post, even in this one.

This post is another instance of your vacuousness and your inability to reason. Your reply is not even an ad hominem, it is mere name calling and an expression of how you feel about my posts. There is nothing which even intends to address the substance of my post, not even the modus tollens counter argument I put forth. That is juvenile level intelligence that you are displaying here for all to see. You should be ashamed bro, really ashamed and embarrassed.

Never once, ever, have I said that I hate Muslims or Arabs. Your posts are a duplicitous, deceitful pile of waste.
You don't need to explicitly claim something when it is assumed in your posts. Unlike you we rational people can draw out and infer what is implicit in arguments and posts, something you are incapable of even conceiving in your tiny mind.

Persecuted people with no rights don't have pictures like the above. Do you understand that? Entitled brats, thugs, anarchist, ideologues etc. do. She's not a hero. Not in the slightest.

And you all are ideological bullies who don't understand common decency and rule of law.

That girl is the epitome of a defiant problem who clearly has a picture history of assaulting Israeli army personnel and being lauded by Palestinian authorities for doing so. So clearly this thread has nothing to do with her cousin being shot in the face (for no reason according to the lie-fest in here).

Your Palestinian propagandist stories fall apart like wet tissue paper under any scrutiny and you crystal clear proved it with this picture history. So thanks for proving the dishonesty and history of this problem-child who clearly should serve some sort of time.

This is why no one believes these cheap suit lie-fests that Palestinians and Muslim world cook up. Get it?! Remember how it was said she and her family had a history but the propagandists and/or mind-controlled scoffed at that?! Yeah, the picture history proved it.

If you posted in this thread, you got tagged. I want you to see the picture history of this girl who by the thread narrative was simply reacting to her cousin being shot in the face innocently. Yeah, I've been around the block with these Palestinian narratives more than I can stomach.

@Trotsky @Rod1 @Kafir-kun @meauneau @snakedafunky @MicroBrew @Anung Un Rama @alanb @cincymma79 @Seaside @hiphopnazi @JDragon @HomerThompson @Protectandserve @22k @EZShrimpn @M3t4tr0n @KungFuJones @KnightTemplar @AlexDB9 @tramendous @funcrusher2007 @FrankensteinMMA @HunterSdVa29 @Bargey @Kalmah @Happy Man @helltoupee @uptheirons! @oldshadow @unimackpass
@T-BoneCorleone @MadSquabbles500 @Grunk @JbModest @The Merchant @SammyPops @tonni @Muay o Muay @ShinkanPo @peytonlucy @Cuauhtemoc @Jimmy Jazz @tehend @m25105 @JSN @Viva @lfd0311 @Michaelangelo @FacePunch @Ultra O’Dia @Karp @bushman505 @Rational Poster
Hey numb nuts, her family's history of resistance was mentioned on the first page. But so what? Having a history of resisting a military occupation is something to be proud of, not ashamed of. Any resistance movement of note is going to have activists with a history of resistance, its a non-point.

Hey numb nuts, her family's history of resistance was mentioned on the first page. But so what? Having a history of resisting a military occupation is something to be proud of, not ashamed of. Any resistance movement of note is going to have activists with a history of resistance, its a non-point.

So she she keeps showing up and punching IDF for photo-ops and is so well known she gets pics with government officials? And now, a growing teen these frequent outbursts are not only not appreciated they represent a growing threat which is sensible as she's no longer a little kid and is in fact a figurehead for assaulting IDF?

Oh but I thought this was just some random Palestinian (who's family has a history of "resistance") and she was so enraged over her cousin that she had to punch and kick some random IDF that probably wasn't even involved.

Except it's not that. It's literally a girl who has made a lifestyle and almost certainly money from these propaganda photo/video ops.

So she she keeps showing up and punching IDF for photo-ops and is so well known she gets pics with government officials? And now, a growing teen these frequent outbursts are not only not appreciated they represent a growing threat which is sensible as she's no longer a little kid and is in fact a figurehead for assaulting IDF?

Oh but I thought this was just some random Palestinian (who's family has a history of "resistance") and she was so enraged over her cousin that she had to punch and kick some random IDF that probably wasn't even involved.

Except it's not that. It's literally a girl who has made a lifestyle and almost certainly money from these propaganda photo/video ops.
The have a history of resisting IDF attempts to monopolize a spring in their town for Israeli settlers, a major grievance of the Palestinians in general. I consider that a pretty legitimate cause though I know you consider Palestinians animals who should accept that they are to be herded whichever way the DIF feels is appropriate at the time. But just know not all of us see them that way.

The have a history of resisting IDF attempts to monopolize a spring in their town for Israeli settlers, a major grievance of the Palestinians in general. I consider that a pretty legitimate cause though I know you consider Palestinians animals who should accept that they are to be herded whichever way the DIF feels is appropriate at the time. But just know not all of us see them that way.

No I don't see them as animals.

I'd like to see them have their own cooperative state. Unless there is big change in relations, however, I don't see this happening.

No I don't see them as animals.

I'd like to see them have their own cooperative state. Unless there is big change in relations, however, I don't see this happening.
Well then there you disagree with Israel. There certainly not going to get there without resisting like the Tamimis do.

The ship has sailed long ago, unfortunately.
And you expect the Palestinians to accept that? The Tamimis show that they won't and good for them I say.

And you expect the Palestinians to accept that? The Tamimis show that they won't and good for them I that.

And so they will cease to exist because they never evolved in their approach.

Like I've said innumerable times. Palestinian approach has not changed one iota since day one. But the burden of expectation is on Israel for this Groundhogs Day repeating that resembles "if you keep doing the exact same things over and over again expecting different results, you're insane."

And so they will cease to exist because they never evolved in their approach.

Like I've said innumerable times. Palestinian approach has not changed one iota since day one. But the burden of expectation is on Israel for this Groundhogs Day repeating that resembles "if you keep doing the exact same things over and over again expecting different results, you're insane."
How have they not changed their approach? The Tamimis don't engage in terrorism, they engage in active disobedience which is the model set by a lot of beloved resistance activists. They don't exactly meet the standards set by the likes of Gandhiji but they're a lot closer than Hamas or the PLO.

How have they not changed their approach? The Tamimis don't engage in terrorism, they engage in active disobedience which is the model set by a lot of beloved resistance activists. They don't exactly meet the standards set by the likes of Gandhiji but they're a lot closer than Hamas or the PLO.

The Palestinian approach of rejection of all proposals has been the same.

To me these actions by this family is part of religious ritual nothing more.

The Palestinian approach of rejection of all proposals has been the same.

<YeahOKJen>

Why would you say this? I know you hate Muslims and Arabs (as you have shown in this thread), if they were of another religion do you really believe they would not resist against oppression from the occupying powers? Is this kind of thing that only Muslims do? That's absurd.

With this statement alone you have yet again corroborated the judgement that you hate Muslims and Arabs, it is established beyond doubt now and nothing you say can absolve you from it; all you can do is specify you particular kind of hatred. You have also yet again demonstrated your ignorance of the history of resistance activism and what it entails.

Just out of curiosity. Could you give a succinct (couple of sentence) statement as to what a peaceful resolution would look like/be for the region.
Well for one I'm not one of those people who equates a solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict to Middle East peace since I think the problems in the MidEast are far deeper than this conflict.

But if we're talking about this conflict specifically its hard to say, the two state solution looks less viable everyday as Israel consumes more and more Palestinian land. In the end, I think the Palestinians will unfortunately have to accept some sort of autonomous arrangement that at least protects them from further colonization by the Israelis and lets them run their own affairs rather than answer to the IDF.

Back