Ahed Tamimi indicted over slapping of Israeli soldier

I don't see it as an occupation. The West Bank is part of Israel. Your argument is that Israel has no authority to move people around within their own country. I disagree with that.
Okay if you feel that way then fine, disagree, but you called someone out for being wrong when his claim has plenty of support as I've shown. Don't try to pass off your opinion as definitive, just argue for it the best you can.

Two soldiers got their ass kicked by a 16 year old?

If you convert from Judaism, you are no longer a Jew.
Exactly. But you are still a Jew if you were a Jewish Jew. If you leave the Jewish faith and you are a Jew you become an atheist/secular Jew.

Can you explain why?

Of course I can, but this is literally an endless conversation of obviousness.

There is no group more represented by archaeology and history in the region than the Jewish people. Every people group has members who have married in, immigrated in, etc. This is fact world-wide. Israel is Israel a hundred times more than it is Arab or Muslim. Muslims have Mecca and the majority of the Arabian peninsula. Egyptians have Egypt.

Think about it. The Jews who Hitler slaughtered and was bent on removing from the planet in their entirety, are the same Jews who the Muslim world has zero ability or history of negotiating with. A very similar genocidal sentiment and language (similar to Hitler) is prolific in the Muslim world (a disclaimer, "not all Muslims"). There are always ways of cloaking it: Arab-Jew, anti-colonialist, anti-zionism etc. It's all bogus.

I guarantee you unequivocally that the Muslim world dwells on the elimination of Jews far more than Christians dwell on any sort of "zionist" efforts. It is alarming to me the false narrative that Muslims peddle. Having mixed with millions of Christians over many decades, there is only passing interest as to what is happening in Israel. Sure many Christians support Israel in prayer (a very few financially), but I am telling you actual activism and mainstream financial support does NOT come up at all, like zero practically, in church services and meetings. It is such a minor topic. In fact, as far as Christian end times interpretation, it's something that is left in "God's Hands" and how it's all brought about is entirely up to Him.

Anyway, this conversation feels really redundant and I've been bored of it for many years simply because we're dealing with mind-control mechanisms of the highest order that keep Muslims locked into an ideology that will not allow for resolution except for the annhialation of the Jewish state. That is fact. The most moderate posters in this thread will argue for a two-state solution, or that some past border agreement be realized as if this all hasn't been traversed over and over and over and over again for 70 years. The give always ends up being only on the Israeli side; and when it comes to the theoretical solution there is no budging on the Palestinian/Muslim side. It's a broken record.

It is the epitome of ignorance to think and converse that anything going on today is anything but the state of Israel cleaning up terrorism in it's final stages (after 70 years of state-hood). Palestine and the Muslim world have had endless opportunity for compromise and compliance over many decades. But the interactions have been as predictable as the mind-control mechanisms dictate.

And I will add, that about the only thing I've learned in the last 10 years is how important Israel and Jerusalem is to Islam holding it's belief system together. Ironic how Mecca (with it's made up history prior to the 8th century and it's place as Islam's most holy site) is still not that important. Jerusalem with it's real history is the focal/hinge point of these faiths.

Last edited:
Okay if you feel that way then fine, disagree, but you called someone out for being wrong when his claim has plenty of support as I've shown. Don't try to pass off your opinion as definitive, just argue for it the best you can.

I think you misunderstood me. I called him out for presenting it as an undisputed fact, which it isn't. I wasn't the one attempting to pass my opinion off as as definitive.

There is no group more represented by archaeology and history in the region than the Jewish people. Every people group has members who have married in, immigrated in, etc. This is fact world-wide. Israel is Israel a hundred times more than it is Arab or Muslim. Muslims have Mecca and the majority of the Arabian peninsula. Egyptians have Egypt.

Think about it. The Jews who Hitler slaughtered and was bent on removing from the planet in their entirety, are the same Jews who the Muslim world has zero ability or history of negotiating with. A very similar genocidal sentiment and language (similar to Hitler) is prolific in the Muslim world (a disclaimer, "not all Muslims"). There are always ways of cloaking it: Arab-Jew, anti-colonialist, anti-zionism etc. It's all bogus.

I guarantee you unequivocally that the Muslim world dwells on the elimination of Jews far more than Christians dwell on any sort of "zionist" efforts. It is alarming to me the false narrative that Muslims peddle. Having mixed with millions of Christians over many decades, there is only passing interest as to what is happening in Israel. Sure many Christians support Israel in prayer (a very few financially), but I am telling you actual activism and mainstream financial support does NOT come up at all, like zero practically, in church services and meetings. It is such a minor topic. In fact, as far as Christian end times interpretation, it's something that is left in "God's Hands" and how it's all brought about is entirely up to Him.

Anyway, this conversation feels really redundant and I've been bored of it for many years simply because we're dealing with mind-control mechanisms of the highest order that keeps Muslims locked into an ideology that will not allow for resolution except for the annhialation of the Jewish state. That is fact. The most moderate posters in this thread will argue for a two-state solution, or that some past border agreement be realized. This all has been traversed over and over and over and over again for 70 years because the give is only on the Israeli side and when it comes to the theoretical solution there is no budging on the Palestinian/Muslim side. It's a broken record.

It is the epitome of ignorance to think and converse that anything going on today is anything but the state of Israel cleaning up terrorism in it's final stages. Palestine and the Muslim world have had endless opportunity for compromise and compliance over many decades. But the interactions have been as predictable as the mind-control mechanisms dictate.

And I will add, that about the only thing I've learned in the last 10 years is how important Israel and Jerusalem is to Islam holding it's belief system together. Ironic how Mecca (with it's made up history prior to the 8th century and it's place as Islam's most holy site) is still not that important. Jerusalem with it's real history is the focal/hinge point of these faiths.
You haven't explained anything m8. All you did was make some claims which are not selfevident as you seem to believe.

Your claim that "there is no group more represented by archaeology and history in the region than the Jewish people" seems to be false. One of the biggest narratives about Jews is the Exodus from Egypt and the majority of scholars agree that it is a myth, there is 0 archaeological evidence to support thia story.

Your assumption that no natives of the land ever converted to Islam and stayed there is a implausible.

I think you are talking out of emotion than reason. Which is obvious from the way you talk about Muslims vs Jews, how Jews are fighting Muslims and terrorists, Jews vs Arabs, Christians are not against Jews, etc.

You haven't explained anything m8. All you did was make some claims which are not selfevident as you seem to believe.

Your claim that "there is no group more represented by archaeology and history in the region than the Jewish people" seems to be false.

One of the biggest narratives about Jews is the Exodus from Egypt and the majority of scholars agree that it is a myth, there is 0 archaeological evidence to support thia story.

Your assumption that no natives of the land ever converted to Islam and stayed there is a implausible.

I think you are talking out of emotion than reason. Which is obvious from the way you talk about Muslims vs Jews, how Jews are fighting Muslims and terrorists, Jews vs Arabs, Christians are not against Jews, etc.

You can believe what you want. Jewish history is one of the most proven ancient histories in the world.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/researcher-gives-seal-of-approval-to-53-biblical-characters-existence/

"Thanks to a researcher’s unique system, 53 individuals in the Hebrew Bible have been proven as genuine historical characters through material evidence of their existence. The system’s creator, Lawrence Mykytiuk, an associate professor of library science at Purdue University, calls it “a way to develop historicity.”

https://www.biblicalarchaeology.org...rical-evidence-of-the-king-david-bible-story/

Few modern Biblical archaeology discoveries have caused as much excitement as the Tel Dan inscription—writing on a ninth-century B.C. stone slab (or stela) that furnished the first historical evidence of King David from the Bible.

The Tel Dan inscription, or “House of David” inscription, was discovered in 1993 at the site of Tel Dan in northern Israel in an excavation directed by Israeli archaeologist Avraham Biran.

The broken and fragmentary inscription commemorates the victory of an Aramean king over his two southern neighbors: the “king of Israel” and the “king of the House of David.” In the carefully incised text written in neat Aramaic characters, the Aramean king boasts that he, under the divine guidance of the god Hadad, vanquished several thousand Israelite and Judahite horsemen and charioteers before personally dispatching both of his royal opponents. Unfortunately, the recovered fragments of the “House of David” inscription do not preserve the names of the specific kings involved in this brutal encounter, but most scholars believe the stela recounts a campaign of Hazael of Damascus in which he defeated both Jehoram of Israel and Ahaziah of Judah."

http://www.aish.com/jw/me/Evidence-of-the-Jewish-Peoples-Roots-in-Israel.html

"In the first place, the land is filled with Hebrew inscriptions, so I begin with that. These are not just an occasional inscription on a piece of pottery or carved in a wall. Nor should we even start with one or two of the most famous archaeological finds. Rather, there are thousands of inscriptions. They come from hundreds of excavated towns and cities. They are in the Hebrew language. They include people's names that bear forms of the name of their God: YHWH. This means names like:

• Hoshaiah, which means "YHWH Saved"
  • Ahijah, which means "YHWH is My Brother"
  • Shemariah, which means"YHWH Watched"
The inscriptions also refer to their kings. They include stamps and seals from official documents. They come from tombs where that land's people were buried. They name people who are mentioned in the Hebrew Bible. They include wording that also appears in the Hebrew Bible. They reflect a widespread community whose dominant language was Hebrew, who didn't eat pork and who worshipped a God named YHWH."

https://www.livescience.com/55774-ancient-israel.html

https://www.timesofisrael.com/despi...sh-ties-to-jerusalem-set-to-stay-in-istanbul/

"The Siloam Inscription, a 2,700-year-old ancient Hebrew text that provides concrete historical support for a Biblical event, is one of three ancient Jewish inscriptions unearthed in the Holy Land currently owned by the Istanbul Archaeology Museum.
Despite an emphatic speech in October proclaiming the Siloam inscription’s significance to Jerusalem and the Jewish people, and the newly restored diplomatic relations with Turkey, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has taken no steps to secure the artifact’s repatriation, his office confirmed to The Times of Israel.

The ancient Hebrew text was discovered in 1880 in a tunnel hewn into a limestone hillside outside the Old City sometime in the late 8th century BCE."

https://www.thoughtco.com/archaeological-evidence-abraham-in-the-bible-116875

Last edited:
You can believe what you want. Jewish history is one of the most proven ancient histories in the world.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/researcher-gives-seal-of-approval-to-53-biblical-characters-existence/

"Thanks to a researcher’s unique system, 53 individuals in the Hebrew Bible have been proven as genuine historical characters through material evidence of their existence. The system’s creator, Lawrence Mykytiuk, an associate professor of library science at Purdue University, calls it “a way to develop historicity.”

https://www.biblicalarchaeology.org...rical-evidence-of-the-king-david-bible-story/

Few modern Biblical archaeology discoveries have caused as much excitement as the Tel Dan inscription—writing on a ninth-century B.C. stone slab (or stela) that furnished the first historical evidence of King David from the Bible.

The Tel Dan inscription, or “House of David” inscription, was discovered in 1993 at the site of Tel Dan in northern Israel in an excavation directed by Israeli archaeologist Avraham Biran.

The broken and fragmentary inscription commemorates the victory of an Aramean king over his two southern neighbors: the “king of Israel” and the “king of the House of David.” In the carefully incised text written in neat Aramaic characters, the Aramean king boasts that he, under the divine guidance of the god Hadad, vanquished several thousand Israelite and Judahite horsemen and charioteers before personally dispatching both of his royal opponents. Unfortunately, the recovered fragments of the “House of David” inscription do not preserve the names of the specific kings involved in this brutal encounter, but most scholars believe the stela recounts a campaign of Hazael of Damascus in which he defeated both Jehoram of Israel and Ahaziah of Judah."

http://www.aish.com/jw/me/Evidence-of-the-Jewish-Peoples-Roots-in-Israel.html

"In the first place, the land is filled with Hebrew inscriptions, so I begin with that. These are not just an occasional inscription on a piece of pottery or carved in a wall. Nor should we even start with one or two of the most famous archaeological finds. Rather, there are thousands of inscriptions. They come from hundreds of excavated towns and cities. They are in the Hebrew language. They include people's names that bear forms of the name of their God: YHWH. This means names like:

• Hoshaiah, which means "YHWH Saved"
  • Ahijah, which means "YHWH is My Brother"
  • Shemariah, which means"YHWH Watched"
The inscriptions also refer to their kings. They include stamps and seals from official documents. They come from tombs where that land's people were buried. They name people who are mentioned in the Hebrew Bible. They include wording that also appears in the Hebrew Bible. They reflect a widespread community whose dominant language was Hebrew, who didn't eat pork and who worshipped a God named YHWH."

https://www.livescience.com/55774-ancient-israel.html

https://www.timesofisrael.com/despi...sh-ties-to-jerusalem-set-to-stay-in-istanbul/

"The Siloam Inscription, a 2,700-year-old ancient Hebrew text that provides concrete historical support for a Biblical event, is one of three ancient Jewish inscriptions unearthed in the Holy Land currently owned by the Istanbul Archaeology Museum.
Despite an emphatic speech in October proclaiming the Siloam inscription’s significance to Jerusalem and the Jewish people, and the newly restored diplomatic relations with Turkey, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has taken no steps to secure the artifact’s repatriation, his office confirmed to The Times of Israel.

The ancient Hebrew text was discovered in 1880 in a tunnel hewn into a limestone hillside outside the Old City sometime in the late 8th century BCE."

https://www.thoughtco.com/archaeological-evidence-abraham-in-the-bible-116875
This does not refute the fact that some of these ancient Jews who lived in Palestine converted to Islam and became Arabised, ie, some of today's Palestinians are the descendants of these ancient Judaics.

Also, you didn't address the myth of the Jewish exodus from Egypt and the myth of Moses receiving the Torah at Mount Sinai. There is no evidence for the former and there is evidence which refutes the latter. Also, it is extraordinary that the Jewish people were exiled for 2000 years and managed to avoid assimilation and integration with the goys and to keep their blood ties and preserve its essence and distinctness.

I think you misunderstood me. I called him out for presenting it as an undisputed fact, which it isn't. I wasn't the one attempting to pass my opinion off as as definitive.
Could've fooled me
Aaaand, this is where you lose me. None of those things are true. Stick to the core of what you said in the first paragraph, and just be honest about that.
But if you're going to clear it up and say otherwise then that's that I guess.

Anyway, this conversation feels really redundant and I've been bored of it for many years simply because we're dealing with mind-control mechanisms of the highest order that keep Muslims locked into an ideology that will not allow for resolution except for the annhialation of the Jewish state. That is fact. The most moderate posters in this thread will argue for a two-state solution, or that some past border agreement be realized as if this all hasn't been traversed over and over and over and over again for 70 years. The give always ends up being only on the Israeli side; and when it comes to the theoretical solution there is no budging on the Palestinian/Muslim side. It's a broken record.

It is the epitome of ignorance to think and converse that anything going on today is anything but the state of Israel cleaning up terrorism in it's final stages (after 70 years of state-hood). Palestine and the Muslim world have had endless opportunity for compromise and compliance over many decades. But the interactions have been as predictable as the mind-control mechanisms dictate.

Even if ALL of the archeological 'evidence' is what you believe it represents, is there a court on earth outside of Israel where one can claim ownership of property because they claim that there ancestors lived on that land 1000s of years ago?

Let alone the case where others have lived for centuries?

And what does any of that have to do with Ahed?

TAMIMI%2B%25283%2529.jpg

The hate comments towards this little girl is amazing.

Even if ALL of the archeological 'evidence' is what you believe it represents, is there a court on earth outside of Israel where one can claim ownership of property because they claim that there ancestors lived on that land 1000s of years ago?

TAMIMI%2B%25283%2529.jpg

I think numerous native American tribes could make that claim. In fact, weren't the Black Hills supposed to be returned to the Sioux by order of the Supreme Court? Afaik, the U.S. Government ignored the ruling.

Edit: looks like I was mistaken.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Sioux_Nation_of_Indians

Last edited:

TAMIMI%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Persecuted people with no rights don't have pictures like the above. Do you understand that? Entitled brats, thugs, anarchist, ideologues etc. do. She's not a hero. Not in the slightest.

And you all are ideological bullies who don't understand common decency and rule of law.

That girl is the epitome of a defiant problem who clearly has a picture history of assaulting Israeli army personnel and being lauded by Palestinian authorities for doing so. So clearly this thread has nothing to do with her cousin being shot in the face (for no reason according to the lie-fest in here).

Your Palestinian propagandist stories fall apart like wet tissue paper under any scrutiny and you crystal clear proved it with this picture history. So thanks for proving the dishonesty and history of this problem-child who clearly should serve some sort of time.

This is why no one believes these cheap suit lie-fests that Palestinians and Muslim world cook up. Get it?! Remember how it was said she and her family had a history but the propagandists and/or mind-controlled scoffed at that?! Yeah, the picture history proved it.

If you posted in this thread, you got tagged. I want you to see the picture history of this girl who by the thread narrative was simply reacting to her cousin being shot in the face innocently. Yeah, I've been around the block with these Palestinian narratives more than I can stomach.

@Trotsky @Rod1 @Kafir-kun @meauneau @snakedafunky @MicroBrew @Anung Un Rama @alanb @cincymma79 @Seaside @hiphopnazi @JDragon @HomerThompson @Protectandserve @22k @EZShrimpn @M3t4tr0n @KungFuJones @KnightTemplar @AlexDB9 @tramendous @funcrusher2007 @FrankensteinMMA @HunterSdVa29 @Bargey @Kalmah @Happy Man @helltoupee @uptheirons! @oldshadow @unimackpass
@T-BoneCorleone @MadSquabbles500 @Grunk @JbModest @The Merchant @SammyPops @tonni @Muay o Muay @ShinkanPo @peytonlucy @Cuauhtemoc @Jimmy Jazz @tehend @m25105 @JSN @Viva @lfd0311 @Michaelangelo @FacePunch @Ultra O’Dia @Karp @bushman505 @Rational Poster

Last edited:
That picture history by abiG was the best post destroying the lie that this thread is. That's how it works when you make a lifestyle of lying. Truth bites you in the ass.

Last edited:

TAMIMI%2B%25283%2529.jpg

lol at the israeli soldier in the bottom left getting beat up.

lol at the israeli soldier in the bottom left getting beat up.

The fact is that this thread and the narrative is bunk. This kid has a history of assaulting soldiers and being exalted by Palestinian authorities for doing so. Par for the Palestinian propagandist course.

The fact is that this thread and the narrative is bunk. This kid has a history of assaulting soldiers and being exalted by Palestinian authorities for doing so. Par for the Palestinian propagandist course.

all likely true. are you israeli ?

all likely true. are you israeli ?

No. But I've seen more than enough of this propaganda over many decades of my lifetime. It's as predictable as the religious ideology that has Jew hate as part of it's cultural fabric (practically it's DNA).

Back