Ahed Tamimi indicted over slapping of Israeli soldier

Like I said man, I cited the relevant international laws and mentioned numerous international bodies which claim it applies here. I don't think you're going to budge here but at least don't pretend the claim that the settlements are illegal is ridiculous when its taken seriously by many relevant international institutions.

That's free of objective examination. They came up with that after it had been common practice for some time

So the only appropriate response is shooting them in the face? for real?

I guess you have a better idea then??? using non lethal means seems appropriate, as you could deal ith them without getting close enough to get hit by rocks or stabbed and it would be much less likely that you would kill anybody.

I guess you have a better idea then??? using non lethal means seems appropriate, as you could deal ith them without getting close enough to get hit by rocks or stabbed and it would be much less likely that you would kill anybody.

If Russia invaded Alaska, and told you they were returning your home to the Inuit, you would stand by and watch them do it?

We would all get to call your daughter, sister, or mother a "dumb cunt who should get 20yrs" if she confronted these soldiers and slapped them in the face for forcefully occupying your homestead?

Of course not, its going to be Israel gets all the productive worthwhile land while the Palestinians get relegated to worthless desert and eternal occupation if not expulsion.

The Palestinian "state" will look more like a Native American reservation than a nation-state

Respectfully, I have to point out that it will look nothing like the reservations that I am aware of. A better example would be a reservation split into ten random shaped portions with the Indian people occupying six of the portions and only three of the Indian portions touching one another, while none of the non-Indian portions touch each other but they are all connected by roads, to be exclusively used by non-Indians, and leading to the outside boundaries of the reservation.

My point is that Jews converted to Christianity and Islam and they still live in Palestine since. Now we have European Jews claiming the land, which is nonsense.

I disagree with this narrative completely.

Kids in Iraq used to throw bricks and chunks of concrete at us all the time. We'd snatch them up and smack the shit out of them, then haul their asses home and find their dads and find out why they thought it was ok for their kids to throw bricks at us. We'd also explain to to them that within our rules of engagement it was absolutely acceptable for us to shoot and kill teenagers throwing bricks, but we hadn't done that because we weren't cunts.That was almost universally successfully in dealing with our rock throwing problem. Do you know how many of those kids we shot? Zero. Because we weren't cunts who shoot teenagers. There were 14 fully grown United States Marines in that patrol. We were, and should have been more than capable of dealing with brick throwing teenagers/children in a way that didn't involve gunshots to the face. Any professional solider of any kind worth his salt should be. Do you know who does shoot kids in the face for throwing rocks? A cunt. I'm not a cunt, and I have no respect for cunts whose only method of dealing with rowdy 3rd world teenagers is gunfire. I hope I cleared this up for you.

That's free of objective examination. They came up with that after it had been common practice for some time
The first UN resolution declaring the settlements illegal came only 12 years after the 6 Day War.

Kids in Iraq used to throw bricks and chunks of concrete at us all the time. We'd snatch them up and smack the shit out of them, then haul their asses home and find their dads and find out why they thought it was ok for their kids to throw bricks at us. We'd also explain to to them that within our rules of engagement it was absolutely acceptable for us to shoot and kill teenagers throwing bricks, but we hadn't done that because we weren't cunts.That was almost universally successfully in dealing with our rock throwing problem. Do you know how many of those kids we shot? Zero. Because we weren't cunts who shoot teenagers. There were 14 fully grown United States Marines in that patrol. We were, and should have been more than capable of dealing with brick throwing teenagers/children in a way that didn't involve gunshots to the face. Any professional solider of any kind worth his salt should be. Do you know who does shoot kids in the face for throwing rocks? A cunt. I'm not a cunt, and I have no respect for cunts whose only method of dealing with rowdy 3rd world teenagers is gunfire. I hope I cleared this up for you.

So you don't like that soldier. Yes you have made it clear.

If Russia invaded Alaska, and told you they were returning your home to the Inuit, you would stand by and watch them do it?

We would all get to call your daughter, sister, or mother a "dumb cunt who should get 20yrs" if she confronted these soldiers and slapped them in the face for forcefully occupying your homestead?

That would never happen, but I suppose if It did, I'd just go to one of the other awesome places in the USA.

So you don't like that soldier. Yes you have made it clear.

There are tons of ways to deal with this other than shooting them in the face. Don't contribute to a culture in which that is seen as the only available response to rock throwing.

What Happened When a Jewish Settler Slapped an Israeli Soldier

Both Ahed Tamimi and Yifat Alkobi were questioned for slapping a soldier in the West Bank, but little else about their cases are similar — simply because one is Jewish, the other Palestinian

You want to see the institutional double standard of Israeli justice, read below.

https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.832939

Last edited:
What Happened When a Jewish Settler Slapped an Israeli Soldier

Both Ahed Tamimi and Yifat Alkobi were questioned for slapping a soldier in the West Bank, but little else about their cases are similar — simply because one is Jewish, the other Palestinian

You want to see the institutional double standard of Israeli justice, read below.

https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.832939
There obviously shouldn't be a double standard.

So 12 years after it had been common practice.
I don't think I get your point here, I don't see how the occupation being common practice affects what I said.

I don't think I get your point here, I don't see how the occupation being common practice affects what I said.

I don't see it as an occupation. The West Bank is part of Israel. Your argument is that Israel has no authority to move people around within their own country. I disagree with that.

Back