Ahed Tamimi indicted over slapping of Israeli soldier

What are they occupying? What that law applies to is not situations like this. Your position is that Israel doesn't have to right to move Israeli citizens around IN ISRAEL. You don't think that sounds a little bit absurd? It's not like the US is trying to move citizens into Afghanistan. That would be a violation of the Geneva Convention. This is not.
Like I said man, I cited the relevant international laws and mentioned numerous international bodies which claim it applies here. I don't think you're going to budge here but at least don't pretend the claim that the settlements are illegal is ridiculous when its taken seriously by many relevant international institutions.

From wikipedia.

"The principal argument against the term "Arab Jews",[by whom?] particularly among Jewish communities descended from Arab lands, is that Jews constitute a diaspora and ethnic group,[3] not simply a "religious" group, and that use of the term "Arab" suggests otherwise."

I do believe they are more than just a religious entity.
Sure, they are more than a religious entity. A Jew who doesn't believe in God or Moses and doesn't follow Judaic traditions is still a Jew, right? What if this Jew decides to convert to Islam? Wouldn't he be a Muslim Jew or Jewish Muslim (I take both terms to be logically equivalent)?

If we go back many hundreds of years you will find Jews who converted to Islam and Christianity.

Let me guess, your parents didn't pay enough attention to you so you converted to islam, now you're a die hard critic of israel. fucking lol.
Am I a Muslim too?

Sure, they are more than a religious entity. A Jew who doesn't believe in God or Moses and doesn't follow Judaic traditions is still a Jew, right? What if this Jew decides to convert to Islam? Wouldn't he be a Muslim Jew or Jewish Muslim (I take both terms to be logically equivalent)?

If we go back many hundreds of years you will find Jews who converted to Islam and Christianity.

Yeah I'm not disputing that. Jesus was a Jew after all.

Yeah I'm not disputing that. Jesus was a Jew after all.
My point is that Jews converted to Christianity and Islam and they still live in Palestine since. Now we have European Jews claiming the land, which is nonsense.

Just part wrong or 100% wrong??? I bet its all true but you'll claim you came from a good family.
Yeesh, at least buy me dinner before asking all these personal questions.

If you convert from Judaism, you are no longer a Jew.

Back