Agree or disagree?: Frankie Edgar is top 10 GOAT in MMA.

It’s hard to tell. If I sat down and made a list then yeah, probably. But I’m really biased.

So yeah, definitely.

Disagree

Fedor
Anderson
Jones
GSP
Aldo
DC
BJ
Hendo
Nog
DJ

I hold Hendo way further down the list but this is sort of the answer for me.

Frankie is an all time great, regardless of hes your #1 or #32. Hes still one of the greatest mma fighters of all time

I think somewhere around top 10 is fair

Lol @
Anderson - 9 losses + 2x roids
Jones - 2x roids
BJ - 11 or 12 losses? lol
Hendo - 15 losses lmao

You're not good at this. Stop.
I don't see you making a better list.
but congrats trying to claim you are better than someone else by purely bashing what someone said...

with that, let me remind you:
Silva, Jones, BJ and Hendo... all HoF'ers.
You are the envious nobody that thinks bashing them makes you "special"...

Hard to say. I think he faced a lot better competition than say Aldo, but he did lose to him twice, so that makes placement funky.

I love Frankie. You're consistently ruining your thread with your own completely wrong points though. Beating BJ doesn't make him a better overall fighter than BJ, I don't think I need to explain MMAmath to you, or at least I hope I don't. Maybe he's the better lightweight, but being a close 2nd/3rd in featherweight vs BJ's winning the welterweight championship is incomparable. Don't worry though, Frankie's career isn't over yet, and he's one of my top contenders for a guy who could win 3 belts. Be hard to deny him at that point

And Maynard-Edgar was one of the most legitimate draws a fight ever could be. Shame he got shafted twice against Bendo though.
I loved BJ Penn. But I feel, even outside of their head to head matchups, Frankie is more difficult matchup for almost anyone around their weight class. BJ Penn is extremely flatfooted often times. Frankie Edgar has better footwork. BJ had more pop on his punches but that's it. They both have great takedown defense but Frankie keeps his opponents off balance more by threatening with the takedown more often where as BJ rarely does and is usually more predictable. Cardio advantage clearly goes to Edgar. I'm just gonna go ahead and say it. BJ Penn is not the GOAT LW. He was just the first great one at 155.

You are the envious nobody that thinks bashing them makes you "special"...

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

I'm fine not being special. With that being said, you definitely come off as ''special'' yourself.

Lol @
Anderson - 9 losses + 2x roids
Jones - 2x roids
BJ - 11 or 12 losses? lol
Hendo - 15 losses lmao

You're not good at this. Stop.
"BJ - 11 or 12 losses? lol
Hendo - 15 losses lmao"

'Context' motherfucker, do you speak it?lmao

DC
GSP
Fedor
Aldo
MM
Hendo
Edgar
BJ
Big Nog
Cruz(TJ will take his spot when it's all said and done)

Frankie is and will always be among the best. Not concerned with the order but all these guys are at the top. GSP is the greatest despite what anybody thinks

GSP
Anderson
Bones*
DC
Frankie
Aldo

Frankie is and will always be among the best. Not concerned with the order but all these guys are at the top. GSP is the greatest despite what anybody thinks

GSP
Anderson
Bones*
DC
Frankie
Aldo
"despite what everybody thinks"

Fixed.

lock2.gif

No. He wasn't a dominant divisional champion and he didn't become champ-champ.

Top 5 GOATs = GSP, Fedor, Jon Jones*, Daniel Cormier, Dominic Cruz

Top 10 GOATs = Anderson Silva*, Demetrius Johnson, Jose Aldo, Conor McGregor, Matt Hughes

Top 15 GOATs = BJ Penn, Randy Couture, Kazushi Sakuraba, Big Nog, Ronda Rousey

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

I'm fine not being special. With that being said, you definitely come off as ''special'' yourself.
Kid, if you only way out is to try to claim you can't understand what I wrote, then the "special" connotation you attempt to throw at me fully applies to you.

Because it is fairly obvious you had no answer, so you resort to change the subject.

Grow a pair, kid. And take your beating like a man.
It is fairly obvious you have taken beatings your whole life. It would not change in here.

GSP
Anderson
Bones*
DC
Frankie
Aldo

Asterisk for Jones but not Silva? Is that on purpose?

Asterisk for Jones but not Silva? Is that on purpose?

I honestly forgot about Anderson failing a drug test but Bones deserves the asterisk much more than he does. To be fail though, Anderson’s title defenses weren’t controversial despite some in fight antics

And Jeremy Horn beat Chael 3 times
Hallman beat Hughes twice
Mir beat Nog twice

BJ was a 2 weight world champ. Beat prime p4p great Hughes.

Bj gets points for a lucky win over Hughes (we’ve all seen the rematch), but Frankie doesn’t credit for beating penn three times?

That’s kinda weird.

I honestly forgot about Anderson failing a drug test but Bones deserves the asterisk much more than he does. To be fail though, Anderson’s title defenses weren’t controversial despite some in fight antics

Man...Andy said it himself before he popped. If you fail a drug test it should be assumed you are habitual in using them. Guys don't do it once and get caught.

Andy and Jones are equals on that front.

Back