Agree or disagree?: Frankie Edgar is top 10 GOAT in MMA.

A case could be made, but for me he’s in that 10-20 range.

Anderson
GSP
Fedor
Jones
Aldo
Hendo
Mighty Mouse
Shogun
DC
Cruz

All ahead of Frankie imo, and you can make a case for a few others too.

Yeah, but Frankie still has a few ranked wins left in him before he calls it a day. Not sure if that will raise his stock much, but his high level consistency has been amazing. The guy has been top five for a decade.

Also, I have Edgar over Cruz, but it's close.

Anyone who scored that fight as a draw or for Maynard, had to have been drunk. Frankie spanked that boy twice. And Penn was one of the GOATS at the time. Frankie was just coming into his prime. And smashed him in the rematch, answering all questions.
BJ is my favorite fighter of all time, Frankie beating him was legit. But I can't call Frankie an all-time great, he was never a dominate champion. And I'm from Jersey

I’m taking recommendations. I’ll probably edit it to include Crocop, Faber (maybe) and Couture.

Also, fuck off.
Lol don't get shitty because you put Dillashaw and Woodley on an ATG list. And not only that, but you put them ahead of actual ATGs.

Anderson
GSP
Fedor
Jones
Aldo
Hendo
Mighty Mouse
Shogun
DC
Cruz

How is Cruz making these lists ahead of Edgar? They are around the same size and Frankie was a champ 2 weight classes above Cruz.

BJ is my favorite fighter of all time, Frankie beating him was legit. But I can't call Frankie an all-time great, he was never a dominate champion. And I'm from Jersey
You're about to get banned from Jersey lmao jk. What city are you from?

Lol don't get shitty because you put Dillashaw and Woodley on an ATG list. And not only that, but you put them ahead of actual ATGs.
Killashaw is an all time great!!! Fuck you mean??? You are just bias to the Pride era.

Yeah, but Frankie still has a few ranked wins left in him before he calls it a day. Not sure if that will raise his stock much, but his high level consistency has been amazing. The guy has been top five for a decade.

Also, I have Edgar over Cruz, but it's close.
Ya, like I said Frankie is awesome and a case can be made.

How is Cruz making these lists ahead of Edgar? They are around the same size and Frankie was a champ 2 weight classes above Cruz.
They’re pretty close, but there are other guys I have not listed, like Hughes, Wand, Chuck, etc.

You're about to get banned from Jersey lmao jk. What city are you from?

Killashaw is an all time great!!! Fuck you mean??? You are just bias to the Pride era.
Based on what? He's not ahead of anyone on that shit list except for maybe Woodley

Anderson
GSP
Fedor
Jones
Aldo
Hendo
Mighty Mouse
Shogun
DC
Cruz

I can definitely respect this list. But since Frankie isn't on it i have to disagree lol.

They’re pretty close, but there are other guys I have not listed, like Hughes, Wand, Chuck, etc.
I don't think they're close at all. Frankie should easily be ahead of him on these lists.

And Hughes, Wand, and Chuck are all ahead of Cruz in my opinion

Hate to break it to you, but these lists are about resumes, not skill level.
Maybe I didn't make my personal criteria clear enough. But what is most important is that you agree that Edgar is top 10.

Where’s your list?

Let me guess: it’ll be heavy on the fanboyism, light on actual accomplishments and record, and it’ll have a healthy dose of nostalgia...

Or it’ll be nonexistent.

Maybe I didn't make my personal criteria clear enough. But what is most important is that you agree that Edgar is top 10.
He's not top 10, possibly top 15, definitely top 20.

Where’s your list?

Let me guess: it’ll be heavy on the fanboyism, light on actual accomplishments and record, and it’ll have a healthy dose of nostalgia...

Or it’ll be nonexistent.

What accomplishments do Dillashaw and Woodley have to have them above Wand and Shogun?

My list off the top of my head goes

Fedor
Anderson
Jones
GSP
Aldo
MM
DC
Hendo
Penn
Shogun
Big Nog