Agree/Disagree: Usyk/Gassiev winner is Top 3 P4P

Ali was just as skilled as any one of those little foreign shitheads you guys have in your p4p present or past.
And to move like Joshua or Wilder at those heights and those weights is athleticism at the highest degree.
Go ahead and watch two 126 pounders bounce punches off each other all night and call that great skill but when two giant gladiators get in the ring, the power is to the max and the silly shit ceases to exist.

All this P4P bullshit was invented to market little boys. Its silly now that even hardcore fans take it seriously.

Do you mean weight classes or actual movement....?
actual movement. there's just no comparison between a lightweight and a light heavyweight as far as coordination goes, don't you agree? it's not only superior speed and stamina, they're just technically better.

actual movement. there's just no comparison between a lightweight and a light heavyweight as far as coordination goes, don't you agree? it's not only superior speed and stamina, they're just technically better.
Sure. Theres also no comparison in power betweeb a lightweight and a heavyweight.

#1. Lomachenko
#2. Inoue
#3. Usyk
#4. Crawford
#5. Canelo/GGG winner

yeah usyk made me eat my words regarding movement. the man moves more than most middleweights.

i have no issue with anyone who ranks him highly p4p.

I think Usyk is top 5 without a doubt.

You could make a case for top 5 but neither are below Lomachenko

Personally Id have Loma, GGG & Crawford above him at least, at the moment

1. Lomachenko
2. Crawford
3. Usyk
4. Sor Rungvisai
5. GGG
6-10. Pick whoever among Mikey Garcia, Spence, GGG, Inoue and Badou Jack

I'd have
1. Crawford
2. Loma
3. SSR
4. Usyk
5. GGG

My initial thought is no, but then I look at the P4P landscape and its not all that deep. I think P4P is wide open right now.

Usyk is probably the most underrated boxer out right now.

This run was incredible.

I have a hard time ranking cruisers and heavies high in P4P rankings. Skill wise they're not as good as the lower weight fighters, P4P.
Usyk is about as talented and skilled as there is right now.

My initial thought is no, but then I look at the P4P landscape and its not all that deep. I think P4P is wide open right now.
I have

1. Canelo
2. Naoya Inoue
3. Usyk

But #2 and #3 can be a toss up

I have

1. Canelo
2. Naoya Inoue
3. Usyk

But #2 and #3 can be a toss up
I’d have Usyk over Inoue right now. Inoue has some very good wins, but he needs a real blockbuster win to really make his case ironclad imo, I love monster but his resume could be stronger. If he unified 118 then yeah you can argue him over Usyk, or if he goes up to 122 and beats Fulton or Figueroa or MJ.

Back