AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. v.5 (Renewed for a Sixth Season; Infinity War Tie-In Episode)

This makes me think S6 will be without Coulson.

Hate to see it go, but all good things must come to an end.

Yo-Yo got some nice chesticles under those frumpy tops.

Wonder who will get to Boxing Helena Ruby at the end? She'll have to learn how to roll her own, Prince Randian-style.
yo yo also has nice buttcheeks

Edit: Double post. Might as well put some celebratory gifs.

shield13.gif

OMG they all dance so white.

Wait can I say that? <45>

I suspected a half season would be what they'd get. Given they've spent pretty much their entire run on the bubble, getting to a sixth season is fantastic.

I'm glad they got it renewed but I don't like the idea of it maybe not ending, again. The bubble is a problem.

IMO this season dragged bad over the last 10 episodes because there was so much uncertainty whether it would end or not.

If they do 13 episodes next year not knowing if they will end or not that creates another season 5 scenario or even the X-Files scenario where their seasons just dragged on and on.

I liked the first half of season 5 AOS a lot. No drag, there was a certainty there. I'd rather it end next season with 13 good, solidly written and well thought out episodes to conclude the product.

I've got up to the part where Deke discovers Fitz and Simmons are his parents (or grandparents, can't remember which). How is the season in general compared to the others?

I've got up to the part where Deke discovers Fitz and Simmons are his parents (or grandparents, can't remember which). How is the season in general compared to the others?
It's been dragging over the last 10 episodes. Still a good show but we already know the characters so it's been plodding forward.

You guys think the finale will have people fading away? If so, who? I bet it's fitz after we find out simmons is pregnant.

You guys think the finale will have people fading away? If so, who? I bet it's fitz after we find out simmons is pregnant.

Well, if Simmons goes, Deke goes. It would have to be Fitz and that would piss me off because Fitz is the fucking MVP of the show.

Well, if Simmons goes, Deke goes. It would have to be Fitz and that would piss me off because Fitz is the fucking MVP of the show.
What if they show deke fade away with the smsn, pan to safe fitz and simmons to make us think he faded just because they changed the timeline, only to have simmons fade away last

Back