AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. v.5 (Renewed for a Sixth Season; Infinity War Tie-In Episode)

What if they show deke fade away with the smsn, pan to safe fitz and simmons to make us think he faded just because they changed the timeline, only to have simmons fade away last

That would be incredibly heartbreaking.

I'm glad they got it renewed but I don't like the idea of it maybe not ending, again. The bubble is a problem.

IMO this season dragged bad over the last 10 episodes because there was so much uncertainty whether it would end or not.

If they do 13 episodes next year not knowing if they will end or not that creates another season 5 scenario or even the X-Files scenario where their seasons just dragged on and on.

I liked the first half of season 5 AOS a lot. No drag, there was a certainty there. I'd rather it end next season with 13 good, solidly written and well thought out episodes to conclude the product.
Pretty sure this will be it.

Potential spoiler?
Does this mean Colison joins the gang in Infinity War final with May? Just thought that would be a fitting way to end his time.

Potential spoiler?
Does this mean Colison joins the gang in Infinity War final with May? Just thought that would be a fitting way to end his time.

Probably not. Would be nice, though.

Whedons gonna Whedon.

Ike is still a litte bitch.

Such a good episode.

May is so generous with wanting to give Phil sexy time ASAP after they got to Tahiti.

Does Phil have enough Kree to still bring the D?

This series is a classic example of a series needing time to find it's groove. This got better with time

Last edited:
This series is a classic example of the series nnedimg time to find it's groove. This got better with time

True.

I watched the first season and it lost me, but came back as a result of Dragonlord's enthusiasm. While this was never really my type of show, it kept getting better and was excellent television. Seasons three and four were insanely good.

Season five was a bit of a drop for me. I've never liked Adrian Pasdar in anything and he just didn't do it for me. I didn't care when he was just Talbot the irritant but when he took the role as major antagonist, it just felt cartoonish. The scenarios were very well written and I wish they had chosen someone else. Everyone else was great though and there was a lot of fun stuff going on.

Ultimately, this show is on my "hell yes" list of shows to recommend. Great stories, an excellent cast, fantastic writing.

To me he will always be Nathan Petrelli. Thought he was solid as Talbot and Graviton.

Back