AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. v.5 (Renewed for a Sixth Season; Infinity War Tie-In Episode)

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to Agents of SHIELD thread version 5. One of the most consistent (quality-wise) and underrated superhero show on TV for 5 years running. So if you gave up on the show early on and didn't even finish the first season, your loss. But you can just binge watch the whole series like what Loiosh did (see below post) and see the light.

rjskVZm.gif

Link to previous thread: http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/137352001/

OK, powering through season three was a good idea.

I'm only on episode 13, but I'm definitely coming around.

They have a decent universe going and there are some great characters.

I really, really like Coulson.

OrneryShamefulAmphiuma-small.gif

This show would be so much better in an eight or twelve episode cycle.

That said, it's still pretty tight. It's episodical, but the main arc is present and consistent.

"I didn't see the original Terminator."
"You're off the team."

Good to see Fitz back in the loop. Kasius so far is a good villain though it mist have been a pain in the Ass the put the Make Up on during shooting .

Holy epic ending to season three.

Poetical.

That final conversation in orbit, that's some sweet writing.

Four episodes down in season four, and they really nailed Ghost Rider, although it's weird they picked him for the series.

I'm stuck in the start of Ep 14 from Season 3.. any advice does it get better is that Ghost Rider worth it, is this new season 5 worth it.

Or I just go back to my Supernatural S12 Ep 8.

Finally watched the last two episodes and got caught up. Wasn't necessarily feeling this season at first for some reason, but I gotta say it has turned out pretty good. Enoch is a great character somehow and I don't quite know why.

The line
"I'm not a person."
made me legit lol. Solid writing and delivery there.

I'm stuck in the start of Ep 14 from Season 3.. any advice does it get better is that Ghost Rider worth it, is this new season 5 worth it.

Or I just go back to my Supernatural S12 Ep 8.

I thought the second half of season three was really, really good.

And Ghost Rider was excellent. The actor, the effects, his story, extremely well done. That said, don't expect many extended scenes with him, I imagine the CGI was pretty expensive. They do a great job of working him around the expense, though, building his moments up very well and using the rider to finish scenes. The actor is great which helps with that.

Great episode imo. As said, I'm loving Enoch.

has anyone been so far as to the kid with rock powers remaking earth at some point?

Loiosh said:
Halfway though season four of Agents of Shield. It's been fantastic. I can't believe how sophisticated the writing has been, it's miles beyond any other network super hero show except Legion. I wonder how much credit should go to Joss.

It really, really feels like an evolved Joss. The relationships, the twists, the bittersweet resolutions. I was an enormous fan of both Buffy and Angel, and this is like another of those shows. You can also quote me about how I was wrong when I said the show would be better with shorter seasons. This is possibly the only full season super hero show that has kept me interested in each and every episode.

Aobbv.gif

Back