AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. Thread 3.0: Fitz No Longer a Kree Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
The preview for next weeks episode where the Aussie lights up the chain looked badass.

Halfway through season 1 now. Started out REALLY shitty, didn't it. But it's picking up now with Centipede and the Clairvoyant. I just wish they'd stop CONSTANTLY referring to the fucking movies! YES, we KNOW you can't afford Downey and Ruffalo and all the rest of them. STOP fucking reminding us of that! And get rid of Fitz-Simmons. And take those glasses off Saffron Burrows. She's hot, but not in glasses.
Ya keep going. Shit gets good around episode 8-10 I think

Kinda confused about everything this season. This is what I got tell me if I'm right:

Kree came to earth 1000's of years ago to test on humans with their dna ( the first one turned into the Hydra monster thing who is now in wards body)

Is it just a normal inhuman or something different?

They did this to help make an army? But why make people stronger then you?

This DNA gene got passed down through the years and is in random humans you got turned with the fish pills?

And now they want to turn all humans even without the DNA gene into inhumans?

Kinda confused about everything this season. This is what I got tell me if I'm right:

Kree came to earth 1000's of years ago to test on humans with their dna ( the first one turned into the Hydra monster thing who is now in wards body)

Hive is an ancient Inhuman but still just an Inhuman nonetheless.

The Kree probably didn't know what powers the newly-created Inhumans possess after their experiments. As for why make them stronger, I think the Kree preferred it that way since they were in a war. Plus I think they thought they could control the Inhumans. Unfortunately for them, Hive had the ability to "sway" the other Inhumans to his side.

This DNA gene got passed down through the years and is in random humans you got turned with the fish pills?
Yes.

Yes, that is Hive's plan.

They made a bunch of inhumans. Hive is not the original father or whatever. But dragonlord pretty much summed it up

The preview for next weeks episode where the Aussie lights up the chain looked badass.

704511-2008765665_eaa93f3d12.jpg

Solid lead-in to the grand Civil War conclusion with Quake & SquidWard going against Son of Coul, May and...Fitz and Simmons I guess. Liked Aussie Gambit's long play to bed May then getting smashed but not the way he wanted. The Kree corner butchers returned to check the deli meats. Was hoping Ward would Hive out and bite ones head off. They did change how Inhumans got Terrigen, as it wasn't from the Kree but the most legendary Inhuman Randac who discovered it to make them greater.

As I'm finishing up my Marvel Phase 2 box set in prep for Civil War tomorrow I'm going through the One-Shots with Coulson doing commentary (around the time AoU came out from the sound of it) and he is so hyped about how this stuff connects with AoS. Sad that this is the first thing I think of now when I think of happy Coulson and Avengers.

I thought FOX had rights to Gambit.

Just finished season 1. Still not great, nor even very good, but at least it's gotten good now. Those first half a dozen or so episodes were godawful. Finding out Paxton was the Gameoverman, uh, I mean, the Clairvoyant, hardly came as much of a shock. I mean, they're looking for a mysterious, shadowy figure, and then all of a sudden, they introduce Bill Paxton. Gee, think it could be him? Well DUH! Ward being a traitor did surprise me though but was so glad when he dumped Fitz-Simmons in the ocean. Pity we had to come back to them. Having Sam back though made up for that. But please tell me Ian Quinn won't be back. He's a lousy villain.

EDIT: It was also nice seeing a live-action version of Glenn Talbot that actually looked and acted like Glenn Talbot. And Paxton's death was the coolest supervillain death EVER!
The Clairvoyant revelation was fairly underwhelming. At the time people were speculating it could be MODOK but that would've been too fucking awesome.

Alright, this episode was definitely better than the last
It's nice to finally finally FINALLY have Daisy out of the goddamn mind control shit. One thing that seemed a bit retarded was how easy Lash randomly died to fire whip guy. Like, c'mon, son. Wtf was that. But as a whole this was a much better episode.

the Australian Dude is Awesome, his accent and his sense of humor is typical aussie.

Alright, this episode was definitely better than the last
It's nice to finally finally FINALLY have Daisy out of the goddamn mind control shit. One thing that seemed a bit retarded was how easy Lash randomly died to fire whip guy. Like, c'mon, son. Wtf was that. But as a whole this was a much better episode.
Agreed. I was like epic fail time.
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back