Locked AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. v.4 (Season 5 Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: November 2, 2017

First Look at the New Cast Members in AGENTS OF SHIELD Season 5

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is filling out its ranks for season 5 — and EW has an exclusive first look at the newcomers. When last we left them, Coulson (Clark Gregg) & Co. were expecting to be arrested by government agents but instead were kidnapped by some shadowy figures — S.W.O.R.D., right? — before viewers picked up with Coulson sometime later in space. Now, the team will have to discover where they are and how to get home while the clock runs out on humanity.

But they won’t be alone! With season 5 heading to space, the show will be introducing a whole new world with new characters, so EW gathered intel and exclusive first looks as a primer for what’s ahead. Let’s meet some of the newbies, whom the team will meet in space.

mskeiei.jpg

Deke (Jeff Ward)
Deke is the ultimate survivor and roguish scavenger, the guy who can get people what they need, but at a price of his asking. With his sharp mind and quick wit, he is both a real asset in a tight spot and a hard man to trust.

mieiei.jpg

Tess (Eve Harlow)
Tess is resourceful, striving to be self-sufficient in very desperate circumstances, but she has hung on to her hopes for a better future for herself and those closest to her. She is living proof that even in the toughest of times, good people will still fight for each other.

mkeiwwow.jpg

Flint (Coy Stewart)
Flint is a young man who’s been forced to grow up fast in a tough environment, but hasn’t lost his desire to make something of himself. When he crosses paths with our S.H.I.E.L.D. team, he just may get the chance to prove that he’s capable of big things. Fun fact: Flint is based on a character from Inhumans comics.

lokeiieie.jpg

Grill (Pruitt Taylor Vince)
Grill is a gruff taskmaster, lording over those under his command with an unforgiving temperament. He has no illusions about the world he lives in and this makes him a man not easily fooled, or crossed.

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will return with a two-hour premiere on Friday, Dec. 1 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.

Meet the New Season 5 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Cast Members — First Look (Exclusive)

Anyone else getting an Alien vibe from the costumes?

I'm diggin it a lot
Really looking forward to this season

Gonna be hard to top Ghost Rider, but as someone else pointed out, AoS has steadily improved, season after season.

Hell of a time to be a Geek; Punisher on Netflix, AoS on Amazon, Justice League and Last Jedi in cinemas. All within two months:cool:

Gonna be hard to top Ghost Rider, but as someone else pointed out, AoS has steadily improved, season after season.

Hell of a time to be a Geek; Punisher on Netflix, AoS on Amazon, Justice League and Last Jedi in cinemas. All within two months:cool:
We're living in the Golden Age imo
All those years spent reading comic books and wishing they could be transferred to the screen.
Now we very soon shall be seeing Thanos fight every-fuckin-body, etc.
I am gonna be broken hearted about how poorly Black Bolt was treated for a long time tho.

Is that supposed to be the Brood? Though, doubtful since they're likely a Fox property.

Hyped for agents of shield, can't bring myself to watch inhumans though. Do I need to?

Looks like another good season but I fear this might be the last one if they leave this on friday nights. Thats where shows go to die, or at least to hide the show if its horrible like inhumans was.

Update: November 18, 2017

AGENTS OF SHIELD Season 5 Poster Highlights Space Setting... and Mack's Awesome Shotgun-Axe

DGAVeuk.jpg

Update: November 20, 2017

Watch the Extended Trailer for AGENTS OF SHIELD Season 5

Get a look at what’s to come this season, as Coulson and the team find themselves stranded in space with new friends and new foes! Don't miss the two-hour premiere at its new night Friday, December 1, 8:00 p.m. ET on ABC!

Not into this whole spacey bullshit. This doesn't look good to me....

Get a look at what’s to come this season, as Coulson and the team find themselves stranded in space with new friends and new foes! Don't miss the two-hour premiere at its new night Friday, December 1, 8:00 p.m. ET on ABC!

"Haven't you ever seen an Alien movie?"

Called it! I said when the first pics dropped that I got an Alien vibe from the costumes, set etc:D

Not into this whole spacey bullshit. This doesn't look good to me....
Yeah I didn’t like the space stuff from the one season. Hopefully this is better. Does any of this season have to do with Thanos and the next Avengers movie?

Yeah I didn’t like the space stuff from the one season. Hopefully this is better. Does any of this season have to do with Thanos and the next Avengers movie?
Nah. Marvel's movie world and TV world may exist in the same universe but the movie side is completely ignoring and shutting out the TV side. So there will be no crossover or tie-in with the two worlds. The TV side right now will occasionally name drop characters or events from the movie side, but that's about it.

I hope we finally get to meet a female Kree.

I will enjoy the final season while simultaneously hoping they finally kick out Ike out so Feige can become the Supreme Marvel Leader and bring both sides together.

Hell yeah. I'm ready. P4P the best super hero show there is, let's do this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back