Age of Empires IV officially announced

Hopefully more like 2 and nothing like 3. AoE 2 is a GOAT game imo.

Relic is gonna milk the shit out of dlc, guaranteed. The CoH2 base game does not even let you do skirmish matches as anyone but germans. It's quite pathetic.

I played AOE 2, The Conquerors edition a lot.
Even found a patch to make it full widescreen andHD
Map editor let me make awesome fortresses...
And creat mines with gold and fish

Never could get into 3 though.

Loved 2... never could get into 3.

Probably could take 6 minutes and remember the codes for 2 too.

I'm not really into RTS games because I'm not that good at them, but I've enjoyed playing the Dawn of War games and Age of Empires games. Can anybody tell me what was so bad about Age of Empires 3? I enjoyed it enough and I had a fun time playing the campaign.

I loved AOE 2. I remember playing the crap out of that game years ago. There was also a Star Wars versions of AOE that was really good.

AOE 3 would have been a lot better with a better camera.

It was like a modernish looking game, but it had an old school camera.

Was really annoying.

Love those games. Spent countless hours on Cossacks and its expansions. They should release it on PS4/ONE too.

Loved 2... never could get into 3.

Probably could take 6 minutes and remember the codes for 2 too.

Robin Hood, rock on, cheese steak jimmy's, lumberjack, how do you turn this on.

Child me never forgets.

Robin Hood, rock on, cheese steak jimmy's, lumberjack, how do you turn this on.

Child me never forgets.
i r winner

Instant win. It was some rendition of that.

Does anybody still play age 2 online? I haven't picked it up in a couple of years, but looks like the community is still going strong. They've just come out with a new patch which modernises the net code so it's virtually lag free now. It also allows you to play the HD expansions on voobly. I barely even touched them on steam because the game play was so messed up, but now they're available on voobly it makes me want to come back.

It took up a solid 15 years of my life. I don't know that I want to lose another 15 years!

Does anybody still play age 2 online? I haven't picked it up in a couple of years, but looks like the community is still going strong. They've just come out with a new patch which modernises the net code so it's virtually lag free now. It also allows you to play the HD expansions on voobly. I barely even touched them on steam because the game play was so messed up, but now they're available on voobly it makes me want to come back.

It took up a solid 15 years of my life. I don't know that I want to lose another 15 years!
Yeah, there's actually a really strong multiplayer community. Prepare to get fucking shredded, especially in team games.

Back