After watching Cejudo easily beat DJ, what would Killashaw have done to him?

Mysterio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When he was saying that ship has sailed maybe he was predicting the future about him ever getting another money fight offer again<seedat>

Saying Cejudo "easily" beat DJ is a bit of a stretch. That was a razor thin split decision W.

When he was saying that ship has sailed maybe he was predicting the future about him ever getting another money fight offer again<seedat>

giphy.gif

..... easily as in razor close decision? All I know is dj would do better than cody, since ya know Dj isn't a blockhead in regards to fight Iq and wouldn't get hit with the exact.same.counter. 3x

Highly contested split decision = easily

Cool. Go back to hating on Conor, the rest of your threads are no bueno.

Saying Cejudo "easily" beat DJ is a bit of a stretch. That was a razor thin split decision W.

I’m glad Henry won.
Thing is, I don’t think he did.

Tj got really good wrestling but it’s nothing when comparing to cejudo
But I do think tj is a difficult matchup for Dj

Possibly the first murder in the octagon.

DJ knew it too. All that posturing and ducking against a guy who offered to fight at his weight was embarrassing.

I like Cejudo's attitude wanting to man up and face a real challenge. He even offered to move up for TJ.

After "watching Cejudo easily beat DJ" you should wake up and realize that drugs are bad, m'kay?

U can’t say he beat him easily. Mighty Mouse defended his title 11 times... it is normal that a fighter has ups and downs in his career. That doesn’t mean Cejudo would beat Mighty Mouse again.

To say TJ would kill Mighty Mouse because of that is just idiotic MMA Math.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back