After the khabib experience will Kevin not be as much as a surprise for Barbosa?

Lee's head coach died, and since then Lee has been looking for a new gym and head coach. I'm not confident that Lee will be ready for this at all.

He seems to me to be fine.. saw some podcasts with him.

Who knows in a few years he could be champ.

really the only thing kevin does better than khabib is a RNC, striking is maybe a little better but they're both garbage on the feet.

but kevin can't jog forward like khabib did with retarded pressure because kevin's chin is suspect.
You're absolutely right!! Everyone loves to point out the fact that Lee mounted TFerg.
They never bring up the fact that Lee had TFerg very hurt on the feet in the second. I mean literally about to win via strikes until he ran into a fucking jab and almost died

He seems to me to be fine.. saw some podcasts with him.

Who knows in a few years he could be champ.

Emotionally he seems fine, but no head coach and still no gym...unless he found one within the past two weeks.

You're absolutely right!! Everyone loves to point out the fact that Lee mounted TFerg.
They never bring up the fact that Lee had TFerg very hurt on the feet in the second. I mean literally about to win via strikes until he ran into a fucking jab and almost died
tony wasn't that hurt, if at all lmao, he got knocked off balance while throwing a kick.

about to win via strikes? lmao what???

timestamped the knockdown

Kevin Lee isn't even the least bit similar to Nurmagomedov.

He's fought one and it was on 2 weeks notice. Don't give me that, "Alvarez, who actually started with boxing, did some wrestling while he was hitting puberty in school, therefore he's a Wrestler!" Shit.
alvarez has always been a wrestler in mma, he used his wrestling to beat multiple elite fighters.

remember the 2 week notice wasnt good for conor either, he went from aldo to chad. huge style change. its not easy for either guy. and conor did a very good job defending, but more importantly, standing back up from take downs. he took punishment and we dont know how big of an effect it truly had relative to the lack of a training camp. plus, with conor standing back up from TDs the way he was, there also no way of knowing if a full gas tank would have even matter.

I think it will certainly help since the grappling-heavy camp that he probably went through for the Nurmagomedov fight is relatively recent. The fight was rough but it can still be used as a lesson for Barboza.

Back