After seeing Mitrione piece up Big Country I don't feel so bad Fedor lost.

Fedor is not a top 10 fighter... and what?
He's still considered an elite fighter. From the very best.
Your logic is flawed.

Seriously dude you are still replying with these shit posts???

Fedor is still a top hw when he lost to Mitrione???

He wasn’t even top 30. When was fedors last good win?

Lol good answer! You can’t name one.

Run along bitch.

Why is your avatar a guy with no good wins

Or is the focus actually Fedor because you're a weird little creep with a pic of a fighter losing as their avatar

Legit question does Mitrione have the fastest hands ever at HW? Other than Vitor no one else really comes to mind

Why is your avatar a guy with no good wins

Or is the focus actually Fedor because you're a weird little creep with a pic of a fighter losing as their avatar

Fedor getting leveled by a nfl reject with no good wins. Why so spiteful of me mate?? Not like I fucked your boyfriend or something.

I just asked you a simple question and you couldn’t answer it so you get all bitchy about shit. Run along bitch!

Lewis isnt decent lol, he sucks, we already covered this

No caps this time though, good job. There's hope for you yet.

Stop trying to be condecending to him when you're the one claiming Mitrione only lost to '''elite fithters" like Schaub and Kongo.

Fedor getting leveled by a nfl reject with no good wins. Why so spiteful of me mate?? Not like I fucked your boyfriend or something.

I just asked you a simple question and you couldn’t answer it so you get all bitchy about shit. Run along bitch!

You didn't fuck my boyfriend but Fedor did fuck your mom

They should have others that have beat Matt in the past come in and give Meathead more chances at redeeming himself.

Can we show some goddamn respect for Mitrione's Wing Stop mother fucking track suit??

matt-mitrione-bellator-1944.jpg

Derrick Lewis is worse than Matt Mitrione.

Well Black Beast just finished a higher ranked, younger, in prime, fresher fighter in Tybura...

Meathead could not finish and barely beat a lower ranked, older, slower, fatter, out of prime Nelson...

Hmmm....

Well Black Beast just finished a higher ranked, younger, in prime, fresher fighter in Tybura...

Meathead could not finish and barely beat a lower ranked, older, slower, fatter, out of prime Nelson...

Hmmm....

I knew you were going to post this after Lewis won, as some sort of "sick own" like Lewis didn't look absolutely awful and clearly lost the first two rounds to a journeyman.

Lewis is utter garbage. Embarrassing.

Btw you need to address this;
You didn't fuck my boyfriend but Fedor did fuck your mom

Last edited:
I knew you were going to post this after Lewis won, as some sort of "sick own" like Lewis didn't look absolutely awful and clearly lost the first two rounds to a journeyman.

Lewis is utter garbage. Embarrassing.

Btw you need to address this;

Lewis finished a higher ranked younger fighter while meathead struggled against an aged lower ranked fighter. That’s just fact breh!

And no fedor did not fuck my mom. I addressed that.

Can you address this?? What are meatheads top 10 wins??

Why don’t you want to answer the question of what are meatheads top 10 wins?

Watching Meathead touch up Roy shouldn't have any bearing on Fedor. Roy has been a punching bag for most his career. He never has been know to be some great defensive guy in his stand up. The guy eats many shots in every match up for a long time. It was expected and will be expected with who ever Roy fights night next also.

Lol damn man you are really going to troll? Just don’t get why you won’t answer the question. Whatever, later bitch.

Stop calling me a bitch

Good job on stopping the all caps madness though, I never knew you were so self-conscious

Back