After seeing Mitrione piece up Big Country I don't feel so bad Fedor lost.

Mitrione on the feet is legit. But his TDD and his grappling sucks major balls. Fedor should have known this. Bader knows what he has to do to win.
Man TDD is so difficult. I’ve noticed a lot of former scholastic wrestlers are excellent in it. I guess it’s something you need to drill 3 hours a day to get it perfect.

I wish I wrestled in school.. dang

The "n-no I actually RESPECT Fedor!!!" about-face literally all his detractors pull to try and maintain some kind of moral highground after spamming gifs of him losing and being hit is the funniest thing

Nobody buys it for a second, my man

Lol that fight proves the Mitrione is nowhere near top 15 after barely beating an aged, fat, and out of prime Nelson. Makes fedor loss look worse!

Didn't Derrick Lewis barely beat an aged, fat, out-of-prime Roy Nelson? Nobody would argue he's not at least in the top-15.

Didn't Derrick Lewis barely beat an aged, fat, out-of-prime Roy Nelson? Nobody would argue he's not at least in the top-15.

Didn’t Mitrione lose to mediocre fighter Travis Browne while Lewis almost killed him???

My thought was after seeing how easily Big country got the takedowns, Bader or Mo are gonna tear Mitrione up.

Didn’t Mitrione lose to mediocre fighter Travis Browne while Lewis almost killed him???

I'm pretty sure that at some point Travis Browne was a top 5, if not top3 fighter in the UFC. That's not exactly the definition of a "mediocre".

Now that I see Mitrione actually has a KO win over Derrick Lewis. And has only lost to high level fighters.

Your post is rubbish.

Mitrione on the feet is legit. But his TDD and his grappling sucks major balls. Fedor should have known this. Bader knows what he has to do to win.

For f*ck sake... the fight was just on it's way when both knocked eachother down... everything could've happened...

I'm pretty sure that at some point Travis Browne was a top 5, if not top3 fighter in the UFC. That's not exactly the definition of a "mediocre".

Now that I see Mitrione actually has a KO win over Derrick Lewis. And has only lost to high level fighters.

Your post is rubbish.

Hmmm...let me kill your "rubbish" post with FACTS!

"has only lost to high level fighters"

When Mitrione lost to Cheik Kongo, Kongo was not even top 15. Go look it up!

When Mitrione lost to Brendan Shaub, Shaub was not even top 10. Go look it up!

When Mitrione lost to Roy Nelson, Nelson was not even top 15. Go look it up!

After Mitrione hilariously double tapped to Rothwell, Rothwell MOVED up to #7.

After Browne beat Mitrione, Browne moved up to #6.

These rankings are from sherdog, bleachereport, mmamania, bloodyelbow, and fightmatrix. All credible rankings.

I am pretty sure Mitrione has never BEAT a top 10 heavyweight in his entire career. He has LOST to top 10 heavyweights, but I am pretty sure he has never beat a legit ranked top 10 HW.

So you saying "he has only lost to high level fighters", well he lost to 2 that were outside the top 15 and 1 that was outside the top 10.

TRY AGAIN!

Fedor's loss in MSG was bad. Lets be real.

mitrione is fast and hits hard. he could KO anyone ... thats enough for a #5-10
bork1}

Hmmm...let me kill your "rubbish" post with FACTS!

"has only lost to high level fighters"

When Mitrione lost to Cheik Kongo, Kongo was not even top 15. Go look it up!

When Mitrione lost to Brendan Shaub, Shaub was not even top 10. Go look it up!

When Mitrione lost to Roy Nelson, Nelson was not even top 15. Go look it up!

After Mitrione hilariously double tapped to Rothwell, Rothwell MOVED up to #7.

After Browne beat Mitrione, Browne moved up to #6.

These rankings are from sherdog, bleachereport, mmamania, bloodyelbow, and fightmatrix. All credible rankings.

I am pretty sure Mitrione has never BEAT a top 10 heavyweight in his entire career. He has LOST to top 10 heavyweights, but I am pretty sure he has never beat a legit ranked top 10 HW.

So you saying "he has only lost to high level fighters", well he lost to 2 that were outside the top 15 and 1 that was outside the top 10.

TRY AGAIN!

You basically cherry-pick only facts that suit your narrative.

Big Ben was a rightful contender for the UFC HW title(yet he decided to take another fight which didn't turn up well); and so was Travis Browne.
Kongo was the only man who exposed Cain during his golden years. He recently outpointed Volkov who is now #6 HW according to Sherdog.

You basically cherry-pick only facts that suit your narrative.

Big Ben was a rightful contender for the UFC HW title(yet he decided to take another fight which didn't turn up well); and so was Travis Browne.
Kongo was the only man who exposed Cain during his golden years. He recently outpointed Volkov who is now #6 HW according to Sherdog.

LOL sorry FACTS do not fit your shit narrative.

What you are using is MMAath...what I am using is FACTS.

Already stated, Ben and Browne were top 10 after they beat Mitrione. I am not disputing that. But you stated that he lost to "only top fighters", however RANKINGS state you are wrong. These are FACTS...

I already killed you with that, but let me ask you a question...Who has Meathead beat that is top 10 at the time going into the rankings???

Why does he type like THIS so much to show EMPHASIS on specific words?

Kind of a WEIRD inflection if you ask me

Suggests some KIND of psychosis maybe

Fedors game plan was to ground him ASAP but he never got a chance.

LOL sorry FACTS do not fit your shit narrative.

What you are using is MMAath...what I am using is FACTS.

Already stated, Ben and Browne were top 10 after they beat Mitrione. I am not disputing that. But you stated that he lost to "only top fighters", however RANKINGS state you are wrong. These are FACTS...

I already killed you with that, but let me ask you a question...Who has Meathead beat that is top 10 at the time going into the rankings???

Rankings change every month for a reason.
As I've said Mitrione has losses only to high level fighters and I see no losses to bums or gimmie opponents.
Do you dispute that?
Your facts do not remove my claim.

Rankings change every month for a reason.
As I've said Mitrione has losses only to high level fighters and I see no losses to bums or gimmie opponents.
Do you dispute that?
Your facts do not remove my claim.

You are really calling Brendan Shaub high level now???? Really dude. You just refuse to admit that you are wrong lol.

You did not answer my question. Who has Mitrione beat that is top 10??? He has loss to every single decent fighter he has fought. And do not give me that green ass Lewis win 3 to 4 years ago.

You are really calling Brendan Shaub high level now???? Really dude. You just refuse to admit that you are wrong lol.

You did not answer my question. Who has Mitrione beat that is top 10??? He has loss to every single decent fighter he has fought. And do not give me that green ass Lewis win 3 to 4 years ago.

Lewis isnt decent lol, he sucks, we already covered this

No caps this time though, good job. There's hope for you yet.

Fedor is not a top 10 fighter... and what?
He's still considered an elite fighter. From the very best.
Your logic is flawed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back