After seeing Mitrione piece up Big Country I don't feel so bad Fedor lost.

This is a redemption tournament, everyone has their story and legend.
One thing is for certain though and that is that the winner will be the greatest hw of all time

Mitrione is not that good at striking, he just figured out Roy's overhand right, which has not been effective for several fights now.

Fedor's chin is gone. He seems to be getting rocked by by every clean punch he is hit with now.

I like how Fujita’s haymaker that hurt Fedor has suddenly become “several times” in his prime.

Cro Cop turned his legs into jello with shots that were hardly devastating, and I hate to break it to you but Fedor was in his prime in strikeforce. I know this doesn't fit your narrative, I know it shatters your dream of Fedor being GOAT but he was in his early to mid 30s without much damage in his career(per you fans' own claims, mind you) at that point untill an old MW was hurting him throughout their fight before finally knocking him out.

In a sense I agree with Fedor fans that he hardly got hit untill he fought in the octagon(not that impressive btw, considering the competition he was facing/ducking) because it hid the fact that he had a below average chin. Only fighters with weak chins completely lose their legs like that almost every time they get hit hard.

Good recovery, good heart. Weak chin. Nelson one of the best chins ever. /thread

Cro Cop turned his legs into jello with shots that were hardly devastating, and I hate to break it to you but Fedor was in his prime in strikeforce. I know this doesn't fit your narrative, I know it shatters your dream of Fedor being GOAT but he was in his early to mid 30s without much damage in his career(per you fans' own claims, mind you) at that point untill an old MW was hurting him throughout their fight before finally knocking him out.

In a sense I agree with Fedor fans that he hardly got hit untill he fought in the octagon(not that impressive btw, considering the competition he was facing/ducking) because it hid the fact that he had a below average chin. Only fighters with weak chins completely lose their legs like that almost every time they get hit hard.

Good recovery, good heart. Weak chin. Nelson one of the best chins ever. /thread

He was definitely not in his prime. Unless you literally don't understand what you're watching when an Olympic-level judoka exclusively fights like a stand-and-wang bomber because he'd utterly checked out of keeping his skillset at peak condition. He didn't even know who the UFC champion was in 2011. You probably think Ali was in his prime in the first Frazier fight because he was in his 20's. You're a brainlet. Mentally deficient.

Don't make me son you again boy

I know you went running in that other thread

He was definitely not in his prime. Unless you literally don't understand what you're watching when an Olympic-level judoka exclusively fights like a stand-and-wang bomber because he'd utterly checked out of keeping his skillset at peak condition. He didn't even know who the UFC champion was in 2011.

He was between the ages of 33 and 34 when he got exposed in Strikeforce and even got man handled and knocked out cold by a 40+year old MW. This after Fedor fans would not stop bragging about how he he was the least hit fighter in MMA and took almost no damage in his career etc. He was 100% in his prime. He just stopped fighting Lindland, Hong Man Choi, washed up Sylvia etc.

But of course when he got exposed in the octagon all of a sudden he was the most past prime fighter in the world. This only fit the Fedor fan's narrative.
21-Dan-Henderson-vs-Fedor-Emelianenko-.gif

Pezao-Fedor1-1.jpg

As for your other post above{<jordan} You must live for getting the last word on message boards. Still waiting on you to post proof of your claim that "prime fedor" wouldn't have been hurt by Mitrione's left hook.

I'm not sure you understand how punches work.

Nah dude, Fedor being clipped on the temple by one of the biggest wound up Stephens-RDA-esque videogame punches ever at Heavyweight means he was chinny as hell, truly the Wladimir Klitschko of Heavyweight

People on this board are dumber than rocks. Especially those who base their entire forum personas around telling people that Fedor *ACKSHUALLY* wasn't good at all

I miss when the Worldwide section was an exclusively Fedor fan hangout spot, where dweebs and know-nothing nerds were unwelcome

Those were the days

People on this board are dumber than rocks. Especially those who base their entire forum personas around telling people that Fedor *ACKSHUALLY* wasn't good at all

I think Fedor in his prime would definitely be a top 15 HW today. And I definitely rank him in the top 10 greatest heavyweights of all time. I have plenty of respect for him.

*frantically googles Fedor losing gifs like a basement dwelling psychopath*

Back