After Platinum Perry beats Pumpkin Ponzinibbio...

Only reasonable fight would be Masvidal/Wonderman winner or Till.

That was my favorite part of the interview and he was killing it the whole time I think that's his best mma hour yet
And when he did his Darren Till impression lol I bet Till was even laughing when he heard that

With a name like snugglecakes, it makes a lot of sense you would be jelly of pro fighters
and you had to rip off somebody else's name to come up with yours because names are hard huh? Now go practice your M&M slash mike perry Wigger speech style some more.
And why would i be jelly of a plat trash player? There are 2 entire tiers of skill above him

6571848_orig.jpg

and you had to rip off somebody else's name to come up with yours because names are hard huh? Now go practice your M&M slash mike perry Wigger speech style some more.
Uh oh, another internet hardman

You are mentally weak
i have a higher MMR than that plat jobber perry and they're considering creating bronze 6 just for you. Have fun in wood league. Now go create more sherdog smurfs so you can like your own comments and back yourself up in arguments.

i have a higher MMR than that plat jobber perry and they're considering creating bronze 6 just for you. Have fun in wood league. Now go create more sherdog smurfs so you can like your own comments and back yourself up in arguments.
Mental weakness confirmed

And when he did his Darren Till impression lol I bet Till was even laughing when he heard that
"Mike Perry, you and me were meant to fight"

"Yea, motherfucker"

Lol that was just as good as Michael Bispings impersonation of Romero lmao

Mental weakness confirmed
why dontcha show up at my door like u said, oh wait you can't cause i don't live in wigger town like all you plat scrubs.
You are mechanically weak and inept like the plat trash you are... and 1 demotion game loss away from golden shower piss league.

{<huh}

is this your other other other sherdog smurf account? You can spot them easily by seeing horrible posts but somehow more likes than you have posts. Better go like your own garbage posts some more.
P.S. lack of understanding is a sign of mental weakness

And why would i be jelly of a plat trash player? There are 2 entire tiers of skill above him

6571848_orig.jpg

is this your other other other sherdog smurf account? You can spot them easily by seeing horrible posts but somehow more likes than you have posts. Better go like your own garbage posts some more.
P.S. lack of understanding is a sign of mental weakness

i think you need to lay off the online gaming for a while...

you need a tetris shot

Cerrone to set up the following match vs Till.

Probably Till on the March london card. I think Ponzi wins though by Ponzi scheme

Back