After Platinum Perry beats Pumpkin Ponzinibbio...

Jehannum

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
...who should he call out next?

Perry was ranked at 15 until Darren Till's recent victory and Ponzi is ranked at 10

blx5VBF.jpg

NOV 4
Jorge Masvidal vs Stephen Thompson
Mickey Gall vs Randy Brown

NOV 11

Diego Sanchez vs Matt Brown (r)
Court McGee vs Sean Strickland

NOV 19
Tim Means vs Belal Muhammad

DEC 2
Alex Oliveira vs Yancy Medeiros

DEC 16
Robbie Lawler vs Rafael Dos Anjos
Mike Perry vs Santiago Ponzinibbio
Chad Laprise vs Galore Bofando
Jordan Mein vs Erick Silva
Nordine Taleb vs Sultan Aliev

DEC 30
Carlos Condit vs Neil Magny
Kamaru Usman vs Emil Weber Meek

Gunnar Nelson is taking a break after getting eyepoked, and Donald Cerrone, Darren Till, Colby Covington and Demian Maia all fought this month. Thiago Alves is still looking for a fight and there's some other good welterweights like Leon Edwards, Ben Saunders, Tarec Saffiedine, Bryan Barberena and maybe Alan Jouban.

I think Perry should be looking at calling out those in the top 10 after beating the guy currently ranked at 10 in Ponzi, but some have said Mike needs more fights to gain the experience required to go on and become a serious contender. Can we really expect him to take a step back once he's finished his first top 10 opponent?

I see Lawler and Perry happening once both win on the same night, as Woodley wants the MW champ.

he will lose once he starts fighting top fighters

it's set up for him to fight till in england. Pretty sure they're sending till to the fight to be cage side. It lets till build up slowly by letting him fight perry

I think he should fight either Till, Cerrone, or Lawler (if he loses his upcoming fight). All three would make for exciting fights.

Does it really matter who's life he's gonna ruin next?

YBhcsvY.gif

Those rankings are ridiculous.

tell perry to watch out for eye pokes. ponzi has next level eye striking abilities

it's set up for him to fight till in england. Pretty sure they're sending till to the fight to be cage side. It lets till build up slowly by letting him fight perry
He seemed to have cooled on the Perry fight the day after but we shall see

The champ, easily. But I mean Till is a potential high profile match up as a co main to set up the next challenger in case Covington gets the next shot for that full heel epic call out of Tyron.

I don't think Lawler or Dos Anjos would take a fight with Perry. They'd see it as too risky.

I say call out the Masvidal-Thompson winner.

I don't think Lawler or Dos Anjos would take a fight with Perry. They'd see it as too risky.

I say call out the Masvidal-Thompson winner.
He's definitely got his eye on all the top guys

I will revive this thread when Ponzi KO the hell out of Perry.

@Jehannum you know I got likes 4u (see how cute I got there) but the Ponz gonna stop Mike the man too raw for The Platinum 1

Back