After One thousand hours of film study , I guarantee Tony can not beat Khabib

Tony can catch him but other than that Khabib is favourite and for good reasons.

Tony doesn't catch anyone, that is with his striking, but he has some quick subs. He does not have KO power, but can bloody guys up. This fight will be a wipeout and look like BJ vs KenFlo.

didnt read, didnt click

but agree, Tony wont win. he CAN win, but I dont think he will.

I do think hes a tougher match up than Conor though

We'll see. I think you are going to be very surprised about the halfway point of the fight just how important superior cardio is.
You maybe be right. I hope you’ll forgive the WMMA reference but this could be something of a Joanna Gadhela II scenario where the cardio does have a big factor after some dominant grappling. I’ll still be placing my money on Khabib, though.

Anyone that guarantees one fighter will win between the 2 best in the mma world is just silly,but that's just my opinion.You're wrong all the time predicting mma,we all are.It's so dumb when someone says so and so has no chance while being one of the best in the world.No offense ts,it just bothers me.

Tony gets beaten easier than Conor.

Imo Khabib gets a decision after a bloody, tough, hard fought battle. By far his toughest fight to date. Gets the job done , though. Tony is a beast, he would destroy any other lightweight out there.

Tony never fought for a thousand hours. He's got like 30~ fights and most didn't go the distance. Da fuk are you talking about?

If anyone can beat kebob it's tony ferguson
#SnapDownCity #TeamElCucuy

Damn dude, I called you autistic yesterday but you're taking the confidence of my diagnosis to a new level.

Tony is a NIGHTMARE matchup for Khabib. He can slice him up from his back and on the feet, endless cardio, varied strikes, heart for days. Tony drowned RDA in high altitude. The guy is a goddamn monster at lightweight. His only real weakness is his proclivity to eat big shots from big hitters but that's not Kebob. I watched Castillo try to lay on Tony but that was years ago and it sure as hell wasn't a 5 round title fight.

IF Khabib beats Ferguson it will be an ugly war. You're out of your damn mind if you think it's a guaranteed outcome.

"Tony saying this is my round." - Joe Rogan They cut that dumb part out. These dudes both wrestled at the same alma mater and Tony was making a deeper point. "This is my mat, not yours." is very different from saying I'm going to win this round. Jesus Christ.

Joe Brogan fucking up as usual about what fighters are saying. The fool said "Conor is talking to Khabib" when Dom who was sitting beside him knew plain as day that Khabib was doing some legendary shit and saying "let's talk now."

Tony never fought for a thousand hours. He's got like 30~ fights and most didn't go the distance. Da fuk are you talking about?

If anyone can beat kebob it's tony ferguson
#SnapDownCity #TeamElCucuy
Take a look at the thread starters av. 1000 hours isn't a lot when the material being watched gives him a boner. I believe him yo.

Tony wont wilt . Tony is the only guy crazy enough to go right at khabib with 0 fucks. Tony will finish khabib in the 4th round looking like beat up hamburger meat by tko after losing 2 10-8 rounds and clipping khabib . I say this as a huge khabib fan

I'm a huge Khabib fan, but part of me would be happy if Tony wins just so I know you wasted 1000 hours

Tony wont wilt . Tony is the only guy crazy enough to go right at khabib with 0 fucks. Tony will finish khabib in the 4th round looking like beat up hamburger meat by tko after losing 2 10-8 rounds and clipping khabib . I say this as a huge khabib fan
khabib has an unbreakable jaw and never tires

Noboby's really busted Khabib up yet or really pushed him to his limits, and I think Tony's perfectly capable of doing it. He's dangerous off his back, and Tony will have a significant reach advantage on the feet.

I like Tony's chances in this fight, and I hope Khabib stays true to his word and elects to fight Tony instead of rematching Conor.

Tony slices that boi up with those ginsu elbows and gets a 4th round finish. Khabib's gonna react badly to gettin cut and Tony won't slow down even if he gets taken down.

Back